PDA

View Full Version : What is a man?

RockSauron
09-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Please, answer. For the lulz. And cause I'm bored. And curious. And frightened. Yep.

dorien
09-20-2008, 12:19 AM
Your looking at him son lol

ClankXIII
09-20-2008, 12:20 AM
One who dons pants.

Reshin
09-20-2008, 12:22 AM
As much as I like the SotN refference....

Rated T
a8e_MKBfsvk

moleynator
09-20-2008, 12:22 AM
One that knows things about important stuff. Like cars and electronic stuff.

RockSauron
09-20-2008, 12:24 AM
No, no. Choose from one of MY four choices. They are the only ones that may be possible, and any other possible choices are illogical because I didn't think of them and my logic is superior to you logic because my logic has a bear.

What's that? You say that doesn't make sense? Of course one with your inferior logic can't comprehend how my logic is better. Or... can you? :idea:

bbroman
09-20-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm a little confused. I chose option #2.

moleynator
09-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Ahhhh... If you say it that way it wont make sense, but if you say logic backwards it should. Cigol. See?

ClankXIII
09-20-2008, 12:28 AM
As much as I like the SotN refference....

SotN? :confused:

RockSauron
09-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Ahhhh... If you say it that way it wont make sense, but if you say logic backwards it should. Cigol. See?

Of course... now THAT'S the kind of logic I need!

Welcome to the club!

dorien
09-20-2008, 12:31 AM
SotN? :confused:

I thought that too lol:confused:

Reshin
09-20-2008, 12:31 AM
SotN is Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

sequel to Dracula X, and takes place before Aria of Sorrow...

R. Belmont: Die monster you don't belong in this world!

Dracula: It was not by my hand that I was once again given flesh, I was brought here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

R. Belmont: Tribute?! you steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religion

R. Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you

Dracula: What is a man!!!! A misserable little pile of secrets!!!! But enough talk, have at thy!

one of the best moments of my videogame life. Its also a quote from some french guy during WWII, but not a lot know that

dorien
09-20-2008, 12:34 AM

Dracula: It was not by my hand that I was once again given flesh, I was brought here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

R. Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you

Dracula: What is a man!!!! A misserable little pile of secrets!!!! But enough talk, have at thy!

one of the best moments of my videogame life. Its also a quote from some french guy during WWII, but not a lot know that

Ah ha, Iteresting. Never really got into castlevania. I know thats a sin:o

moleynator
09-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Of course... now THAT'S the kind of logic I need!

Welcome to the club!

Good to see im finally appreciated here for what I am. I am Logical to its extremities from its bare rotting bones that are infested by the most wormiest of all creatures. The worm. What was I talking about?

ClankXIII
09-20-2008, 12:51 AM

oh, i thought you were talking about me or dorien. lol :p

RockSauron
09-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Oh, and just for the record, who is the other person who said "Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!" thing? Cause I voted for that.

Who else hates me, then? 0_o