PDA

View Full Version : Yogin's Shifting Platforms

Neolistic
04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Level Name: Yogin's Shifting Platforms
PSN ID: J0hnNyR3C0

One of the best platformer levels I have ever played, featuring new glitches never before seen yet.

dawesbr
04-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Ok, this is getting suspicious now. You are J0hnNyR3C0, aren't you? First you advertise his pop-it tutorial, posting on old topics from months ago, now you're recommending his creation, just tell me, are you J0hnNyR3C0?

Neolistic
04-13-2009, 09:36 PM
No I'm just doing him a favour since I'm so glad this works, cause I been looking up how to do it for awhile now.

dawesbr
04-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Could you post a bit more of a description then? Or pics? A video? What are these glitches never before seen yet?

Neolistic
04-13-2009, 09:44 PM
But saved, and in a playable level. The author of the glitch is named DrunkenFist_Lee, and he has a level called trippy Glitch Demo where he show cases it apparently.

YouTube - Little Big Planet Blur Glitch

dawesbr
04-13-2009, 09:56 PM
That's a cool glitch, though clearly not never seen before. I'll try and have a look at this level then ;)

EDIT: Played it. I don't get the point - it's just the same, slightly buggy (it sometimes goes vertical, sometimes crashes etc) platform, repeated over and over and over and over and over again. Would not recommend.