PDA

View Full Version : Creator-own Sticker Poll!

mrbobbyboy
08-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Obviously everyone is going to be making their own stickers for using in-game, and there are going to be some amazing creations appearing. Would it be cool to have a 'Sticker of the week/month' poll as a cool showcase for the best creations?

Maltay
08-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Obviously everyone is going to be making their own stickers for using in-game, and there are going to be some amazing creations appearing. Would it be cool to have a 'Sticker of the week/month' poll as a cool showcase for the best creations?

Yes. I think we should have a small subsection on the forums where only a mod/admin can post so that they can archive things neatly aswell...

i.e. thread "Caption contest archive" Post 1 is the first winners and first captions, post 2 is the second weeks etc... Its easier to search and view like that. This would fit nicely in that section, along with winners of the monthly contests once we start that :)

EDIT: But uhm, yeah i'm rooting for this to happen. I don't know if its best to just post all your stickers here at once or one at a time when the game is released as how they actualy look in-game... :S

mrbobbyboy
08-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeah, all good points - my thinking was more that once a month, everyone gets to submit their favourite personal sticker design, and we can all have a vote on which we like best. Could be unweildy, I grant you, but there must be a good way to showcase the best stickers being made... hmmmmm ...

ConfusedCartman
08-31-2008, 04:59 PM
Actually, when we get a bit closer to release, we're going to revamp the entire LittleBigPlanet section to accommodate for all of the things that will be showing up, including stickers. It's a little to far away at the moment, but once we get into the first or second week of October, we'll start evolving that section.

mrbobbyboy
08-31-2008, 05:01 PM
That's great news - nice one!