TRON legacy [Archive] - LittleBigPlanet Central Forums

View Full Version : TRON legacy

Zwollie
07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Any fans of TRON out there? Anyone also excited for the sequel?
Good!! well here is our first glimpse at Tron Legacy:

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/Images/stories/2009/jul/tronlegacytitle.jpg

Tron Legacy from Jae Seop, Shin on Vimeo.

HD links can be found here:
http://www.flynnlives.com/media/video/0xendgame.aspx

Morgana25
07-26-2009, 05:42 PM
ooooohhh! I'd heard they were doing this! Cool :) I loved the original. (why I made my level)

dandygandy2704
07-26-2009, 05:56 PM
I've only seen the first Tron once, but it was a pretty cool movie. I hope the sequel doesn't mess it all up like sequels sometimes do...

Zwollie
07-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Hmmm, I thought more people cared about tron. Must be a generation thing.
Btw, I think the sequel looks VERY promosing and a young and old Jeff Bridges....common!! :D

dandygandy2704
07-26-2009, 08:10 PM
I actually never heard of Tron before I played Kingdom Hearts 2, but after I played it I wanted to see the movie. As far as I can tell, Tron is something of a cult classic, so it's not surprising more people don't know about it.

Outlaw-Jack
07-26-2009, 08:15 PM
That was an awesome trailer, Zwollie! Can't wait for the movie to come out. It looks to be a very satisfying sequel to TRON.

Lady_Luck__777
07-26-2009, 08:25 PM
That was awesome, thank you for posting it. I loved Tron when it first came out. We have watched it many times. This new one looks incredible, can't wait to see it!:D
Now if only we could do this with our LBP levels.:idea:

Whalio Cappuccino
07-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Never heard of it, but now I actually want to watch the movie, looks pretty good.

And in 3-D too! Awesome.

mrsupercomputer
07-27-2009, 01:38 AM
I was really skeptical about this movie when it was first announced. So skeptical that I pretty much ignored any news about it. Then, yesterday, my friend made me watch this clip and I must say... I was very impressed. I think it looks like it could be pretty good!

Gravel
07-27-2009, 01:58 AM
Wow I saw this months and months ago (9 to be exact) or one eerily similiar... not in such pristine quality though... very cool they are revisting... because of course it is a natural for DLC.

Zwollie
07-27-2009, 05:02 AM
Wow I saw this months and months ago (9 to be exact) or one eerily similiar... not in such pristine quality though... very cool they are revisting... because of course it is a natural for DLC.

Yep a rough version of this was released months ago as a bootleg.
But to see it in HD is something else completely!!

Gravel
07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Actually, i am quite put off in both versions- how the faces float on the programs head/masks and adjust to angles. something about the artificiality really disturbs me. Creepy, maybe, in a good way. That alone gives me hope--while it obviously looks all spiffy, as the original proved, it needs much more depth than a sleek production value.

dandygandy2704
07-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Actually, i am quite put off in both versions- how the faces float on the programs head/masks and adjust to angles. something about the artificiality really disturbs me. Creepy, maybe, in a good way. That alone gives me hope--while it obviously looks all spiffy, as the original proved, it needs much more depth than a sleek production value.
I agree with you, I don't really like how they did that with the faces. I figure if I can just ignore that for... the whole movie, though, then I'll be fine.

LuckyShot
07-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Woah, epic win. And anyone who was older than 8 during the eighties has seen TRON, and it was very main stream back in the day - not at all a cult classic, just a classic classic.

Gilgamesh
07-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Looks pretty good actually. But... don't the bikes seem slower than in the original movie?

YouTube - Tron Lightbike Scene