PDA

View Full Version : Super Anti-Gravity Platform!

ladylyn1
09-27-2009, 10:19 PM
So we've seen all the gravity platforms lately which allow you to jump slightly higher or restrict your heigth etc.

I've developed another platform that catapults the player sky-wards! With no moving parts!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this ability can be turned on and off.

And that i made a platform with the opposite effect where you get sucked through the platform completely!

Play my new level- BOUNCE! to win the platform and see how its made.

adlingtont
09-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Sounds good. Anything visible or does it look as normal as the other platforms?

HOLLYWOOD234
09-28-2009, 05:51 AM
yes I got that as a prize on your level and am very interested in it. How exactly does it work if you don't mind explaining.

conimpad
09-28-2009, 06:49 AM

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:cry:

ladylyn1
09-28-2009, 07:25 AM
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:cry:

What do you mean by that?

To find out, go into create mode and check it out! It isn't that difficult really, just play around with the piston.

ladylyn1
09-28-2009, 09:00 AM

It looks like the other platforms, nothing visible.

Sunrise_Moon
09-28-2009, 11:33 AM
Cool! I think I know how it works because I was just wondering about placing a piston where the rod was supposed to be...
Edit: Just played and about to try and figure the platform out...

ladylyn1
09-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeha u r on the right lines!