PDA

View Full Version : Will people buy costumes?

chezhead
10-24-2009, 03:40 AM
I was wondering if people would buy costumes if you can't play with other people! The main reason I make costumes is to show other people. You can't do that in LBP PSP.

Darth J464
10-24-2009, 03:45 AM
This sould be in "Everything Else for LBP PSP".

If they have a photo sticker tool I will. If it doesn't I might just get the ones that comes with stickers or materials.

ARD
10-24-2009, 01:38 PM
People will 'obtain' the costumes more likely. :p

FULLGORR
10-25-2009, 06:52 PM
I think (and hope) the DLC will not be as crazy in LBP PSP. I'm sure we'll get some, but I doubt it will be on the weekly basis LBP is on.

But to answer your question... I never really thought of that, kinda makes me sad again about the multiplayer. :( Unless they are exclusive or come with create items I don't think I will.

Taffey
10-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Of the PS3 costumes I buy (which is not many), I'd say they are 20% for taking pictures of with the photo tool, 10% for showing others, and 70% for my own kicks. If they come out with something I like and/or can put to good use with photo stickers, I'll pick it up.

Sackwise
10-28-2009, 03:34 PM
I'll most likely get them all because I can't stand not having every little bit this game has to offer.

Darth J464
10-28-2009, 11:08 PM
I'll most likely get them all because I can't stand not having every little bit this game has to offer.

That is just like me. :D But, I will have to wait and see if there is anyway to show off my costume or sticker it before I commit to buying the DLC (unless it has some creator stuff/levels, which I will definitely buy).