PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Characters Allowed On the PS3

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 04:34 AM
The title pretty much says it all, how much characters can your PSN be? For example, Xbox Live is 15 characters, what about the PS3's? I want to plan my gamertag ahead of time. :)

Darth_Spartan
09-28-2008, 04:39 AM
I think it is 15

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 04:42 AM
Is it going to be Whaaaaaaaaaaale? lol :p

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 04:44 AM
It's going to be the highest amoun I can make it :)

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 05:13 AM
Wait, so is it really going to be whale with the maximum amount of 'a's you can fit?

BobMarley
09-28-2008, 05:22 AM
Us PS3 heads don't call it GamerTags or GT's.. start by calling your PSN a PSN.. noob. lol
Add me first bruh MrTunaFace, and i think it is 12 or 15.

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 05:38 AM
bobby carm down

now ill just go look for you brb soon

w00t i was right it's 16

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 06:28 AM
bobby carm down

now ill just go look for you brb soon

w00t i was right it's 16

16 eh? Alright then, my PSN!! <-- PSN! Will be Whale with 12 a's :)

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 06:33 AM
16 eh? Alright then, my PSN!! <-- PSN! Will be Whale with 12 a's :)

haha very nice whaaaaaaaaaaaale

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 06:40 AM
Haha. Whaaaaaaaaaaaale it is.

But now for a different matter: Your costume.

I imagine you wearing a whale suit. :p

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Haha. Whaaaaaaaaaaaale it is.

But now for a different matter: Your costume.

I imagine you wearing a whale suit. :p

You have no idea how happy I would be if there is a whale costume. My life would be complete like no joke.

BobMarley
09-28-2008, 06:44 AM
Congrats on figuring it out than, add me first Whaaaaaaaaaaaale :[.. i'd feel good if you did.

Edit; I thought you sold your 360 and got a PS3.. Edin.. haha.

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 06:47 AM
could you make one

or

just beg mm for a dc whale costume lol

DC= downloadable content

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 06:54 AM
You have no idea how happy I would be if there is a whale costume. My life would be complete like no joke.

We could make one. I just need to attach some pieces of blue felt to you. Its gonna be awesome because it'll look like you have fins and a tail. We'll leave your face showing, as if it were a whale costume like you'd see some guy dressed up as at Sea World or something. lol :p

could you make one

or

just beg mm for a dc whale costume lol

DC= downloadable content

DLC in the USA. :)

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 06:57 AM
We could make one. I just need to attach some pieces of blue felt to you. Its gonna be awesome because it'll look like you have fins and a tail. We'll leave your face showing, as if it were a whale costume like you'd see some guy dressed up as at Sea World or something. lol :p

DLC in the USA. :)

Yea, what I'm wondering though, the stuff people stick onto me, will it stay forever? Because I remember a video where they stick some flowers onto a guy, and a level later, they're gone. So hopefully I can make it perminent.

Congrats on figuring it out than, add me first Whaaaaaaaaaaaale :[.. i'd feel good if you did.

Edit; I thought you sold your 360 and got a PS3.. Edin.. haha.

Not yet, It's still on eBay, hopefully that "one watcher" doesn't find a better deal, and I can assure anyone, there is no better deal then mine. So yeah, I'm prayin' to God that it sells. :p

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 07:01 AM
well just use the wardrobe button to save it

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Yea, what I'm wondering though, the stuff people stick onto me, will it stay forever? Because I remember a video where they stick some flowers onto a guy, and a level later, they're gone. So hopefully I can make it perminent.

You can 'Heart' costumes. Also, they were purple stars. :)

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 07:03 AM
well just use the wardrobe button to save it

Hmm, didn't know about such thing, what does it do exactly? Just save the outfit? Does it work on outfits other players put on you.

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Hmm, didn't know about such thing, what does it do exactly? Just save the outfit? Does it work on outfits other players put on you.

When you 'Heart' an item it goes onto a more accessible favorites page. I'm sure it'll be no problem. :)

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 07:14 AM
well yea sure whaaaale

ok what happens is say you make a sweet costume or you use the randimize button and a sweet costume comes up

so you wanna save it what you do is you lick this so called "WARDROBE" button

then it will like take a picture of it so you can always go back to it

EDIT: ROFL look in the 4th line i put what you do is you lick this so called wardrobe ROFL

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:17 AM
well yea sure whaaaale

ok what happens is say you make a sweet costume or you use the randimize button and a sweet costume comes up

so you wanna save it what you do it you lick this so called "WARDROBE" button

then it will like take a picture of it so you can always go back to it

Well we're talking in Play mode, and I have to make stuff to stick on him. So they wouldn't be items from the wardrobe section.

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 07:25 AM
Wow, never had a game make me this excited, this game is gooing to be Big!

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm sure you meant to say:

BIG

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm sure you meant to say:

BIG

Did I? Or did I just mean BIG? You decide my friend, but beware, because in that decision you choose, there is a conclusion, and in that conclusion, lies an opportunity, and in that opportunity, lies fate, and in fate, lies LBP, and in LBP, lies little Sackpeople, and in the little Sackpeople, lies cotton, and in cotton lies, small fibers, and in that small fiber, lies nothing, therefore, you win nothing sir, NOTHING!

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:40 AM
Big is fine. :)

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 07:43 AM
Big is fine. :)

Lmao, I can't wait till me and you create some aquatic robotic level. Sound good? Of course, other people can join too, but it will be our little map :)

PS: No homo, only robotic love. :eek:

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Lmao, I can't wait till me and you create some aquatic robotic level. Sound good? Of course, other people can join too, but it will be our little map :)

PS: No homo, only robotic love. :eek:

little map? It'll be frickin HUGE.

I actually have an idea in my mind now. Have you played Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal?

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 07:50 AM
amen to robotic love!!

and clank i was only saying you might be able to save what other people stick on you :eek:

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 07:50 AM
little map? It'll be frickin HUGE.

I actually have an idea in my mind now. Have you played Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal?

Don't know which one that is, I haven't played R&C in a while, the last one I bought was the one that's online, and I don't know, I can't explain it, but you were in a huge spaceship for part of the level, where I was stuck. Soo, no I don't remember anything from Ratchet & Clank lol.

BobMarley
09-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Than when I make my Bob Marley Sack.. we can get together and be Bob Marley and The Whaaaaailers!!! + Clank..

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 07:59 AM
Than when I make my Bob Marley Sack.. we can get together and be Bob Marley and The Whaaaaailers!!! + Clank..

Ha. I like that plug at the end. :)

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 08:01 AM

Haha, fosho, I'll be in San Jose tomarrow night, I'll come see you, don't worry I already know where you live. :eek:

BobMarley
09-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Cool, if you know where Cardoza Park is.. ill be there.. looking like uncle Bob so you know it's me.

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Cool, if you know where Cardoza Park is.. ill be there.. looking like uncle Bob so you know it's me.

You really look like him? :p

BobMarley
09-28-2008, 08:09 AM
I wish.. not. I dont awnt anyone to look like Bob unless their his sons.. like Ziggy =)

Whalio Cappuccino
09-28-2008, 08:11 AM
I wish.. not. I dont awnt anyone to look like Bob unless their his sons.. like Ziggy =)

Well, I know where Cardoza Park is, soo, what time will you be there? There's like a 30% I'll show up so don't be expecting anyone, just incase I have some time tho.

BobMarley
09-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Around 4 - 6.. i kick it there with a couple of bboys and a few skaters in the parking lot so you wouldn't know which one is me.. but i'll be wearing a brown bob marley shirt tomorrow =) you already know

gonna cut now, late.

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 09:13 AM
what is this drug dealing!! huh

nah lol jj guys but just in case

Im watching you, -.-

GuyWithNoEyes
09-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Add me when you get your PS3 (PSN: GuyWithNoEyes)

Also, a whale costume would be the BEST!

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Do you have a headset?

Holy crap! Look at my posts per day! :p

Thee-Flash
09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Do you have a headset?

Holy crap! Look at my posts per day! :p

what is it?

and no i want one even though that message wasn't for me lol

ClankXIII
09-28-2008, 12:45 PM