PDA

View Full Version : Previous Post Times

S-A-S--G-U-N-R
04-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Normally the previous posts say how many minutes ago they were posted, but now on my computer it says the date and time rather than that and it's quite difficult to see when things were posted because of that. I think I've just clicked on something by mistake, is there an option to change this?

EDIT: Lol, it's now changed back, any idea why it happened?

ConfusedCartman
04-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah, I was making some backend changes and the setting reverted. It's all fixed up now, though. :)

CreateNPlay
04-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Can we have post counts please?

Whalio Cappuccino
04-16-2009, 07:33 AM

Post counts was removed, as it sort of showed elitism. And we don't want anyone to feel more or less special then anyone else. If you really want to know what your post count is, you can find out by going onto your profile, and clicking the "Statistics" tab.

CreateNPlay
04-16-2009, 07:44 AM
oh.. right.. well on the forums i had i guess i had the same thing. Maybe an option to disable enable?

Zwollie
04-16-2009, 07:50 AM
We are all equals here my child. :)
(except for the mods and those **** stuck-up distinguished guys...just kidding, btw. I love youz guyz!! :p)

dawesbr
04-16-2009, 08:19 AM
I sometimes wish there was an exact display, even if it were just 5 hours and 32 minutes.

RockSauron
04-20-2009, 01:31 AM

As Whaaaaaaaale said, they were removed, along with anything that would give some people the option to feel "superior" then others.

But can't you see?! You're making a society of equals! You're turning us into COMMUNISTS!

CAN'T YOU SEE?! We're COMMUNISTS! Dang reds!

It's all because of that SPAMMINg robot! :grr:

... had ta :/ but... wait, are we communists? O_o