PDA

View Full Version : Site Affiliates?

Marino
09-06-2008, 01:01 AM
Does this site take Website affiliates? Like Sister sites? The reason I am asking is because I am thinking of creating a LittleBigPlanet Creation website. The site would cover all aspects of Creation - brainstorming, planning, making blueprints, in-game tools, How-to-Create Tutorials, ect. I will not give you guys the url yet because I wouldn't want anyone here registering before me. :p

LBPCentral.com would obviously be the main site, but my site would be just an addition. Of course, I still have to plan everything, but I want to know if a site like this would be even necessary or if you (Cartman & lbp) are already planning something similar. :)

DrunkMiffy
09-06-2008, 01:07 AM
It's not a bad idea tbh.. Link plz!? I wanna be first to register :D

Marino
09-06-2008, 01:14 AM
It's not a bad idea tbh.. Link plz!? I wanna be first to register :D

Haha, it is just a concept for a site at this stage. I would not make this website if LBPCentral is already planning this. I just really want to give people more room for Sackpeople to prepare their ideas. I will probably include development blogs for big projects.

I know you guys know this already, but just in case anyone has the wrong idea:

This is NOT meant to take over LBPCentral in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. I love this Community, it is great here. I would just like to make a sister site. If lbp & Cartman approve, the website would probably have this at the top:

LBPCentral. com Presents:

I really want my potential website to feel like it is a PART of LBPCentral, not a competitor by any means. I will not include a forum, & if I do, it will link to these forums. :)

ConfusedCartman
09-06-2008, 01:16 AM
This is NOT meant to take over LBPCentral in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. I love this Community, it is great here. I would just like to make a sister site. If lbp & Cartman approve, the website would probably have this at the top:

I really want my potential website to feel like it is a PART of LBPCentral, not a competitor by any means. I will not include a forum, & if I do, it will link to these forums. :)Check your PMs. :)

DrunkMiffy
09-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Haha, it is just a concept for a site at this stage. I would not make this website if LBPCentral is already planning this. I just really want to give people more room for Sackpeople to prepare their ideas. I will probably include development blogs for big projects.

I know you guys know this already, but just in case anyone has the wrong idea:

I really want my potential website to feel like it is a PART of LBPCentral, not a competitor by any means. I will not include a forum, & if I do, it will link to these forums. :)

Dude, you seriously think about LBP too much :P

Marino
09-06-2008, 01:21 AM
BLASPHEMY. :eek:

BURN THE HERETIC! :p

Dude, let me be obsessed. I'm not hurting anybody, am I? :p

Sack-Jake
09-06-2008, 01:49 AM
BLASPHEMY. :eek:

BURN THE HERETIC! :p

Dude, let me be obsessed. I'm not hurting anybody, am I? :p
Yeah, this is a LBP forum, right? What do you expect? :P

On Topic: I don't think we need a "sister site", when we could just expand the "YOUR LBP Ideas" forum in some way.

Stix489
09-06-2008, 01:50 AM
Wow seems like a great idea man!

Do you mind sending me a PM about it? =D

Marino
09-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Sorry Stix, there isn't much to tell you ATM. I will start designing the website tomorrow as if I would actually make it, which I will if I get lbp's approval. :)

Lbp, if you are reading this, you don't have to give me and bandwith, I found a very good host already, so I am read to start immediately, although the website will most likely launch sometime in October. :)

Stix489
09-06-2008, 02:09 AM
Ack! Why must we ALWAYS wait a long time for awesome things ;_;

I was hoping your site would help ease the pain of waiting, but oh well! :p

Marino
09-06-2008, 02:13 AM
Ack! Why must we ALWAYS wait a long time for awesome things ;_;

I was hoping your site would help ease the pain of waiting, but oh well! :p

Haha, trust me, my website would be very incomplete without LittleBigPlanet in our HardDrives... this is based off LITTLE BIG PLANET Creation after all.. :p

EDIT: I am coming up with a list of Sections (which will remain private for now ;) ) & I have came up with 12 ideas for Sections in one minute. Wow. :arg:

Stix489
09-06-2008, 02:17 AM
You're killing me! xD

*Sooo wants to be part of this*

:hero:

lbp
09-06-2008, 03:30 AM
PM'd you Marino. I think it's a great idea! :)

LBP

Darth_Spartan
09-06-2008, 03:41 AM
Well I can't wait for it Marino, good luck with that.

Marino
09-06-2008, 03:42 AM
PM'd you Marino. I think it's a great idea! :)

LBP

Thanks so much LBP, do you mind me posting your PM with everyone to share my excitement? :arg: