PDA

View Full Version : Key door contraption?

megakonijn
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
I was watching one of the interviews with Mark Evans and suddenly got the idea to make a door or a up/down sliding block that goes up (or down) when u have a key shaped item with a 'chip' on it and when it touches the door....... *drum sounds*.......... the door OPENS! (dunno if someone already thought of this) it would be a cool idea i think.

RockSauron
08-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Hm, so basically, you're saying you'll find a key item and then place it in a door, like a key?

Well, I believe that was already thought of, but hey, you'renew, so I'll let you off the hook. Course, I'd let anyone off the hook, but...

;)

megakonijn
08-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Like i said i have no clue bout allt he ideas going on but well atleast now its there for sure ^^

Marino
08-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Nice! This thread seems to promote discussion so I'll put it in the Idea Bank. :)

The door could also be hidden so the Sackperson would have to find it & then switch (layers? Is that what we call them?) to get inside.

This was discussed in an earlier thread about Glass doors I believe..

I'll try to post the link once I find it. :)

PS, Welcome. :arg:

megakonijn
08-28-2008, 04:13 PM
thanks for the welcome ^^

yeah your idea sounds nice as well and what about making a huge pile of keys who all look the same and u have to try which key it is but combining it with a race kit or making some kind of competition. hmmmmm i can think of a lot of things to do with this