PDA

View Full Version : LEGO-World by Bender_82

jackofcourse
08-10-2009, 01:44 AM
I've had the idea of a lego level for quite some time but just never gotten around to trying to do anything with it.

Seen this on cool levels page 1 and it is brilliant. Everything you'd want from a lego level really. Fun yet simple platforming too.

Aurongel
08-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Decent, but lacked the feeling of actually being in a world assembled by legos :\

Just seemed like pastel colors applied to blocks that only looked remotely like Legos

jackofcourse
08-10-2009, 02:17 AM
Yeah I understand what you mean. But I still thought the atmosphere and how it was all put together was excellently done. An idea with a lot of potential, I thought it was done very well and not wasted.

Jrange378
08-10-2009, 02:34 AM
I agree with aurongel, it felt sorta like a normal level with lego stamped on it.

jackofcourse
08-10-2009, 03:31 AM
Hmm maybe I need to play this level again. Maybe my judgement was slightly blinded by the fact that I'd been thinking of a lego level myself and was excited to try one out.

I do still think it was a well constructed level. I'm not saying it's anything outrageously special. But it's definitely well built.

Flare Skull
08-10-2009, 04:50 AM
i have wanted to make a lego level for like.....forever but never got to it.....my mind is full of ideas so what i do is create what i think of and eventually i either finish the level or put 2 or 3 together :p