PDA

View Full Version : Skull Boy

bach7000
10-03-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm going to probably enter the Halloween contest. I LOVE drawing skulls in a myriad of different ways. I am also going to base a level around the land of the dead. Anyways this is a photo of a skull I scribbled. I'm hoping I can make it well in game as a decoration or sticker (no beta yet).

qrtda235566
10-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Lol, is that on Math homework?

Whalio Cappuccino
10-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Why is everything reversed? Lol, nice scribble by the way.

bach7000
10-03-2008, 04:08 AM
U.S. history HW yes. Which I sould be studing for an exam for tomarrow. :o

I'm majoring in art so im allowed to scribble right?:arg:

astr0z0mb1e
10-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Dude, I am a huge zombie fan & was thinking about a "Dawn of the Dead" level. If you need any help or an opinion I am available. I hope to get a betacode soon to get online.

I wanted to maybe make some stickers with zombie faces & such. Anyways cool looking skull. I hope that i can get it wear it. :mad:

ClankXIII
10-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Remember that the contest will judge specific objects. So make it clear as to which objects you are entering from that level.

Jaegernaut
10-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Dude, I am a huge zombie fan & was thinking about a "Dawn of the Dead" level. If you need any help or an opinion I am available. I hope to get a betacode soon to get online.

I wanted to maybe make some stickers with zombie faces & such. Anyways cool looking skull. I hope that i can get it wear it. :mad:

I am also a huge zombie fan (not Rob Zombie but movies and books) I would love to see a real cool zombie level I wonder if anyone has made one yet

astr0z0mb1e
10-03-2008, 07:44 PM
I am also a huge zombie fan (not Rob Zombie but movies and books) I would love to see a real cool zombie level I wonder if anyone has made one yet

I hope that I can make some cool looking zombie faces & stuff on Photoshop & then add them as stickers to the game via PSeye. Once I get the beta [fingers crossed] I will know more.

Maybe we can start a 4 man [Sack-Zombie] team to play the game. Just an idea.

bach7000
10-04-2008, 06:35 AM

thanx. I finally got a code by email BTW. I tested the skull a bit, but I may create something a little more sophisticated...
:confused:

BobMarley
10-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Im really feeling that skull you drew though, maybe i like simple things.. but I rather it be a skull, like bones, and not a mask. That'd be awesome. Keep up doing your stuff bro!

Kyashu
10-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Good work with that skull and defintley would love to see dawn of the dead typpe level , thats would be awesome.