PDA

View Full Version : Grab The Gold!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

gdn001
09-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Then the Big Bang happens, and the atoms appear, molecules are formed, the solar sistem is created, life on earth appears, evolves, is almost destroyed but keeps evolving, humans appear, they evolve, make new discovers, start two world wars, and some of them known as MM create a game called "Little Big Planet", which has a lot of fans who make a site called "LBPC". Then, someone decides to create a forum game in it called "Grab the Gold". The users fight in many ways, until they are on an island. And when kitchenninja is about to destroy everything to make it go AAAALLL the way back, I freeze him for 500 years and get the gold!

JspOt
09-06-2010, 04:16 PM
I nuke gdn and the gold.
I mine for new gold.

gdn001
09-06-2010, 04:46 PM
JspOt finds gold.
I come from the nuclear explosion and swap his gold for a grenade, he didn't notice and he asplodes while I hide in my anti-grammar-nazi bunker!

kitcheninja
09-06-2010, 05:27 PM
I unplug the BIG BANG and begin beating it with the HUGE-*** baseball bat on page one.

Back to nothing.

gdn001
09-06-2010, 06:06 PM
If there's nothing, there's no time. And time can't stop. This would cause a paradox. So, the laws of the universe which are unknown to us make it impossible for kitcheninja to turn off the big bang. He ends up turning a toaster on and off instead. While he does that, I let the gold to be guarded by an old friend of mine, GLaDOS.

Merc
09-06-2010, 06:22 PM
"Welcome to the aperture science testing facility (or whatever) I hope your time in the relaxation chamber has been a pleasant one, the door will now open" someone said as I find mysel inside a big glass box, I have no Idea where i am so i use my remaining powers to fast forward time to where im in a big boss batlle, I laser the thing, and steal the gold.

gdn001
09-06-2010, 06:28 PM
You destroyed the thing. You monster. I run towards you and jump onto you, the gold falls down the sewers. So I throw you away and jump in, to find it intact!

Dragonvarsity
09-06-2010, 07:21 PM
The sewers are flooding and I see the gold get passed through the rough, grimy waters. I swim through the garbage and get the gold, who's the idiot who put a waterfall in this sewer? Gdn grabs the gold and we're both hanging on and as we fall we scream "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"

kitcheninja
09-06-2010, 07:35 PM
@gdn001
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

And using my totally awesome GLaDOS emulator, I fill the universe with a deadly toxin that also dissolves all gold in the universe.

Plus I divide by zero which, being of eqivalent power, counter acts the Big Bang.

AND using my L33T Haxx0rz skillz I delete the source of TIME™. This causes NOTHING to happen but since EVERYTHING never happened NOTHING can't happen.

Now EVERYTHING netheir begins or ends. There isn't NOTHING or ANYTHING. They both cease to be. Meaning NOTHING doesn't exsist and SOMETHING doesn't exsist either. In fact exsistence fails to be so through paradoxial ways this means it cannot be changed because NOTHING doesn't exsist to change and SOMETHING can't exsist without NOTHING so SOMETHING cannot be changed either. And since lack of change doesn't exsist either the current state is inbetween NOTHING and EVERYTHING. This state cannot be explained or defined. It is a state where existence doesn't exsist and non-exsistence doesn't exsist. Does the state exsist? Since existence and non-exsistence don't exsist within this state it cannot exsist or un-exsist. This state is within itself through an infinite loop where the state is within the state within the state... and so on and so forth. Plus this state never began and never ends.

Skeggers
09-06-2010, 07:57 PM
In my demon rage that Doopz got the LBP2 beta, I smash everything in existance, bar the gold, which I grab for myself.

kitcheninja
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
You couldn't because EVERYTHING doesn't exsist NOTHING don't exsist either.

READ LONG POST ON PAGE 34!

gdn001
09-06-2010, 08:33 PM
So, in an alternate universe, we are still fighting for the gold (and you can't do nothing, because the multiverse is composed of infinite universes, and there are infinite multiverses, in a way that nobody tries to understand, we just accept it :))
And I'm carrying the gold now! In my advanced jet fighter with LAZOR and missiles and REEL WATORZ!!!1

Charlemagne
09-06-2010, 08:42 PM
I use my time machine to go back in time and take the gold from the first person who had it and i teleport to the center of the milky way galaxy and throw the gold in the supermassive black hole

kitcheninja
09-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Your mean :(

I pull you all out of the matrix into the real world where there is no gold.

gdn001
09-06-2010, 09:19 PM
But there are machines! So the threads name is now "grab the machine". I get the machine and run away!
(see what you did there???)

Dragonvarsity
09-06-2010, 09:38 PM
I wake up. All our journeys in this thread were...fake? :( Oww my neck hurts.... :O THE GOLD! I don't want to get captured or go in another dimension *Tried flushing down toilet.* Gahh fine, *opens portal to a planet covered in sand and inhabited by giant worms and some humans to put it there* :p

gdn001
09-06-2010, 09:43 PM
*gets eaten by giant worm*
Ohh. It's fine! I already got the machine, that suddenly became gold. And inside the worm is safe and warm. :)

kitcheninja
09-06-2010, 10:04 PM
The penguins ascend the cold peaks, their gift embraces all.
Their strength reinforces me as the sun beats upon my face, and the hard winds swirl around me, I realise there is but one way.
With the last of the true gold forged into a sword, I grab it's hilt and place the sword in my chest.
And as the golden blade penetrates my skin, I yell "GDN YOU PESSIMIST" because I know that he always eludes me.
And with my final breath I see, that our materialistic desires were of no consequence and that we were the same, but all different.
But yet, my untimely death was only anticipated by that which I fought against, and as I close my eyes I see the sparkles within the gold, a power none may control.
Knowing this, I finally rest, free from the trivialities the secret brings.
Never to see, the hope of the world, be true.

gdn001
09-06-2010, 10:07 PM
OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE???/ (other than avoiding the universe's destruction)
*activates grenade and explodes worm*

Dragonvarsity
09-06-2010, 10:19 PM
unfortunately gdn didn't think of getting out of the worm so he is now trapped under it. I could leave him under there to die and then get the gold or get the gold with the chance of him getting out and falcon punching me. Maybe gdn would have the sense to be a little nice when stealing the gold aka stealing the gold but falcon punching someone else instead. Picks up body parts of worm and helps gdn up, then takes the gold to hide it in a palace not far away.

kitcheninja
09-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Voice in Dragonvarsity's mind:
THAT'S FOOLS GOLD GET THE SWORD IN KITCHENINJA'S CHEST!!!!

gdn001
09-06-2010, 11:23 PM
I'm alive and well, and dragon got fool's gold that was in the worm's stomach, I still have the REEL GOLDZ, so I hide in an abandoned factory in the middle of the desert.

JspOt
09-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I get a tactical nuke.
I get the gold.

gdn001
09-06-2010, 11:33 PM
I use my predator drone computer again and survive the nuke again, then swap the gold before JspOt notices, so he goes away with a gold painted piece of wood laughing histerically.

JspOt
09-06-2010, 11:47 PM
I then take out my AC130 (wonder why I was laughing hysterically?)
and activate infinite ammo glitch...
so gdn is defeated.
I take the real gold.

gdn001
09-07-2010, 12:01 AM
But then the super army of noobs-boosters-glitchers-gang joins and starts to spawn-kill you alot, and I keep the gold! XD

Dragonvarsity
09-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Wait, this is fools gold? *Slaps head* summons some dragons that trample all your helis and guns and one of them eats gdn and the gold and spits out the real gold to me. So this is how we're gonna play it, huh? Gets a friend to hide it in a dalek spacehip :p

gdn001
09-07-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm inside a dragon??? I have an rage attack and I rip off the dragon from inside, then I get the gold from dragonvarsity and use the ship's escape pod to go back to earth.

Dragonvarsity
09-07-2010, 04:33 PM
But there's a dalek in that pod!! :p Gets out of dalek costume while gdns not looking and knocks him out. The escape pod lands safely onto earth. I first get gdn and throw him into a pit. Don't worry, not a big drop and makes the walls very slippery. I make sure he has no hi-tech stuff like rockets or jetpacks to get out and I put some logs over the pit. I then take the gold and hide it in a sand pit deeper in this jungle we've landed in :D

JspOt
09-07-2010, 05:26 PM
I go metal detecting and don't find the gold.
I FALCON PAWNCH! the ground then find the gold.:D

Merc
09-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I wake up just in time to see a destroyed robot in front of me, and a giant room full of sewer water, I get out my gold detector, and see it is in the jungle with dragon, gdn, and jspOt, I ride my new Helix APC there and arrive just in time to see gdn in a pit, dragonvarsity laughing devilishly, and jspOt falcon punching the ground, I aim the APC's cannon at jspOt, and blow him up, taking the gold for me-self I then fly to a different country, leaving a clue to my location on the ground, it reads, "Im in a country, that starts my A, and ends with A, and has a flag with the colours, blue, red, and orange."

gdn001
09-07-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm inside the pit, wondering how to escape. Then, some explosions from outside make the ground come down, so I climb throught it and find out that mercuy ran away with the gold. There's an abandoned airstrip close, so I get a WW2 fighter and take off. Dragon is so desperate he grabs onto the plane and goes with me. I find mercuy in his hideout, and he attacks me with AA fire. I eject and parachute into the base, dragon falls with the plane (:p) I get a weapon close to me and shoot the gold out of mercuy's hand. Then I grab it and escape in a high-speed monorail train that mercuy uses in his base. Mercuy catches anpther train and chases after me. I shoot him out of the tracks.

Merc
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
wtf, you didnt solve my riddle! go back and solve it or ur post dosent count!

gdn001
09-07-2010, 10:07 PM
wtf, you didnt solve my riddle! go back and solve it or ur post dosent count!
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4656/rage1.png

Super_Dork_42
09-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Wow, this thread got depressingly dull after I left. Thanks, jspot. :D

JspOt
09-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks!
Err...
A new killstreak from Black Ops that kills gdn. I steal the gold.

Dragonvarsity
09-10-2010, 08:18 PM
I send in some ships built from only the greatest engineers out there. I use a giant ship, crashing into the forest and on Jsp0t. I take the gold, knock out gdn, throw him into the sewers, surround mercury with my robots that laser him and I decide to trap him in my gigantic base that has all kinds of security, I send my daleks to make sure gdn doesn't get out of that sewer. I then travel through another dimension to blow up all of super dorks base and then kidnap him and trap him in another dimension that he cannot escape, he would need someone else to get him lout. Muahahaha my plan is working perfectly.... :devious: lol

gdn001
09-10-2010, 08:29 PM
I'm in the sewers, and there are drones chasing me, I hide and then jump on top of one, I manage to take control of it and use it to shoot down the others. Then I use it to fly away to dragon's base. But the drone stops working, so I jump out and the drone collides into the base. I fall in the pit around the base. I decide to go inside the base throught an underwater tunnel. In the middle of the tunnel, I fight with some other drones, and I get to the other end before I drown. Lucky, this is right where th gold is! I grab it, and some other weapons to be ready, then I use a hover jet that's parked next to me to fly away!

Dragonvarsity
09-11-2010, 02:25 AM
crap my newest flying device I've made. Maybe he should've not rid that one since it's never been driven before. Sees it crash in another planet. After him! We fly to the planet he flies in, pass by some wookies and see he landed on a GIGANTIC mattress made. Lucky -_- I take out my freeze gun to freeze gdn AND the mattress just in case someone else crashes into this planet :devious: I steal the gold, turn it invisible and hide it on planet......errr.......Quaqsimarf....ul.

gdn001
09-11-2010, 12:05 PM
I stay frozen for over 9000 years, until some scavenger finds me and unfreezes me. He teels me about the weird invisible stone he found last week. It's the gold! I put it into some substance and it's visible again. But some robbers appear to steal us, so we kill them all and take their transport.

Skeggers
09-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Ah, little do you know, I was hiding in the boot of the Robber's vehicle, and steal the gold as you stop to go for a pee at the edge of the motorway, I then drive off to raise an army of angry bees and armadillos.

Dragonvarsity
09-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Aaaa at least I was prepared with this fountain of youth of mine. Sips the last drop. Well I guess that's all of it. Oh well, now to see how they're doing. Sees an army of bees and armadillos. This can't be good o_0 Flies over to the planet, command all the bees and armadillos to head back to earth and be peaceful so they do. I press the button in my hand opening the trap door right below Skeggers. Skeggers falls all the way down there. Don't worry, there's a giant mattress below. Right as he falls I grab the gold and use my cement gun to make a wall infront of the bathroom gdn's in and it hardens. Hehehehe :devious: Oh crap. That pit Skeggers fell in has all my weapons! :boo: Do'h!

JspOt
09-14-2010, 02:59 AM
I make new gold and destroy the old gold.

ShamgarBlade
09-14-2010, 04:40 AM
I destroy the new gold and pull the old gold out of my ear... :boo:

MAaagGiiCc??

http://asset-server.libsyn.com/item/k-3029b234da4f4a22/assets/Surprised_Baby.jpg

Dragonvarsity
09-14-2010, 12:55 PM
I use the force to make the gold levitate out of your hand, then make it fly right infront of Jsp0t and slowly going forward. He follows it then leading into a net trap. Jsp0t's caught in a net, I take all his weapons to get out. Just in case, I throw a dart arrow at him(don;t worry, it's not poisonous, just knocks you out :p) I then make shamgar grow a giant beard for my enjoyment and then have him surrounded with martians that throw him in a metal cage where the walls are high voltage and lasers all around them. I then fly off and drop it on the sun(How do you do that you might ask, a sun suit is how :D)

damaz10
09-14-2010, 01:47 PM
Right before the gold enters the suns plasma field, I use my trusty slingshot and hit it out of harms way. I then leap onto my flying chinchilla named Ronald and sped back to earth and decide to hid the gold in Spaffs drawers of delicates.

Super_Dork_42
09-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Sneaks in. "Why are all of these leopard print thongs? Ah, there is the gold." *takes gold and snapshot for blackmail against the person who takes the gold next.

Skeggers
09-14-2010, 04:22 PM
As you gloat of your victory to your teddy bears at home, I sneak into your house and burn the discriminating evidence against me and also grab the gold. By the time you turn around and realise you've been robbed, I'm already hiding in a crevice in the middle of Alaska

JspOt
09-15-2010, 02:36 AM
Due to global warming, you are instantly revealed where I use a lied cake to take to take the gold from you.

Dragonvarsity
09-15-2010, 02:44 AM
I fly past the sun noticing it's been stolen, head to earth to the crevice. I then start whistling for a second. Jsp0t doesn't understand so he just runs away after pushing Skeggers into the ice cold lake. While s0t runs to hide the gold a gigantic sea monster flies up from the water and then eats the gold. He swims to me, spits out the gold for me and we swim away to much warmer water.

JspOt
09-15-2010, 02:46 AM
The title says it all.

No.

Time rewinds 10,000 years ago... oops.

gdn001
09-15-2010, 07:13 PM
10.000 year rewind... I'm walking around and I see a guy sitting on the gold (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?25960-Grab-The-Gold!&p=449927&viewfull=1#post449927). So I explode him with an oversized rocket launcher and get the gold!

Dragonvarsity
09-16-2010, 04:34 PM
I open a wormhole that transports us back to present time. I make use all go into the tv and I bring the remote with me into the tv. I change it to.....ooh, Lord of the Rings :arg: I take the gold from gdn and turn it into the ring!

Super_Dork_42
09-17-2010, 05:04 AM
I lie in wait in my fake volcano. heeheehee.

Dragonvarsity
09-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Well, this isn't exactly like the ring that controls you. Just a golden ring :D so the one place I don't put it is in the volcano :devious: I hide it in the mines of Moria, guarded by tons of goblins and that giant fire demon, forgot his name xP

Super_Dork_42
09-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I use my volcano disguise to sneak in and take it, then throw it into a real volcano, along with myself and a volcano-proof shelter that sinks to the bottom so you can't even get to me.

theonlybub
09-17-2010, 10:53 PM
I dissolve your volcano-proof shelter because is was made out of dissolve material, and suck up the gold with vacuum material.....
I haul it all up to my secret kingdom in the sky which is protected by Jump Chalenges, Shark Survivals, and You Can't Beat This! levels.

COME GET SOME!!!

Super_Dork_42
09-18-2010, 06:11 AM
"'You can't beat this?' HA." I chuckle. Don't look closely at my cape.
And then I do. You'll find it's stuck on with tape.

theonlybub
09-18-2010, 06:36 AM
"'You can't beat this?' HA." I chuckle. Don't look closely at my cape.
And then I do. You'll find it's stuck on with tape.

You Still haven't taken my gold, and I added some H4Hers to guard my Castle Doors! :D

YEAH_NAH
09-18-2010, 06:46 AM
I bring out my anti-H4H sticker and kill the guards, I then use my SKILLZ to finish all your levels, and steal the gold, then i hide it in my Ultimate Defense Fortress
sorounded buy area trigger explosives and gurava22's robots :D

theonlybub
09-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Well then, I need to bring out my secret weapon!

I go and fix up the Negativatron and use him to get passed everything! :D :D :D

I steal your gold and the negativatron sucks it up so that none can get it until LBP2!!!!!

MUA HA HA!

Dragonvarsity
09-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Hmm....didn't know the Negativitron was in Lord of the rings....oh well :D I shoot meh lazor but not at the negativitron, the gold so it falls out of it's mouth, not harming it so it can make it to LBP2. I change the channel to alice in Wonderland and take the gold with me down the rabbit hole. I set the White rabbit's time to make it look like he's really late which should distract you for a while :p

JspOt
09-18-2010, 07:52 PM
I then use my Intergalactic space energy ion projectile portable human cannon (shoop da whoop) to destroy dragon and I take the gold.

Dragonvarsity
09-18-2010, 08:16 PM
As shoop da woop fires his energy at me, I put the gold infront of me to shield myself. Even that blast didn't hurt the gold. I hear Jsp0t coming so I hide in the bushes nearby. While running in the bushes, a block of cheese I had in my pocket falls out, Jsp0t picks it up, thinking it's gold and runs away, snickering. I take us out of the tv, buys more blocks of cheese(just in case :D) and hides one of the blocks of cheese under my mattress and puts the gold somewhere else :p

theonlybub
09-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I hire Sherlock Holmes to investigate where you hid the gold, and he gets all the evidence. I call the cops and they arrest you for cheese hoarding.

As a reward, I get the gold, and I bite into it just incase it isn't cheese, and I break all my teeth on the gold.

I go into my secret base in a secret army facility. The lock on the door is titanium and there are several teletubbies that guard my base.

JspOt
09-18-2010, 10:55 PM
I summon up the most powerful beast in the world-

An elephant-

With a gatling gun, who kills the teletubbies and eats the gold.

damaz10
09-18-2010, 11:03 PM
I let my trusty robot hand get the "upper hand" and it fetches the gold for me from the elephants stomach, I then take a magic mushroom, gain a extra life and enter into the world of rtm223's logic base and stifle a snicker, knowing that his intentisive logic will hard to surpass to reach me.

JspOt
09-19-2010, 01:20 AM
I use lbp2 logic to beat damaz.
HAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
(Did I mention I forgot the gold?;))

theonlybub
09-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Goes to the wreckage and digs up the gold, and recovers rtm's logic.
Uses the logic to make a coded lockdown base.
You must have the right code to get in!

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 01:32 AM
But my awessomeness breaks it and i take the gold and hide it after turning it to plutonium.

YEAH_NAH
09-19-2010, 01:39 AM
I bring out my pop-selecter and delete the whole world, leaving just the gold, I then hide the gold in my Dark Matter box covered in a purple sticker that deflects any shoop da woops or chuck norris attacks :D

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 01:54 AM
I bring out my pop-selecter and delete the whole world, leaving just the gold, I then hide the gold in my Dark Matter box covered in a purple sticker that reflect any shoop da woops or chuck norris atacks :D

but then you remember the gold was turned into plutonium and you die. I then wear my rad suit and use my trusty material changer and shoop da woop it, leaving just the plutonium. I then hide it in the home of RTM223, where his logic has built a divine and godly palace. I then hi-5 rtm and we wait....

YEAH_NAH
09-19-2010, 01:59 AM
mehe, but you forgot:
its the STICKERS that a shoop da woop proof :D

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 02:01 AM
mehe, but you forgot:
its the STICKERS that a shoop da woop proof :D
yes, but my MATERIAL CHANGER is glitched so it removes all stickers whenever i change it. So the plutonium is still in me and rtm223's possesion...

YEAH_NAH
09-19-2010, 04:58 AM
since no one is posting ill go.... AGAIN!!
I stalk AA_BATTERY to rtm's hideout, and take out my Ultimate Logic Disintergrater (>:O) and disetigratw his logic, causing the palace to disipate :D
I then spend the gold at a dairy :D

huntedstorm
09-19-2010, 05:00 AM
I take the gold from the dairy and do a happy dance... then I put it under my bed for safe keeping.

Super_Dork_42
09-19-2010, 05:20 AM
I use your sig to burn the mattress then, since it wasn't hot enough to burn the gold, I take it to my secret base surrounded by All the bomb, jump, shark, and other impossible levels, which surround a layer of 1000000 chuck norrisses.

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 06:16 AM
you all forget i turned it to plutonium and you all die, i then hide it in CC's underwear.

YEAH_NAH
09-19-2010, 06:22 AM
who votes that the gold is plutonium?
NO ONE!!!

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 06:24 AM
who votes that the gold is plutonium?
NO ONE!!!

thats not the point, i turned into plutomium a long time ago and no one has tryed to stop it. so gold is mine.

But my awessomeness breaks it and i take the gold and hide it after turning it to plutonium.

YEAH_NAH
09-19-2010, 06:29 AM
yes, but have you noticed how every one is still calling it GOLD
anyway, since im "close"(jk) to CC i just reach in there and take it :D
and hide it in my lake of magma in a super titanium sub :D

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 06:32 AM
yes, but have you noticed how every one is still calling it GOLD
anyway, since im "close"(jk) to CC i just reach in there and take it :D
and hide it in my lake of magma in a super titanium sub :D

you then die cos its still plutonium, and i take it after using a giant pair of pliers to open the sub. I then turn the plutonium back into gold and send it to your mum after turning into a lovely necklace.

YEAH_NAH
09-19-2010, 08:25 AM
sorry to announce, but its GOLD!!!!!
anyway, since shes MY mum i ask her for it.... (to easy)
I then open a Black hole to another demension where know ones knows where :D

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 08:30 AM
but i had a tracking device in the necklace and i find you, then defeat you and turn the gold back into plutonium(a plutonium necklace xD). I then hide it in a nuclear power plant.

Dragonvarsity
09-19-2010, 12:25 PM
I go to that powerplant, steal a doughnut from homer simpson, take the plutoniu necklace and push you into the pit of nuclear waste. I set C4 and other deadly explosives around, leave the building to a hill far, far away but I can still see the building, press teh button and BOOM! I turn the plutonium necklace to a golden statue of me :D, travel through the multiverse to a different reality where all kinds of monsters were real :cry: Good thing I can tame them :devious:

Phosphorus15
09-19-2010, 01:34 PM
I take the golden statue of Drangonvarsity and melt it and keep it molten gold. I place the molten gold into an active valcano and run away and hide on and uncharted island.

JspOt
09-19-2010, 03:29 PM
I sacrifice a found sackfedora to the Molecules by throwing him inside the volcano. The legendary Spaff gives me the gold.

AA_BATTERY
09-19-2010, 07:42 PM
i then through rtm at you and i take the gold, hiding it inside a puppy which you must kill to get the gold.

Dragonvarsity
09-19-2010, 11:47 PM
I am not an evil person(sometimes) so I shrink myself, go inside the puppy, shrink the gold and take it with me, going outside of the puppy. I change myself and the gold back to normal size. Then to make surenobody gets ut, I give the gold an extremely annoying personality with a stupid face and also give it feet to run away :D

AA_BATTERY
09-20-2010, 03:43 AM
i then take the gold, turn it to plutonium killing the annoying personality and turn it back into gold. I then hide it in rtm223, then hide him in a temple built of solid logic, then hide that temple in your mum.

YEAH_NAH
09-20-2010, 03:51 AM
OK, stop with the bloody plutonium alright?
I go INSIDE my mum (ewwwww) and bring my Ultimate Logic Destroyer (again lol)
and destroy the temple, taking the gold, and hiding it in the center of the earth and have Sephiroth guard it :D
BEAT THAT!!!!

AA_BATTERY
09-20-2010, 03:53 AM
i put on a radsuit and turn sephiroth to plutonium, take the gold and hide inside my private message box.

huntedstorm
09-20-2010, 03:54 AM
i give Sephiroth a cookie and I get the gold, I sell it to myself for $5 and then buy it back for $5 and then put it under my bookshelf for safe keeping.

YEAH_NAH
09-20-2010, 03:59 AM
since i recently started reading, I just grab the book (yes, i knwo where you live MWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!1!!one!!1!)
I turn sephiroth back into a normal person (well accual he never was soo...)
and i go to my Super Lazer Facility in space guarded bye sephiroth :D
(but he now has forty-five lazers :D)

AA_BATTERY
09-20-2010, 04:01 AM
i then throw rtm223 at the lazers and turn spehiroth into plutonium and take the gold and hide it in your playstation. the only way to get it out is to brake your playstation.

theonlybub
09-20-2010, 04:04 AM
Not a good hiding place. I get my friend to destroy the PS3 because he is an Xbox fan. He then procedes to give me the gold.

...Then I use magic to turn the gold into a banana and I eat it. I poop out the banana and bring it to a landfill somewhere in the south of Texas and dig a 10 foot trench and bury the poop.
I then destroy all the time machines in the world and use my magic skillz to turn off everyone elses' magic.
I then procede to use my magic to turn everyone into talking Annoying Oranges!

YOUR ALL APPLES!

YEAH_NAH
09-20-2010, 04:06 AM
I think he won :( you can't beat the annoying orange...

theonlybub
09-20-2010, 04:12 AM
I think he won :( you can't beat the annoying orange...

YOUR ALL APPLES!

BOOYAH! BTW: That whole story was my Xbox loving friend's idea, with the exception of the landfills and the annoying orange because my friend hates those.......LOLZ

AA_BATTERY
09-20-2010, 05:31 AM
BOOYAH! BTW: That whole story was my Xbox loving friend's idea, with the exception of the landfills and the annoying orange because my friend hates those.......LOLZ

but i then turn myself back to normal and turn all the annoying oranges to plutonium, therefore killing them. I then hide the gold in the sun.

Super_Dork_42
09-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Seriously stop plutonium spamming the thread.
Also, since it evaporates from the heat, I mine all the gold in the world and keep it in my previously mentioned facility surrounded by the crap levels and chuck norrisses and now I add SPACE LAZORS IN EVERY DIRECTION!

AA_BATTERY
09-20-2010, 10:43 AM
But I then play through a path of levels and throw rtm at the lasers, and on the rebound he hits the chuck norris's and in the distraction I take the gold and hide it in an unselevtable box,Whilch can only be touched. Any other interactions are impossible.

Dragonvarsity
09-20-2010, 05:42 PM
I put my hand in the air and all the pieces of this box completely seperate and then dissolve. I take the gold, and put a bubble shield around it on the floor in my house. You cannot pop this bubble, you cannot make the bubble explode, you cannot freeze the bubble then break it, you cannot turn it into plutonium thus destroying it, you cannot use rtm's logic skillz to break through it, you cannot destroy it with your lazor, you cannot melt it, you cannot step on it to destroy it, you cannot turn it into slime so it goes on the ground, you cannot pierce through it with any weapon including a unicorn horn, you cannot turn it into tiny pieces, you cannot walk through it, you cannot shrink it or yourself to go through it since it's airtightly sealed, you cannot do anything to get through it :kz:

Oh, and the power of the bubble doesn't let you travel back in time.

Multiverse hint hint

JspOt
09-21-2010, 03:55 AM
You forgot one thing...

I Chuck Norris roundhouse kick it:p
I steal the gold and forget to run.

YEAH_NAH
09-21-2010, 04:29 AM
I ask poilitly for the gold and you give it to me (:p)
I make a perfect copy of dragon's bubble but make it chuck norris proof :D

Dragonvarsity
09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
A man comes out of the ground, puts tape on you, writes copier on it, eats the bubble and the gold comes out of his mouth, I then put the gold in a calculator :idea:

theonlybub
09-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Umm You guys....You didn't take the gold you have to find it in the landfill and then find a way to turn my piece of poo back into a bannana and then back to gold.
You can't just destroy the annoying orange and then take the gold. It is not that simple!

I STILL HAVE THE GOLD!!!!

Dragonvarsity
09-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Fine...*walks over to landfill and takes gold* Then I put it in a calculator :D

JspOt
09-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Fine...*walks over to calculator and takes gold* Then I put it in a landfill:D DA POWERZ OF REVERSE PSYCOLOGY!!!!1!!!1!

Phosphorus15
09-21-2010, 10:02 PM
I get a dump truck, take the gold, and drive off in the sunset with the gold.

JspOt
09-21-2010, 10:28 PM
I steal sackfedora's hat and I bribe it to him for the gold.

Dragonvarsity
09-22-2010, 02:30 AM
I give you a bunny and a top hat to distract you while I take the gold and trap you in a bubble where there's no way you can get out but someone else could free you. Now let's just see who will be nice enough to free Jsp0t :D Shrink myself and the gold but then we fall into a cup of applejuice :cry: swims around in a circle

AA_BATTERY
09-22-2010, 04:14 AM
i point and laugh at jsp0t and use tweezers to take the gold and then make it grow. I then poison to the applejuice and hide the gold and hide it in dragonvarsitys bubble, which is chuck norris proof and i then give it millions of LAZERS! which can kill chuck norris. yes, theyre that powerful.

huntedstorm
09-22-2010, 04:27 AM
buuuut, I walk in cos im not chuck norris, and take it, then. I put it down, get bored and leave it there (good luck finding it btw)

AA_BATTERY
09-22-2010, 04:31 AM
buuuut, I walk in cos im not chuck norris, and take it, then. I put it down, get bored and leave it there (good luck finding it btw)
wut? how can you get past the bubble? read dragons post... it very overkill....

ShamgarBlade
09-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I use the pic of the baby I posted on page 37 to distract everyone and EVERYTHING while I skip around looking for the gold. Oh! There it is! *Pulls it out of ear* What the heck? This is the second time!? Anyways, I start running away with the gold.

Super_Dork_42
09-22-2010, 04:57 AM
I trip you and catch the gold, free jsopt with the help of Chuck Norris, then hide the gold inside chuck norris, inside the bubble. IF you get through the bubble, which you can't, you get killed by chuck norris, so there.

JspOt
09-22-2010, 05:00 AM
Ohnoes! I can't post because I can't steal the gold!:boo:
Oops. I posted! I guess I get the gold for a senseless reason.

YEAH_NAH
09-22-2010, 05:12 AM
which can kill chuck norris.
Sorry, but if you don't know: Chuck Norris CAN'T die... OK

JspOt
09-22-2010, 05:34 AM
I run from YEAH_NAH, who forgot to steal the gold.:D

YEAH_NAH
09-22-2010, 05:38 AM
Oops. I posted! I guess I get the gold for a senseless reason.
na, I posted so I got the gold for a "senseless reason" :p
I then hide it in Chuck Norris's stomach (get it NOW!!! lolz)

Snappyguy
09-22-2010, 08:43 AM
I find MacgYver, give him a Tic-tac, a stapler, and a replica scale Model of the ENdeavor. 14 minutes later I take the golD from Chuck and lock myself in the closet in Stan's room guarded by Future Conan.

YEAH_NAH
09-22-2010, 08:49 AM
ewwwww, hows you get into chuck's stamach?

Snappyguy
09-22-2010, 11:54 AM
lol, he's macgyver.

Dragonvarsity
09-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Well I'm too lazy to google future conan so I just imagine it's conan o'brien, so I tell him abou Jay Leno in his new place so he runs away, I get the key that fell out of his pocket and open the door. I see a little, scared boy hiding in the closet. So I take him out, kick him all the way to Egypt, get the gold, destroy all the magical bubbles, make everyone fall asleep for exactly 4 hour, 51 minutes and 26 seconds. I then hide the gold in a haunted house, by the broomstick, on the seventh floor,also by the skeleton door. You must get through all the rooms, get past the ghosts, goblins and zombies, climb up the slippery staircase to each and every floor and solve the five deadly puzzles.

Oh and for those who are wondering how I'm here and not in the poisoned applejuice, I grabbed onto the other side of the tweezers and got out before the applejuice was poisoned and unshrunk myself.

JspOt
09-22-2010, 10:32 PM
I conjure the gold from dragon's hand.

Dragonvarsity
09-22-2010, 10:53 PM
Well played :tophat: If you're gonna conjure my gold, then Ima conjure you and my gold back into the haunted house. I take the gold from you and opn the skeleton door, locking you in the most terrifying room of the house, the closet of death :D By the way, thanks for waiting through that time so it was believable that you were asleep xP

endgame
09-23-2010, 12:05 AM
i phase out of reality and take the physical gold while you still believe that it is inside the haunted house :p

huntedstorm
09-23-2010, 12:51 AM
I take the gold from endgame.
(lul wut? no lazors? no waters? nofin?)
okai okai, I follow endgame into the anti-reality world and drown him with teh reel wators, then I shoot him with, teh reel lazors and take the gold, I does a epic teleport-a loo into the right dimension but my teleport-a loo don't work very well and I get stuck in a dimension of h4h'ers and shark survivals, I quickly establish a shelter so im safe from sharks with teh reel lazors who live in teh reel wat0rs so now im safe, you can not get me! you'll have to survive the H4H'ers And shark survivals the only thing that can make you survive is teh sword of epicness-ness... that happens to be in my closet... i mean... /runs (well hides in shelter but...)
okay, you can have the gold if you come up with a epic story.

Dragonvarsity
09-23-2010, 03:58 AM
Okay, fine, epic story you want, epic story you get :D

I decide to let Jsp0t go, after feeling bad that I already trapped him in a bubble. We both get out of the haunted house, he dances away while I transform into a dragon and have a long journey over to New Zealand. So nobody sees me, I have superb vision seeing things from miles away so I can spot planes so I know when to go up high or go down low. I land in the woods and turn back into a human. I walk into town, now which house is huntedstorm's? I see a giant sign pointing to a house. The sign says "Huntedstorm's house" That could be it :rolleyes: I turn invisible and can now walk through walls and can make it when I step, it makes no sound at all. So nobody can hear, see or feal me. Perfect :D

I go inside the house and go to the closet. I lift the sword up in the air and also make it invisible, untouchable and unhearable. I continue bringing it with m in the air back home and decide to keep both of us invisible while flying back to the U.S.A..When back home, I turn myself back to human and make myself and the sword able to feel, hear and see. I open a wormhole after studying Benjamin Largin's Guide to the study of wormholes. (They thought the man wwas crazy and the book is ancient but it is indeed true, found it in a gigantic cave nobody explores anymore.) I take myself and the sword to that dimension, fight these evil creatures with the sword and kick the door open to see huntedstorm lying down, asleep on the floor with his gold. I take the gold and put some makeup on huntedstorm. Since I kinda feel bad for him, stuck in this dimension, I open a wormhole, taking me, huntedstorm, the gold and the sword to mount peanut :D This'll be good

theonlybub
09-23-2010, 05:01 AM
Well. Since you guys didn't really take the gold, you only have the poo that used to be a banana that I turned the gold into. umm....umm....I still have the gold! :D

TheAffected
09-23-2010, 05:24 AM
I walk up to you snatch the gold... bonk you on the head with it... and then go and turn the gold in to the one ring, after I make the one ring I run away FOREVER!!!! ;)

Snappyguy
09-23-2010, 05:27 AM
I unleash an army of smeagols after you and eat the ring, chew on it and blow a bubble it turns back into a bar.

I coat a banhammer in the gold and give it to CC!

JspOt
09-23-2010, 02:37 PM
I swipe it before anyone notices.

Jaslow
09-23-2010, 07:46 PM
I take the gold.

Then I turn it into diamonds.

MUAHAHAHAAHA

theonlybub
09-23-2010, 08:48 PM
I use magic to turn the diamonds back into gold and take them from you....you never hid them. :/

...Then I use magic to turn the gold into a banana and I eat it. I poop out the banana and bring it to a landfill somewhere in the south of Texas and dig a 10 foot trench and bury the poop.
I then destroy all the time machines in the world and use my magic skillz to turn off everyone elses' magic.
I then procede to use my magic to turn everyone into talking Annoying Oranges!

YOUR ALL APPLES!

EITHER PLAY THIS GAME RIGHT OR CC WILL EAT YOU ALL!!! XD

kirbyman62
09-23-2010, 08:57 PM
I open my Popit and hit rewind. Didn't count on Sackpeople, did you?

Popit cursor grabs gold, and glues it onto my rocket cheetah, who zooms away, never to be seen again...

theonlybub
09-23-2010, 09:02 PM
I open my Popit and hit rewind. Didn't count on Sackpeople, did you?

Popit cursor grabs gold, and glues it onto my rocket cheetah, who zooms away, never to be seen again...

Thank YOU Thank YOU Thank YOU! YOu are the first one to actually take the gold away from me. There is 3 pages of people who thought they had the gold but they really didn't.......THANK YOU!!!!!

Anyways, I use my Ultimate Bomb Survival to blow up rocket cheetah and I then take the gold and use my glitch skillz to emit it below the create zone. XD

YEAH_NAH
09-24-2010, 03:48 AM
I use my UNKNOWN glitch to delete the barrier of the lbp create defult thingy, and select the gold with my pop-it.... capture it then delete the real one...
NOW IF ANYONE TAKES THE GOLD I WILL HAVE ANOTHER :D

Dragonvarsity
09-24-2010, 01:27 PM
I go to your house while you're away, ope one gold bar, take it out of the tv and delete the object from your pop-it. I sale back home across the sea only for both me and the gold to get swallowed up by a giant whale.

YEAH_NAH
09-25-2010, 12:03 AM
NOOOOOOOO MY GOLD!!!!!!!!!
I delete the whale and as a reward for saving you, you give me the gold :D
I make HUNDREDS of copies and open a gold store... SO EVERY ONE CAN HAVE ONE (for $100000 each :D)

Dragonvarsity
09-25-2010, 03:27 AM
Well YEAH_NAH, it seems you do not know why we have just one gold bar. *5 of my men come and knock you out. You wake up on a bed by a table, you get up to see me sitting there. You ask why you're here, I tell you what has happened.*

This bar of gold we've gone to 43 pages for is a special thing indeed, it holds great powers, beyond what you could ever imagine. To just copy and sell to everyone ruins the purpose of this special item, meaning there can only be one. Breaking those rules can give you a warning. Do it again and the punishment is death.

*You drink the water beside you only to get knocked out again. You wake up in your bed at home, your shop is completely demolished and almost all of the gold has been taken and destroyed in our outer space facility. I take the original piece of gold and hide it deep in our underwater facility, a gigantic submarine with all kind of security.*

AA_BATTERY
09-25-2010, 06:25 AM
i then fire mah death ray at your submarine, therefore destroying it. I then tak the gold and hide it in a ball of pure energy.....

YEAH_NAH
09-25-2010, 06:40 AM
Well YEAH_NAH, it seems you do not know why we have just one gold bar. *5 of my men come and knock you out. You wake up on a bed by a table, you get up to see me sitting there. You ask why you're here, I tell you what has happened.*

This bar of gold we've gone to 43 pages for is a special thing indeed, it holds great powers, beyond what you could ever imagine. To just copy and sell to everyone ruins the purpose of this special item, meaning there can only be one. Breaking those rules can give you a warning. Do it again and the punishment is death.

*You drink the water beside you only to get knocked out again. You wake up in your bed at home, your shop is completely demolished and almost all of the gold has been taken and destroyed in our outer space facility. I take the original piece of gold and hide it deep in our underwater facility, a gigantic submarine with all kind of security.*
well, no DUH!!!
Thats why my "copies" where really disguids BOMBS
OH, and the real one? before hand, i put an energy sucking invisible device on it so it sucks up AA_BATERY's energy ball, thus increasing the golds power to an extent that no human can handle in there hands :D (PS I never took the gold ;))

AA_BATTERY
09-25-2010, 06:42 AM
I then hold it with my feet and hide it in a bubble of titanium.

YEAH_NAH
09-25-2010, 06:45 AM
WOW.... i didn't know someone would find the answer that fast...
anyway, The golds super power than BLOWS UP THE DEMENTION :cry: and is lost in the:.... 15th dememtion GOLLY!!!!

AA_BATTERY
09-25-2010, 06:49 AM
I then realize you spelt dimension wrong, so what you said is closer to dementia, which is madness. So you blew up madness. Good job, however, i can get into madness, so i easily take the gold and hide it in an alternate dimension.

YEAH_NAH
09-25-2010, 06:53 AM
yes, but you knew what I meant so, that made my post official :)

AA_BATTERY
09-25-2010, 06:54 AM
no i didnt.....http://img2.gametrailers.com/community/images/userimages/1084733-1245176248-TrollFace2.jpg

theonlybub
09-25-2010, 08:59 PM
While YEAH_NAH AND AA_BATTERY were arguing I snuck behind them and picked up the gold with my feets and then I walked into my car, on my hands, and put the gold on the seat next to me.
I then proceeded to use magic on the gold as quick as possible to turn it back into it's original gold block self. Then I drive away and drive into Lake Tahoe. I wait until my car is fully submerged and take out my scuba gear and get it on. I now can breath so I swim down into the darkest part of the lake and bury the gold and use my magic to make an invisible force field around the gold.
The spell I put on the gold makes it so that nothing of this world can touch it. And I also make it invisible. :p

I proceed to kill myself knowing that somebody might want my knowledge of where the gold is and how to counteract the spell.

JspOt
09-25-2010, 09:44 PM
PROTEGO!
I silently counter your spells on the gold with my counterjinx. I take the gold as theonlybub dies.

theonlybub
09-26-2010, 03:04 PM
fine make a short answer why should I care!!!!

I revive myself with a revive seed.

I walk over to JspOt and take the gold out of his hands. :p

I go into a spaceship and put the gold out into the vacuum of space so that it is never seen again.

Dragonvarsity
09-26-2010, 05:05 PM
I grab the vacuum ceaner from space :D and take it back to earth. I dissect the vauum cleaner and take the gold out. Then I hide it in an empty treasure chest in a pirate ship, haunted by pirate ghosts. :arg:

Super_Dork_42
09-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I hire Johnny Depp to go get it for me. Then, once I have it, I go to a random moon of a random planet in a random solar system and hide it in a random crater with a 42 mile boulder on top of it. I mark the location on my in-brain map and return to my home, assured of it's safety.
unless someone shoop-da-whoops it

Dragonvarsity
09-30-2010, 12:05 AM
I shrink myself, go into superdork's body, gets the map :D, go out of superdork's body, turn myself back to normal size and find the random crater of the random moon of the random planet of the random universe. I notice a power gloves enhancement, lift the giant rock, throw it at a spacebird and find the gold there. I then turn it into a golden plate, eat off it, turn it back into a gold bar and put a bug on it so I can track it. :p

LWBear2
09-30-2010, 01:49 AM
my brain hurts @_@)
I use the randomizer from the logic pack to find this random place (im to lazy to retype all you have said :p) i replace the gold with a brick spray painted gold, clean off the gold bar of moon dust (and traking bugs), take it to a confined place, leave with a false gold bar and get on airplane.

.jamo
10-01-2010, 01:12 PM
I hijack the gold and give it to chuck norris so he can store it in his beard for the rest of eternity.

the troll
10-02-2010, 06:05 AM
The 10,000 trolls came out of the cave took the gold out of chuck norris beard took the gold back to the cave melt the gold into 10,000 pieces and each troll ate 1 piece of gold. then all the trolls went back to there homes all around the world.

Dragonvarsity
10-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Luckily gold dissolves with the acids of a troll's stomach :D But it turns out one of those 10,000 trolls saved that piece for supper and to fool the other trolls ate a piece of corn :p. I convince him to not eat the gold and we make a good team. Since the troll's dad is a scientist and they just wanna be good trolls they help me out and we use one of the troll dad's machines, "Ancientifier" which makes something back to what it originally was so if something breaks, you can turn a piece into the original so I got the original bar of gold back, hid it in the elephant castle and ate a cantelope.

JspOt
10-05-2010, 04:46 AM
I grab the gold.

Outlaw-Jack
10-05-2010, 05:35 AM
I grab the gold.

Nah, you grabbed an I.E.D. disguised as gold (which I detonate as you walk away).

The real gold is under my hat, of course... oh ****. O_o

*Dives into random dumpster*

Dragonvarsity
10-07-2010, 03:00 AM
When diving into the dumpster, you hit your head against a clunk of metal and you pass out. When the dumptruck comes and picks all the garbage up, you and the gold, they notice you and drop you right next to the hospital. the doctors notice you and find out you have a cuncussion. Unfortunately, the gold got buried in the can and the people didn't notice it. But these people aren't going to some plac, filled with the garbage, oh noooooo, they're going to INCINERATE it, muahahaha :D Oh crap, we have to save the gold! :cry: Me and my troll friend sneak into an icecream ruck as the old man is giving a fat kid a triple scooped, strawberry, cherry blast icecream. It drives to the man's home, which is convieniently right by the incinerating machine. :D Uh-oh, the traffic's getting slow. Must....make it......on time :moody:

Ragnarok
10-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Well as dragonvaristy couldn't made it to take the gold I stole the fat kids ice cream which went screaming for another at the ice cream truck driver which got delayed once again, in the meanwhile i got to the incenerator and picked up the gold in an epic battle at the hands of the evil trash-man which happened to become evil because of reading the unusually large script that dragonvarsity gave him of the story and why should he take the gold to the incinerator, with the gold in my power I converted the gold into subatomic mass using my mass converter and transformed it into electronic data, which i conveniently stored on my computer on a file which requires a password to access that is divide by zero which cannot be entered on the computer because it will mark error!

TheAffected
10-07-2010, 05:07 AM
i get the best team of hackers to hack into the password protected computer file and steal the data. then i re-materialize the data into a gold bar.. i then simply walk into Mordor and hide the gold where no one can find it...

Dragonvarsity
10-07-2010, 11:26 AM
When the icecream man gets out of the car to give the whole crowd of chilcren some icecream, I drive off, going through the television since we're having a Lord of the Rings marathon and we're at the part where their at Mordor. :p Anyway, we don't have much time, if we don't get the gold bar and get out of the TV before the credits roll, we're DOOMED :kz: maybe...... Anyway, I find Affected, ask him where the gold bar is and he says

Affected: I'll never tell you! Muahahahaha

I push him to the side, lift the giant rock up and find the gold. I pick it up, this is where the ring gets destroyed. With my knowledge of Lord of the Rings, as affected gets up, I bend down so the blast doesn't shoot me into that spider cave nearby. Ugh, fine.... *I shove affected down, let us both in the icecream truck but him in the back and me and the gold in front :D He meets my troll friend and we drive off out of the tv only to be surrounded by an army of fat children.

Outlaw-Jack
10-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Amongst that army of fat children is me in a fat guy suit. :p

I take out one of my "GTG"-edition Pocket Nukes and decimate the ice cream truck, oblitherating dragonvarsity, TheAffected and the troll along with it.

Unfortunately, the gold was also destroyed with it- BUT NO MATTER!! I still has a gold tooth. Heh-heh... aw ****. :(

*takes off in armored APC*

Dragonvarsity
10-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Okay, now to tell you how we survived :D

The icecream man is my brother, we're not friends but one night when he stole and slept in a ferret's cardboard box, I sneaked into his icecream truck and put in a little ingredient to mess with kid's mind. Each flavor made people think something different and knowing Outlaw-Jack's favorite flavor, I put in the one thay makes you think one thing is another. So when escaping the world of Lord of the Rings and coming back home, we ran far away and he thought we were still there since he thought a couple of cardboard boxes we left there was us. Although we did forget the gold and the troll friend couldn't unbuckle his seatbelt and told us to go on. He and the gold died in the blast and yes, Outlaw-Jack must have gotten some icecream before we went into the Lord of the Rings world and coming back.

I then disable the APC thanks to the ithought :D, making it unable to move,s hoot, anything. I see Outlaw-Jack trying to swallow the golden tooth and before he doe I put my hand into his mouth :grr: and get it out. I then teleport back only to find myself in a giant building and my high--tech watch reads "Time: 8:00 a.m., september 11, 2001.

Oh......crap. :eek:

Ragnarok
10-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Well while dragonvarsity traveled back in time with a golden teeth that is not the original gold which happened to be destroyed (and because i don't know how to continue his story which is quite complex by now and confusing!) Ill travel back in time to the date 04-26-2010, where skeggers and his dinosaur guarded the gold on a military base, I sent a Spinosaurus to kill his dinosaur and on the meanwhile took the gold and traveled back to the actual era,where all the people that posted here is still wandering where did the gold went! I got to hide the gold on a stasis field in the center of a super nova imploding star, far impossible to retrieve by any means!

TIME PARADOX :O

Skeggers
10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Because of the paradox, the phrase "far impossible" became "Far from Impossible" which meant I was easily able retrive the gold. I, aware of your scheme as my poor dinosaur was involved, reverse time to the start of the thread using my super powers, very aware of the fact I might erase all of humanity. Thankfully, I don't, and now knowing where the gold is, I rush towards it, and the thread begins again.

JspOt
10-11-2010, 12:09 AM
I come back and steal the gold from Skeggers.

eagerneph
10-11-2010, 12:47 AM
But JspOt just stood there shocked that he actually had gold in his hands so I took it from him and ate it, digested it, then..."ejected" it and sprinkled it into the ocean.

Darkcloudrepeat
10-11-2010, 12:54 AM
What eagernenph thought was the ocean was actually a giant hologram over my giant dimensional box.
The golds returned to it original state and then it teleported to me which I hid in a big blue police box.

TheAffected
10-11-2010, 12:57 AM
EDIT: sniped

GAHHH i logged off right after.... :( and couldn't tell i got sniped.

Outlaw-Jack
10-11-2010, 04:16 AM
... ok.

I first punch TheAffected in the face for not realizing that he got teh snipes.

I then punch Darkcloudrepeat in the face for the heck of it. :p

Then I blow up the police station that is currently housing the gold. Since the gold was in a protective box, it escapes unscathed... so I grab it and launch it into the core of Jupiter, where no-one could get it... not even me... :cry:

Ragnarok
10-11-2010, 05:23 AM
Well, being myself a sci-fi person from the future, I have access to all sorts of unknown devices that you mortals cannot conceive, so I just use my gravitational adaptation device to resist the powerful gravity of Jupiter and reach the gold, kinda easy considering that Jupiter is only made of gas. With the gold in my power I send the gold to the negative dimension (the opposite of this dimension), where it will be well guarded by the negative incarnations of LBPC which happen to hate our current dimension! *Insert maniatical laugh here.

eagerneph
10-11-2010, 02:07 PM
And as soon as I teleported myself to this negative dimension, I realized what a foolish thing I had done. For when the gold had been sent into this dimension it had turned into mere copper! And this thread, in the opposite dimension, was nothing more than a thread full of "wanted" spam.

Merc
10-11-2010, 04:18 PM
(IM BACK!) I sign in to LBPC to find myself standing next to eagerneph holding a bar of copper. I then ask. "um.... neph, do you know where the gold is?"

Dragonvarsity
10-12-2010, 02:49 AM
As eagerneph and Mercury(welcome back :D) are trying to know what to do, I kidnap Shamgarblade, take the bar of gold out of his ear :p and turn it into a vapor which is inside my bathroom. :kz:

Ragnarok
10-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Then I slip into dragonvarsity's bathroom unnoticed (OMG i never thought i would say that! XD) using a cloaking device and use my de-condensator to reconstitute the gold bar from the vapor, then i take it to a machine that then makes 101 gold coins and 100 of them were sold all over the world! the last coin is on the center of the earth!

EDIT-- the post down there, hey what happened to the coins? D:

Merc
10-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Little did ragnarok know that I used suction cups to stick to the ceiling, and I overheard where he sold the gold to, so I send my minions to retrieve it all and bring it to the bat cave.

Outlaw-Jack
10-13-2010, 04:41 AM
As Mercuy77 laid about in his cave, a magnitude 8.7 earthquake struck the cavern, for he was completely unaware that he was lying on top of a major faultline. The cave "caves" in and squishes Mercuy77 like a grape. :p

After excavating the cave, I retrieve the gold for myself, lock it in a box, and sneak it into, erm... the U.S. Treasury.

Ragnarok
10-13-2010, 07:32 PM
As I saw Outlaw Jack to hide the gold in the U.S treasury, I then use my time machine once again, travel back to my youth and suggest my self to study for a business career, seek a PhD and look for job on the U.S treasury, then I return to the present and I found myself as a U.S. treasury employee, now with full access to every part of the building I just simply retrieve the gold!, and use my super business PhD power to invest the gold in the Dow Jones, which is later lost in a third economic crisis :(

Jaslow
10-14-2010, 12:24 AM
I ask Obama for my bailout money to be paid to me in gold.

The gold is back.

:D

JspOt
10-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I take the gold with a grappling hook and head into the LBP2 BETA.

Ragnarok
10-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Then I.... o jeez i don't have access to the beta :S, well so I grab a rocket launcher and blow the evil OMG cat face off the web with a very amusing explosion (may include some blood as I hate the cat :3), head into the lbp2 beta server and steal the gold from JspOt at gun point (with a water gun :P)! then I take the gold to the evil dimension of the flying bananas and ask my good ol' friend the banana chief captain to guard it on its castle of doom that is currently guarded by a mutant monkey/gorilla of 7 heads! :D

gdn001
10-14-2010, 05:59 PM
So I fly to the castle using a F15 jet and bomb the castle. The crazy gorilla gets angry and tries to attack me, but the pity fool can't reach me in the air. I deploy all my missiles into him and he falls on Ragnarok and the Banana chief. Then I take the gold and put it into my top-security bunker, EMP and Magic-proof, with an armed nuke that goes off if you steal the gold, try to deactivate it, touch it, get near it, or either think about it. :kz:

Dragonvarsity
10-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Well of course I think about it and the missile launches at me, luckily I already got one ready to launch just incase. I launched the issile before thinking about that because I just wanted to test it out anyway. :p Both issiles collide and since mine went off a good amount earlier than yours making a huge collision with explosions and sparks flying at your base. Unfortunately not a scratch is on it but luckily the nuke's gone. Then it seems a squirrel drops an acorn from the tree right above the base, it drops on the ceiling of the building and there's silence. ._. We- BOOM!!! The whole building explodes, luckily I was far away at my base the whole time, that's where I launched the missile. I see the gold shoot up in the air from explosions, above a giant some cloud and then someone, riding a bicycle in the air with an alien in the back rides iand catches the bar of gold. He continues flying in my direction, not aware I'm here and then decides to stay at the base I'm in for a while. I look from inside to see E.T. beat up the kid, steal the gold and run off to a tree only to be eaten by what's really a mutant, gigantic tree. I hide the dead boy's body in the base, burn the place up, battle and defeat the giant tree, get the gold and hide in a cave nearby with vampire bats all over, ready to bite whoever comes in after me and it turns pitch black, this is a good place to sleep, maybe those bats can protect me gold.

Weretigr
10-14-2010, 06:38 PM
I hire batman to retrieve it. He calls upon the bats who vacate the cave, allowing him to stroll in and take the gold. I run away with said gold, leaving a HypnoToad in front of dragonvarisity so he'll be frozen when he wakes up!

Dragonvarsity
10-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Luckily I came prepared. I pretend to be asleep as the hypno toad is placed down. Under the hypno toad is a metal door which will open, making it fall in a pit but I'm not mean so it'll land on a lot of pillows. Luckily there was metal all over the cave floor except where I was sleeping. As the hypnotoad was placed down and you can see by the last post Dane put it down, I press the button and the silver is really stickered dissolve which dissolves, making them fall in a pit with pillows to land on, don't worry, it's a lot of pillows. :D It turned out thet thing I said about the bats were madeup and as Hypnotoad, Dayne and Batman have landed, Dayne finds out some fat guy just dressed up as Batman so he can't fly him out of there so for the time being, their stuck. I send a bat to retrieve the gold that fell in the pit before they realize they have the gold, it flies up and since where I was wasn't that far at all in the cave, I can jump to the ground outside of the cave and ride the flying bicycle back home. :D

gdn001
10-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Luckily I have my last dose of Telekinesis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxhFSYt3uvs&feature=related) next to me, so I inject it and gain awesome powers. I use it to take the gold from Dragon. He then pulls a bazooca out of nowhere and fires at me. I stop the rocket before it hits me and shoot it back to Dragon, who explodes in the sky. Then I go to *********.

Dragonvarsity
10-14-2010, 07:32 PM
So I explode in the sky and then die..............again. hTat's 7 lives left for me. :p I come out of my checkpoint and see my flying bicycle is completely destroyed. :( Now how am I going to get to *********? A car drives on this empty road and stops. I see a man wearing a mask, I cannot point out who he or she is. This person also has a voice modifier so whenever he or she speaks, it gives me a deep voice and their wearing a coat, shirt and pants in black. It tell me to get in so I do, and it tells me we're going to get back the gold. We drive a long journey, stop to get food lots of time but the we finally see a sign saying "Welcome to *********". The first building we see is a grocery store. We go inside it and see gdn001 purchasing croissants. He looks at us in shock and runs out of the store but first swipes and gets back his credit card and a receipt.

We chase after catch gdn and take the gold from him. A giant buidling is about to fall on us so we run away and into our car, not knowing gdn had sneaked into the trunk when we let go of him to get back in the car.

gdn001
10-14-2010, 07:38 PM
http://www.epic-velocity.com/forums/Smileys/default/trollface.png

So I use my telekinesis to make the car float. Dragon shouts: "THIS CAR CAN FLY!!! *awesomeface*". Then I release the car and it starts to fall! I kick my way out of the trunk, shimmy to the driver's seat and I get the gold from Dragon. Before I got, I have the time to wave to him, then I let go of the car. I use telekinesis to gently go back to the ground, while the car and dragon explode (again).

Outlaw-Jack
10-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Erm...

*BANG!*

You are dead! :p

*Snatches gold & heads for the hills*

Astrosimi
10-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Not so fast!

*runs over Jack with a lightcycle, takes gold*

My gold!

*zooms away with his lightcycle*

Outlaw-Jack
10-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh no you don't! :kz:

*Shoots lightcycle*

*BOOM!*

*Lightcycle explodes*

*Gold flys back into Jack's hand*

*Continues heading for the hills*

gdn001
10-14-2010, 08:32 PM
*wakes up*
Ohh my head... Wait what's that in my helmet? IS IT A BULLET?? MY NEW HELMET!!! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THAT!!! (in gold)
So I follow Jack to the hills and attempt to steal his gold, but he notices me. We both quickdraw and fire a bullet to each other.
*slow-mo matrix style showing one bullet hitting each other*
As Jack tries to figure out what hapened, I use the powers I adquired back then to push him off the giant cliff that I only noticed now. He falls screaming something while I take the gold and his motorcicle and ride into the sunset.

Outlaw-Jack
10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
(What motorcycle? I ain't drivin' no stinkin' motorcycle :p)

As I'm in mid-air, I pull out a detenator switch that's in sync to a pouch of C4 I secretly lodged into the motorcycle's gas tank. I flip the switch and *BOOM!*, the motorcycle explodes, hurling the gold into the air.

It flies right next to me, but as I attepmt to grab it, I slam into the ground in ol' Wiley Coyote fashion. The gold bounces away and into a dark, deep crevice.

gdn001
10-14-2010, 08:47 PM
I was driving my motorcicle that I pulled out of nowhere, when I hear a beeping noise and decide to jump out. I survive, but the gold flies into the cliff. So I go down the cliff (the painless way :p) and see Jack entering a cave. I decide to go inside too, but I have a flashlight. Then I hear a scream, and I see Jack hanging from a legde crying for help. I decide to help him, but as I pull him up, he shoots me at point-blank range and I fall to the ground. I wake up and notice that I had a wallet in my pocket, that stopped the bullet. Then I see Jack running away from some demons with the gold, and the cave starts to fall. I run outside and we get out. Jack notices me and fires another bullet, but I use my powers to stop it and I drop it to the ground. I get the gold and say "go away". Then I walk away.

Merc
10-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Little did gdn know that I had turned myself into an ant with a laser on my head, and I had lasered a hold into the gold as my home, I hop out and transform back into my regular self, I then use my new axe paintinator to hack gdn's arm off and take the gold, I then return to my apartment in "*********" and start playing Mass Effect 2 on my computer.

gdn001
10-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Luckily I survive and I go to my secret base, where I grow a new arm using some advanced biotechnology that you shouldn't try to understand. But I lost my telekinesis! :mad: I do a Google search on "Mercuy hiding place" and I find it, then I go to your hiding place using an AT-AT (https://store-imtoys.locasite.com.br/loja/images/REV_ATAT1N.jpg). I find him playing Mass Effect 2, and he's so addicted that I can get the gold, eat his pizza, drink his coffe, use his bathroom (in which he shouldn't go to the next 5 hours now :p) and go away.

Dragonvarsity
10-15-2010, 12:19 AM
I wake up to see the one in the mask has stitched up scars and stopped bleeding of mine and his but he is badly hurt. I order dominos to come here and then I point a gun at him, telling him to fix this guy's wounds. Good thing I was somehow right because this guy was a doctor before and fixed it up. I put a taco in his pocket, say this never happened and he drives off, creeped out. I see gdn go out of a building since Mercury did go to ********* I was last in after the telekenesis car explosion happened. :p I then point at a flying house tied to a bunch of balloons. He stares at it in a gaze, I slowly grab the gold in his hand and get spirited away.

Merc
10-15-2010, 12:56 AM
"Yes, just maxed out my shockwave pow- wait.... what is that stench? AND WHERES MAH GOLD???" I quickly run to follow the giant footsteps in the road to a crater the size of a house, I get out my grappling hook paintinator and grapple a house in the sky with balloons to find Dragon sitting in a chair sipping tea with a creepy man in a mask. upon further examination i see that the gold is in the china cabinet in the kitchen. i climb around the house to the kitchen window, where i use my sneaky laser to cut a hole in the window, while they are not looking I open the cabinet and take the gold just as the man in the mask turns around, I hop out the window, and call my plane to teleport to me, I hop in, and fly to the city of New *********.

Dragonvarsity
10-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Mmm, good tea. Good tea indeed. I check the kitchen to see how the gold is doing. I drop my empty cup of tea and it breaks on the ground. My jaw drops to see the gold is gone but a note syaing this.

Muahahaha!! While you and your creepy friend were sipping tea, I stole your gold and took it to New *********! Oh.....crap, probably shouldn't have told you that. -Mercury77

We each get out a hoverboard we find, pop all the balloons so it can't be spotted in the air and maybe it will hit some mean, old witch if we're lucky. We fly through a heavy storm and our hoverscrafts are running low on battery. My friend transfers the remaining battery of his to mine so I can make it to New *********. Before the hovercraft falls dead, I thank him for helping me and tell him I spotted an island near, get over there. I'll try to come back. then his hovercraft's lights turn off and e falls in the gigantic ocean below. I keep flying and the storm seems to stop.

I land right on the ground behind some building and then hide my hovercraft in the water. I then see Mercury sleeping in a cardboard box. I open the dumpster and see the gold but I have to lean in closer, closer, closer......and then I fall in and the dumpster closes. HALP!!!!!! Unfortunately, nobody but Mercury is close by because they're at some parade and Mercury is in a deep sleep. But then a dumpster truck comes by and the guy must be wearing earbuds or something, when he controls the machine to pick it up.. Luckily the trash is just candy wrappers, although some have some gum on them. The car then drives away.

JspOt
10-15-2010, 02:50 PM
*25 killstreak*
IgoddaNUKE!
*poot*
As everyone falls to my literally stinking nuke, I pick up the gold, and start doing the Six Flags dance.:p

gdn001
10-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Luckily (again?) I was far from the fight when the Nuke went off. I go there to find Dragon, Mercuy, the trash truck guy and JspOt (friendly fire was on :p) all unconscious. I get the gold and go to Liberty City. There, I find a weird black liquid labbeled "chemical X". I drink it, and I grow to the size of a giant gorilla! I climb the Rotterdam building and hold onto it, screaming like crazy and shoving the gold around, while some planes approach.

Merc
10-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Luckily I opened my predator missle that I had been saving right as the blast was about to kill me, it saved me, and I find a destroyed dump truck that had the gold in it with a note saying

I gotz the gold, and a mudkipzs!
JspOt

Hmmmmm.... where did he go???
Luckily i also had a UAV, I find jspOt who forgot to put on gold-blooded (LOL) and find that he went to ** ****

SNIPED!
I am in one of the planes as I see gorilla-dn chillen on the tower, so i quickly fire a laser at his hand to make the gold drop straight into the sewers. BOGHUS!

gdn001
10-15-2010, 09:24 PM
So I punch Mercuy's plane to kingdom come and I shrink back to my normal size, and I search in the sewers for the gold until I find it. But Mercuy comes with a giant machine after me!

Dragonvarsity
10-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Here's what REALLY happened.Jsp0t set the nuke down but before leaving, I offered him and Mercury a drink. they said yes, had some and eventually fell asleep. I accidentally spilled some on me and goes to sleep. The nuke must have been a dud, gdn thought we were unconscious, Mercury got up and faked some awesome story. xD I then hear a machine moving and go to the sewers, behind Mercury and since he's in this giant mech facing gdn, he can't see me. I slowly disable his mech while he's making an evil speech before obliterating gdn. It doesn't work, Mercury stoarts crying and runs out of the sewer. The mech falls and gdn faces me, holding the gold.

Then some team with a red haired woman, blue haired man and some little talking animal...pokemon thingy comes down, says a little speech and smoke fills the air. I snatch the gold and get out while the smoke is still in the air. Eventually, the air clears ffor this team realize there's no pikachu and gdn realizes I just stole his gold and sailed off to that island my friend dropped off at. :D

Outlaw-Jack
10-16-2010, 02:21 AM
... and that friend happens to be me. :p

I shoot the balloon (admit it, it was that same freakin' balloon) that dragon was riding in, sending him and the flying device rocketing around comically, finally flying off into the distance.

Satisfied, I board a ship and set off towards Iceland, where I then start walking towards a volcano, ready to berid of this vile gold once and for all.

Merc
10-16-2010, 02:44 AM
and at the last second I pounce on Jack, sending the gold flying into the air, as he strugles to get free he reaches for one of his pistols, but I grab one and shoot the other hand, as jack tries to tend to his hand, I run to grab the gold, I quickly run away, and I fly up to my house on the Sol 2 track with my boot thrusters, I then start up steam, and start playing portal.

Outlaw-Jack
10-16-2010, 02:48 AM
Offended at calling my revolvers "pistols" (a lady's gun :kz:), I launch my second-to-last pocket nuke upwards at Mercuy's house. As it nears it, I shoot it with my "revolver", and it explodes, engulfing his house along with it. The gold flies back down, straight into the volcano.

I then turn and walk away, thinking that my job is done...

(I swear, you guys would love the Console Wars and/or the Panda Wars :p)

JspOt
10-16-2010, 03:42 AM
...When I pop up with an automatic RPG.:p
I take you down and claim the gold.

When suddenly...

gdn001
10-16-2010, 10:25 AM
...I appear with an AC130 to obliterate JspOt! But I forgot to hire a crew, so I just eject and let the plane crash on JspOt. I parachute to the ground and grab the gold. Then I hold it firmly and scream: "My precious!". Then I run away.

Merc
10-16-2010, 07:45 PM
as gdn is running away, i pop out of the shadows and clothesline him, taking the gold and using my time machine that can only be used once to go to the year 2189 where there is a colony on mars, I go to said colony and hide the gold in my very special safe that cannot be broken, and I start to play Assassin's creed 2 on my computer.

gdn001
10-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Mercuy steals my gold and plots something evil! But I can hear he scream his plan, so I freeze myself inside his safe (I have major h4x1nG skillz, I rule at the "Pipe Dream" minigame) and wait 179 years until he throws the gold into the safe. Then I unfreeze and steal the gold and go away!

Coconuts
10-16-2010, 08:22 PM
gdn001 may get away this time, but It's my turn to get some gold in my pocket.
I throw spikes at gdn001 and he gets hit and loses all currency like Sonic loses his rings.
Now I quickly take all gold and get away with my hover pod.

Dragonvarsity
10-17-2010, 05:13 PM
Luckily I've glued Coconuts' hover pod to the ground so while he's trying to detatch it, I take the gold out of his freezer, get ouf of the hover pod and as he's trying to remember where he put te gold, I attach rockets and hit play and he flies away :D I throw the gold into the vending machine. :boo:

Joshua_is_wicked
10-17-2010, 06:45 PM
I unknowingly grab a soda from the machine, and the gold comes out. I exit to my pod and activate auto-decline friend invites. I burn it, and as it melts, I reform it. When it is dry, it is molded into a gun. I play around with a few wobble bolts and turn it into a golden paintinator. It shoots blocks. Of diamond. I crack open my pod and enclose myself in the unbreakable shield of diamond. I will remain frozen in diamond for 10,000 years.

gdn001
10-17-2010, 07:03 PM
But I use a supersonic gun to shatter the diamond walls and I find Joshua hibernating. I get the gold and go to Shambhala (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091026192052/uncharted/images/4/41/Shambhala.jpg).

Ragnarok
10-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Being myself Ragnarok (check definition) I start the final battle between the good and evil gods which begins in Shambhala, as destruction arises I take the gold from gdn001 as thunders and earthquakes destroy the world, the I hide it on Pandora's box, where it shall be enclosed forever in the middle of chaos!

gdn001
10-17-2010, 07:59 PM
As Ragnarok destroys the world, I get inside a jeep and gun it while the earth aorund me crumbles and buildings fall. I enter inside a temple and see him placing the gold in a box. Then I get my M4 and shoot him, but he dodges my bullets. So I go fist to fist combat with him. I manage to push him into an abyss. The temple's ceilling starts to fall over my head and I find myself trapped under the debris. I manage to crawl to the box, get up and open it. As I open it, a large demon comes out and screams at me. I shoot him, but he doesn't get hurt. He charges towars me and hits me. As I'm lying on the ground and the demon prepares to deliver the final blow, I notice that Ragnarok left his amulet on the ground next to me. I pick it and point it at the demon. The amulet shoots a powerful laser that kills the demon. The temple stops to fall, the ground stops shaking, and I find the gold right where the box were. I grab it, put it and the amulet in my pocket and go away in my jeep.

Just a normal day. :)

Merc
10-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Little did gdn know that I was still on mars playing assassins creed 2. what did you expect? thats one of my favourite games. but then I realize that my gold was gone. I fly my New Banshee X10 (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?38092-New-Vehicle-Banshee-X10)E-Class that happens to have flying capabilities back to earth, where everyone myseriously ended up. and I also find that half of the world is destroyed. I fly to the edge of the world to find gdn driving away from a destroyed temple in a jeep, with the gold in the passenger seat, I use my extreme skillz, to swoop down and snatch the gold as I am flying by. He didnt even see it coming. I then fly to a secluded island in the pacific, and turn on a giant forcefield, that nothing can pass through or destroy. hide the gold under my bed, and start playing Left 4 Dead 2 in my castle (im running out of games to play on my computer)

gdn001
10-17-2010, 09:50 PM
Forcefield... Now that's a challenge! :D
First I try shooting the field, but it absorbs my bullets. Then I try punching it, but I get shocked. I use C4, nothing.
Then I have an idea. I have one of these kinds of fields at my base, on a smaller scale. I bring it to the island and activate it. As the two fields touch each other, both fields fry and I can pass through! I get the gold under Mercuy's bed and go away. (he din't notice, as you could guess :p)

Merc
10-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Dam! i hadnt thought of that, I will come after you when I finish this campaign.
15 MINUTES LATER.
I load up with all my best stuff, Q7 Nades, M2024, MP11, K1 Charges, Lazor cannons, and a few singularity charges. I look at my grab the gold users tracker to find gdn back in ********* which was on the side of the earth that wasnt destroyed, this will also give me a chance to get my Mass Effect 2 disc back. to my suprise I arrive in my appartment in ******** to find gdn playing Mass Effect 2, and the gold in his pocket, Instead of taking the gold and leaving, I yell "HEY, THATS MY GAME" gdn responds, "Mine now."
"HOW DARE YOU"
I quickly pull out my MP11 and unload a clip into gdn, but he still stands, then I find that he was wearing a bulletproof vest, so I aim for his head and fire! his movement was so fast he dodged most of the bullets, but one hit him straight in the eye, as he was yelling in agony, he stumbles close to the window and I kick him out, realizing the gold was still in his pocket, well at least I have Mass Effect 2, I put the disc in my pocket and take the elevator down to the main floor.

gdn001
10-17-2010, 11:39 PM
I fall on a car, severely injured, and I notice a mutagen store in front of me. (do they exist?) I use my remaining strenght to go to it and I inject something that gives me regeneration powers! I have the gold, and I don't care about ME2, so I prepare to go, but I notice that Mercuy got BioShock Infinite too, so I shoot him with a Spaz-12 and take it away.

JspOt
10-19-2010, 02:26 AM
I Chuck Norris roundhouse kick gdn and take the gold.

Dragonvarsity
10-19-2010, 02:49 AM
I sneak behind Jsp0t, tap his shoulder and as he's looking behind himself I get infront of him, steal the gold, he looks infront, I get behind and kick him hard, making him fly far away and he lands in a giant, prickly bush. If anyone tries chasing me, they'll have to get through the obstacle course >:D Unless they take the path nearby...or fly above.......I mean...........darn.

Ragnarok
10-19-2010, 05:21 AM
haha!, so i fly above dragonvarsity and take the gold to subsequently dash into the sky!, then i proceed to store the gold in my nuclear microwave that teleports to a random dimension, and that can only be located with the use of my tracking device that is well hidden in my squid head (some say....) :3

gdn001
10-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm still flying from the (fake) rundhouse kick that JspOt used on me, when I end up next to a microwave. I want to pop some corn, so I open it and find da gold! I grab it and get teleported to a random dimension where I have no enemies! :D

Merc
10-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Still recovering from the hit with the shotgun, I use my 5x heal potion, and im back up in no time, I search my pocket to find that gdn stole my mass effect 2 disc! not concerned about the gold, I pull out my user tracker, to find that gdn is in the same dimension that we killed superdork in back on page 30 (I think) I use one of my time teleport cheeses (time machines shaped like cheese that can only be used once and telport you to any place you want) and turn back time to page 30, where I wait for gdn to show up with the gold and my ME2 disc.

JspOt
10-19-2010, 09:42 PM
I casually walk to Mercuy and take the gold.

Casually.

Dragonvarsity
10-19-2010, 10:58 PM
When Mercury walked into his time teleport cheese, I smell the cheesy goodness and grab on the outside and since it has no wiindows, he doesn't know I'm out here. I take a bite only to get dissapointed it's fake and then the time teleport cheese travels and I scream as we travel through another dimension, holding on tightly.(He can't hear me because beneath the fake cheese, there's titanium, good thing I didn't chew down deep enough!) We enter this dimension and I hide behind the machine after being very dizzy. I can't believe I maade thaaat. I get my senses back to see Mercury wait for gdn and Jsp0t

Casually.

walks up to him, takes the gold and

Casually.

walks into a cave, then does a weird dance. I run far away, talk and record myself trying to sound like an old guy and saying "Hey Jsp0t, I bet you can't just eat just one of these Lays*copyright symbol* chips!"

I then put the recorder by a trailer, sneakily go by the cave, behind a rock and press a button in my hand which plays it. Jsp0t says "OH yeah?" and runs over there as I sneak and take the gold. Now that my job is done, I place a chip down. Unfortunately like Mercury said, the time teleport cheese can only ride once but I find another time teleport cheese in the cave, the only one there. I hop in and get teleported along with the cheese machine back to the non-destroyed side of te earth. The chip opens while I'm gone and a tiny black hole opens and will completely suck up and destroy the dimension that at least Mercury, gdn and Jsp0t are in. That should make my life easier........as long as they don't find a way to escape :eek:

gdn001
10-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Little did dragon know that I hid into his machine's engines before he went off. I wait after dragon gets out and says something about a gold-plated toilet, then I swap the gold for a chocolate bar and he doesn't notice.

JspOt
10-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Little did gdn know of my trap until I set off the casual bomb which sent the gold to my hand.

Casually.

Chdonga
10-20-2010, 12:55 AM
Unknown by JspOt, gdn hired me to make a fake gold which JspOt casually took.

The fake gold is a bomb.

But not a casual one, it's a HARDCORE BOMB!

JspOt
10-20-2010, 12:57 AM
I turn the hardcore bomb into a grappling hook to casually take the casually real gold in a casual manner.

Dragonvarsity
10-20-2010, 01:00 AM
I end Jsp0t's

Casualness.

by pouring water over his head and he's wondering what's going on. While he's confused, I steal the gold and put a yellow brick with a smiley face in his hands while I dash off to a cornfield filled with alien signs.

Chdonga
10-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Too bad the alien signs lead to dragonvarsity's lair.

Now JspOt, gdn, and I ran to dragonvarsity's lair to steal the gold. How you ask? gdn distracted dragonvarsity's minions with his beauty, and while everyone's scrambling in confusion, I steal the gold.

Dragonvarsity
10-20-2010, 01:19 AM
My minions are robots, they feel no emotion, including love so Jsp0t must be going insane after I slipped that medicine in his food. Thinking I'm an idiot, you go in and tyr taking the gold. Once you enter the gigantic room with the gold and grab it, alarms go off, all the doors shut and an army of robots come and take you into my dungeon. They lock you in there but just incase someone might help, I put you in a cell far from the others. I snatch the gold from you while you're locked in your cell and I put it somewhere :p The robots will be watching you, making sure you don't escape somehow plus I have cameras installed all over the tower and a ton of robots in each room watching in different parts of the tower. Plus there's even cameras in the camerarooms.

Merc
10-20-2010, 02:47 AM
I was casualy looking around EB games to find a new copy of ME2 because gdn managed to snap my copy, when I realize that the store is floating in the air, and a crop circle is below, with robots surrounding it, I jump down, go into the dungeon, and find gdn, jspOt, and Chdonga, sitting in the corner thinking about what they have done. I walk into a big room with a case that has no gold, so I get out my gold tracker to find that dragon went to puerto rico. I leave as I hear alarms, and robots chasing me, but I poof away like a vampire, and fly West Jet to puerto rico.

Dragonvarsity
10-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Luckily I have a bunch of robots with me in Puerto Rico and one of them shoots down the private jet you're in. You managed to survive but we take you back to my dungeon and take away ALL your poofy devices.

gdn001
10-20-2010, 04:12 PM
GDN got an idea! I go to Puerto Rico and find dragon's base with his robots defending it. I walk to them and talk to them in (almost) perfect spanish. I convince them to turn on to dragon, and while they are destroying his base and dragon is in the corner crying about hiring stupid robots to do his work, I grab the gold. The stupid robots also destroy the cell where Mercuy's in.

Merc
10-20-2010, 08:31 PM
FREEDOM! i collect my poofy devices on the way out and poof in front of gdn and falcon punch him all the way back to brazil, while the gold flies into my hand, I then kidnap the Prime minister of canada, and hide in a small appartment in Moscow

JspOt
10-20-2010, 10:51 PM
I casually bring back my casualness casually, then I casually find the casual apartment in a casual Moscow and casually find a casual bar of gold which I steal casually and walk away casually while saying casually casually.

gdn001
10-20-2010, 10:52 PM
I try to fly to Moscow, but the russians don't let me in! Why? (the fact that I fought in the US-Russia war years ago is irrelevant). Then I see Mercuy JspOt (casually) in the airport, apparently he went to the airport to (casually) buy some bavarian peanuts. So I scream: "THAT GUY IS A TERRORIST!!!" and all the airport guards jump on him. He drops the gold, and I get it and go back to Brazil keeping my best trollface the whole flight!

JspOt
10-20-2010, 11:04 PM
Ah, but I bend the fabric of time so that I'm safely on my flight.
Why would that happen? Well, what gdn described would never happen:

I'm (casually) allergic to peanuts!:p

gdn001
10-20-2010, 11:07 PM
While JspOt was fallen on the ground, unconscious and dreaming from an allergic reaction to peanuts that he (casually) ate, I was in Brazil using my gold to buy a piece of gold!

JspOt
10-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Time still breaks, because I really am (casually) allergic to peanuts!:p In real life!:p

Chdonga
10-20-2010, 11:16 PM
The foolish gdn gave the gold to the buyer, who was I, Kelp Thing! Do as I do! Chdonga, who happens to also be Kelp Thing! But that story is for another time.

Instead of real gold, I gave gdn one of the HARDCORE BOMBS gdn hired me to use on JspOt.

Merc
10-21-2010, 12:22 AM
(im suprised that no one mentioned the prime minister of canada that I said I kidnapped, guess no one cares bout mah homeland.)
As I read the newspaper in the store and (casually) hear the exchange being made, (I was on gdn's flight) I walk up to the register and ask if Chdonga had any gold in stock, he, for some reason gives me the gold (casually) and I hear it ticking, I then throw the fake gold out the door, and hold a gun to Chdonga's face, I shoot said face, jump over the counter, and take the gold, and a ME2 disc that was on the counter, over to Paris, where I give them the gold (which is now worth over $7 trillion) to build me a house on the Eiffel tower, once they finish, I take the gold back, and go up to my house where I turn on the TV, and start watching Mythbusters.

Dragonvarsity
10-21-2010, 12:40 AM
aaaa, you picked the wrong place to have a house built. The building proccess is good but that's because it's in pause mode. Once I press play, your entire house falls in the water below with the gold. I dive in the lake to get it before an army of tourists and the media invade. When Mercury's not looking, I inject a needle into his neck which makes him go to sleep. I then do an amazing job hiding it in a "Where's Waldo?" picture. :D It will be very hard to find it.