PDA

View Full Version : I'M GoING TO SEE COLDPLAY!!

Astrosimi
05-15-2009, 09:47 PM
YEAH! :D

This is awesome. Not only that, they're giving a free CD to all audience members.

Discuss this event here :D

Silverleon
05-15-2009, 10:17 PM
So what is it about?
(Never heard of it...)

Alex™
05-15-2009, 10:23 PM
lol coldply are being sued by Satriani AND that other guy... erm i forgot his name... both over the same song aha

dawesbr
05-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Coldplay is a band, SL. They really kinda owned the charts earlier this year. Viva La Vida...Lost...Violet Hill...all good songs. To be honest, I preferred their older stuff, eg. Fix You. Their new album is basically Chris Martin saying he sucks. Listen to the lyrics - it's all self-deprecation! Still good tunes though. And Lost is very addictive.

A teacher at my school gave a whole assembly on how he was going to see Coldplay that night and we weren't. What a drag. >.>

ryryryan
05-15-2009, 10:42 PM
So what is it about?
(Never heard of it...)

Really!? 0.o
They're like... huge lol.
Search Clocks... or The Scientist... maybe you have heard them.

I'm not a huge fan, but they're alright. I'm mostly psyched about seeing Radiohead at Reading Festival :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whalio Cappuccino
05-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Omg I love Coldplay, Clocks, Viva La Vida, The Scientist ( Amazing music video by the way, the video is backwards but he is singing normal, which means he had to actually say the lyrics backwards. )

mrsupercomputer
05-16-2009, 01:32 PM
I saw them a couple years ago. They put on a good show. I didn't get a free CD though! That's pretty cool!

Astrosimi
05-17-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm just (In the words of Dawesbr) necro'ing this to say that they really are one of those bands you want to see live. They put on a FANTASTIC show.

By the way, you can download the CD over at their website (URL is blatantly obvious), if anyone's interested. It's pretty much a just recordings of their last tour. Similar to what Pink Floyd did with P.U.L.S.E.

And, Silverleon, where exactly are you from?

dawesbr
05-17-2009, 09:09 AM
I believe SL is Spanish, no? Astro, have you seen them yet? When are they playing?