PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of Mr. Paint Man



PoD CREW
02-19-2010, 11:58 PM
IT'S WILL HERE (hide the children). So I thought I'd make a forum adventure game that can be fun for everyone. :)

How to play:
Prior to the listed paths, you can reply to determine which way Mr. Paint Man will go or what he will do! The majority of the votes will be the path Mr. Paint Man will take. :hero:

HERE WE GO! :p
*click the pictures to enlarge them
13016

13017

What should he do?
1. Open up and go inside!
2. Forget about it, ConfusedCartman is probably inside. Continue strolling the meadow!

Outlaw-Jack
02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
1. Open up and go inside!

Shockwave4
02-20-2010, 02:02 AM
1. Open up and go inside!

rseah
02-20-2010, 02:53 AM
cool should we set it as first to 5 votes or something?

1. Open up and go inside!

CyberSora
02-20-2010, 03:15 AM
@rseah
PoD said majority, so...

1. Open up and go inside!

theswweet
02-20-2010, 03:52 AM
i love agreements!

1.Open up and go inside!

PoD CREW
02-20-2010, 04:02 AM
TRAP DOOR IT IS! :p

13027
13028
13029
13030

1. GET OUT OF THERE!
2. Ask him for a job.
3. Throw banana.

trip090
02-20-2010, 08:34 AM
3. Throw a banana

seems logical

rseah
02-20-2010, 08:49 AM
aie

3. Throw a banana

Doopz
02-20-2010, 06:19 PM
3. Throw a banana.

Hobo's are allergic.

CyberSora
02-20-2010, 08:04 PM
3. Throw a banana.

That hobo will probably eat it. :p

Pantyer2
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
You are a fools! He has a freaking bottle and gonna stab you, and your gonna throw a banana at him!!! OMG I say GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

CyberSora
02-20-2010, 08:15 PM
You are a fools! He has a freaking bottle and gonna stab you, and your gonna throw a banana at him!!! OMG I say GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!

No, you're the fool! This is not some average story, this is supposed to be a wacky and hilarious tale, not your logic novel. THROW THE BANANA! :p

Pantyer2
02-20-2010, 09:08 PM
..................... Gah!

*Throws Banana*

trip090
02-20-2010, 09:11 PM
*catches banana in the air in an epic matrix move. peels it, eats it in one bite and punches the air in delight.*

MY BANANA!

CyberSora
02-20-2010, 09:25 PM
trips090's a monkey! :p

Smelling-Cowboy
02-20-2010, 09:32 PM
trow that banana!

Outlaw-Jack
02-21-2010, 04:32 AM
Ask for a job!...

Then throw the banana! :p

phil_003
02-21-2010, 05:00 AM
Throw the banana is the best idea to beat that hobo!

Doopz
02-21-2010, 10:06 AM
Come on throw the **** banana!!!!!

FlipMeister
02-21-2010, 12:24 PM
You know, right now we're only thinking about the banana. What do you think the hobo would want? Come to think of it, he would probably like a bit of ban and a bit of ana...