PDA

View Full Version : 3 Laser tracking beam.

Defmunky666
06-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Just created this mucking around today.

Once activated, three seperately controlled targetting lasers track the players location. Once located, it charges up and unleashes a blast vertically on the position he was when they locked on. The blast will only fire if all 3 lasers have locked on.

If anyone wants to use it for a level just send me a mail.

PSN: Defmunky666

Shennette
06-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Fricken yes! I need something just like that for a level I am starting! I am a terrible creator, so PLZ SEND IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it have any MGS or other Bought Items? 'Cause I haven't bought anything...

gulliver49
06-16-2009, 12:11 AM
You can send people stuff!?

I never knew that :D I'm very much interested in this. From the picture it looks really complicated.

Silverleon
06-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Ah, this would go very nicely with the defence mechanism i'm building. :)

theamilien
06-20-2009, 11:33 AM
i won this in your desert survival challenge its quite cool so i decided to make my own but instead i make the beam follow you while dropping bombs. only thing is the further away you get from the lasers the less accurate they become which is quite annoyoing.hOW did you make the so accurate?

Waldo
06-22-2009, 11:56 PM
So that's who made that. I have to thank you, that design helped me with a tracking problem I had a while back for a new level I'm making

NOface
07-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Sounds sick, can't wait to use it. Somethin' like this will come in handy. Is the level just called "Desert Survivor"?

Thanks, NOface

comphermc
07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I think Defmunky is leaving the LBP game, so I'm not sure if you're going to get your hands on it. Sorry... but welcome to the forums anyways.