PDA

View Full Version : Grab The Gold!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Merc
10-21-2010, 12:50 AM
Dam! I could never do those wheres waldo things, they were always way too hard! You cant put me to sleep because I have a big metal plate in my neck that prevents you from injecting anything into it. I then get out my gold tracker, find the gold, and press undo, where I build supports and darkmatter to keep my house from falling into the water again.

JspOt
10-21-2010, 03:55 AM
I casually turn the casually whole casual house into casual dissolve which casually dissolves and I casually take the casual gold.

Casually.

gdn001
10-21-2010, 03:32 PM
WAT

As JspOt casually walks away with the gold, I use the bombs that I bought earlier on him and he casually explodes into 9.361 pieces (that's over 9.000!), and I get the gold and throw it to the air. Mercuy and Dragon come, ask where's the gold, see nothing and go away. Then the gold comes back down into my hands an I hide in Rapture (http://www.biggerboat.net/wp-content/uploads/bioshock-rapture-image-bioshock-523402-1024-551.jpeg).

Ragnarok
10-21-2010, 05:23 PM
I use an old cold war soviet orbital space station armed with nukes and attack rapture!, in the middle of the confusion I use my gold detector radar that no one took the chance to steal from me when i mentioned it on my last post!, I detect the gold and use my psychic powers to make a big daddy to attack GDN001, while he is struggling in an epic battle with the metal monster I take the gold and give it to snake who places it on the Mk III, then snake goes to Shadow Moses to fight liquid!

gdn001
10-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I manage to defeat the Big Daddy and rescue a little sister using only insect swarm and a wrench. The little sister gives me telekinesis as a prize (oohh I've missed that :D) and reveals the location of the gold. I go to shadow moses and find Snake staring at Liquid. I casually ask Snake to let me take care of his Solid Eye during the battle. He hands me the S.E. and I use it to find the gold inside the Mk III! I get the gold, the solid eye, telekinesis, insect swarm and the wrench and go to Liberty City!

JspOt
10-22-2010, 01:18 AM
I casually DESTROY LIBERTY CITY AND THE GOLD AND GDN!

Then I casually pop the gold out my ear.

Magic?

Merc
10-22-2010, 03:18 AM
WAAAAAHT?

I mediate......

The gold is now in my hands....

I turn the world into Mass Effect 2, which is the real reason I wanted the disc.

I fly away in the Normandy, and go to my Appartment on the Citadel.

Dragonvarsity
10-22-2010, 03:35 AM
I use the broomstick in my avatar and fly to wherever you are, get the gold and fly away only for the power to get drained and fall in a volcano with the gold.

JspOt
10-22-2010, 01:43 PM
I walk in a casual manner to dragon and pull the gold out of his nose.
I casually forget to run.:p

Dragonvarsity
10-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Since Jsp0t forgets to run, after a while in silence, he loses his balance and falls in the lava, holding tightly to the gold calling it "Precious." Then he falls in and the gold is destroyed along with some ring. ._. Well, it looks like Jsp0t might be dead, not fully sure. Gold just got destroyed.....hmm....I get out of the colcano and walk out. I see a cave nearby filled with DIAMONDS and one bar of gold. There's a letter on the gold saying

"You'll need this and will find out the rest later.

Sincerely, Yourself."

I take the gold and hide it in my bathtub.

Merc
10-23-2010, 05:46 AM
little did dragon know that I was.... uh.... eating his cheese from the fridge, and he didn't see me when he went to hide the gold in his bathtub. dragon goes into his room, as I take the gold, and then I jump out the window, and escape to Utah, where I have a floating sphere house.

CJ-Flez
10-23-2010, 08:29 AM
I use my lazor eye beems to blow u and your house up... I then take the gold and run. I end up in the middle of a Twisted Metal battlefield

JspOt
10-23-2010, 07:44 PM
I revive myself with an emitter, then take the gold from the battlefield and skip away with it.:kz:
I throw the gold in the dumpster to end corporate greed

FOREVAH!

I (casually) skip away from the dumpster.

Outlaw-Jack
10-23-2010, 08:55 PM
As I was sleeping in a dumpster, a block of gold bonks me on the head. That's new. :p

I quickly pop my head out of the dumpster to see JspOt skipping away like a 3-year old girl.

I shoot him in the head, run up to him, and violently bludgeon him with a rusty crowbar.

I dive back into the dumpster and close it, locking it with a government-issued padlock.

Merc
10-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Dam! now we will never get the gold because of a simple padlock, we've only destroyed, forcefields, spaceships, half of the Earth, the space time continium, planets, indestructable armies, giant monuments, advanced drones, huge gorillas, and trolls.

i break the padlock off with 1 hand, take the gold, shoot Jack, and fly off to Alaska.

Outlaw-Jack
10-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Too bad I was already dead. :kz:

As JspOt lands in Alaska, he is mauled by a polar bear, thus losing the gold.

I unzip the bear suit and snatch the gold.

I then run deep into the Alaskan wilderness, armed with my last pocket nuke.

Chdonga
10-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Two pages after being shot by Mercuy77, I awoke in Heaven to see piles and piles of gold!

When I reached for the gold, God came down and told me I couldn't get any since I worship Arceus, the god of pokémon. He b:tophat:h slapped me, sending me back to Earth, where I landed on Outlaw-Jack, killing him and badly injuring myself.

I slowly and painfully grabbed the gold off of his person and somehow painfully pocketed his pocket nuke, and scooted painfully to a nearby shelter.

gdn001
10-23-2010, 10:07 PM
I then drop a nuke on outlaw Jack Chdonga and the explosion from the nuke makes his nuke go off, so he gets hit by two nukes at once. I go get the ground, he points his weapon at me and says: "I'm already dead. Do you think you can stop me?". Turns out I was prepared for that, I get my headphones and an Ipod with 1,5 GBS of crappy music and set to play. He falls on the ground screaming and I keep the gold.

Outlaw-Jack
10-23-2010, 10:10 PM
I descended into H-E-doublehockeysticks, where Satan greets me with a warm welcome, congratulating me on my hard work.

I ask him to be reincarnated once more, and he gladly obliges. I rise back to Earth, now in the form of a fire-spitting demonic monster. :kz:

I fly over to where Chdonga (and his fat butt that squished me) last was, only to find gdn. So i gladly wipe him off the face of the Earth.

I hoard the gold over to myself, and hide in the belly of the largest supervolcano on Earth: Yellowstone.

Oh, and it's about to erupt as well... :kz:

gdn001
10-23-2010, 10:18 PM
I get revived at a vita-chamber back in Rapture. "Good, now where in the world is Jack?" Suddenly I hear an explosion. I go to the surface and see the biggest explosion that a soldier could ever see. And bad news, the other half of the Earth is getting destroyed too! I get a speedboat and go to the shore, where I find a space shuttle about to get launched. I get inside and go to space. Jack is after me as a fire-breathing demon! I use the shuttle's lazors to shoot Jack until he drops the gold, then he becomes sack-person again and dies for lack of oxigen. I use the grapple arms to get the gold, and fly to the nearest Solar Sistem.

Merc
10-24-2010, 01:04 AM
After Jack somehow confused me for jspOt, I get up to find that I'm on the only square mile left of the Earth, I call in for my SX 69 Jet fighter space variant, and fly toward gdn who ended up at the planet Epsilon, which was exactly the same as Earth. I get out my gold tracker which I still have, and find that gdn is in Iqualuit, Nunavut, Canada. I go there, and see that gdn is taking part in the annual dog sledding race. I pull out my hover board, and chase after gdn, I use my insane grappling hook skills to grab the gold out of gdn's pocket, and escape to Toronto, where I get lunch at the CN tower.

gdn001
10-24-2010, 12:19 PM
I won the sledge race! But where's mah gold? Forget it, I'm going to have lunch at the CN Tower. I go there and see Mercuy eating, holding the gold, playing ME2 on his laptop, and itching his nose all at the same time. I use my telekinetic powers that I got back in rapture to make the gold float to me. Mercuy notices, jumps out of his chair and charges at me with a crowbar shouting: "I CAN CONTROL MYSELF, I CAN!!!". I use Insect Swarm to distract him and go away. Mercuy slaps the bees around and accidently throws his ME2 disc out the window. He regains sanity and thinks that I did that for teh lolz.

JspOt
10-25-2010, 12:05 AM
I summon the gold with TEH POWER OF TEH PORK RINDS!

gdn001
10-25-2010, 08:58 PM
I get teleported to JspOt. I throw some insects at him and say "n00b" and go away!

Merc
10-25-2010, 09:08 PM
I then watch gdn throw insects at jspOt, while I sneak up to him, and pickpocket the gold before they even know a thing, I then run to the subway, and ride around on it for no reason.

XHaveNoMercyX
10-25-2010, 09:10 PM
Because im abit looney like that. Me HzX-.. After that i ment to pizza planet to by some ice cream.

WESFUN
10-25-2010, 09:14 PM
I summon a giant donkey and destroy the icecream shop wth lazer beams and run away O_o.

Merc
10-26-2010, 03:51 AM
Considering you guys didn't even mention the gold, i still have it, and am still riding the subway, I then get off, and go to the BMO Field (still in Toronto) to watch Toronto FC play.

gdn001
10-26-2010, 06:46 PM
I notice that I don't have the gold. Then I scream in rage: "MERCUY!!!" and everybody looks at me with a scared expression. I go to the sports Field and find Mercuy sitting there screaming at the game with a popcorn on one hand and the gold in another. I do a supah-jump and take the gold from his hand. He notices and throws popcorn at me. I laugh at his ignorance. Then he clicks a button and the popcorns explode and set me on fire! I manage to grab hima nd throw him out the stadium. I fall on a fountain, with the gold and no longer catching fire. Mercuy falls in a oil tank which explodes. I then take a flight to Moscow.

Merc
10-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Ah, you seem to think it was oil, but in Canada, we have black water that explodes and heals you instead of blowing you up, I grapple onto gdn's plane, as I know a faster route to Pearson International airport. (I live there in real life man, I know my way around) I then jump up to the plane's wing, walk along it, and then open the emergency door, to find gdn sitting in that seat, reading a travel magazine, clearly knowing that this would happen, I'm not suprised. Before he knows it I snatch his backpack, which I can feel has the gleam of the gold, and jump out of the plane, not knowing he had grabbed me.

gdn001
10-27-2010, 06:43 PM
I was at the plane reading a games magazine that everyone was confusing for a travel magazine because of the Uncharted 2 photos on it, when I notice that I no longer have the gold, the backpack and my BioShock disc! I see Mercuy jumping out with a trollface looking at me. I quickly open the plane's window (causing decompression, but let's focus on the battle) and jump out after him. I grab my backpack back and start to search for his parachute to steal it. He says: "Loser, I don't have a parachute, MUAHAHAHA...wait..." We both scream for 5 seconds, then we stop, look at each other and I say: "WE'RE STILL FALLING!!!" We scream a bit more, then I remember that I have my backpack. I take everything out of it (including the gold), ask Mercuy to hold all the stuff, and use the open backpack as a parachute. I slow down while Mercuy crashes into the ground. When I reach the ground, I see Mercuy all hurt on the ground. I get the gold, and all the other stuff back, say: "Thank you!" and drop a coin next to him. Notice that we are somewhere in Europe now, so I go to a close town and hide in a castle to play BioShock and pwn some splicers!

Merc
10-27-2010, 08:35 PM
I quickly inject myself with my Medi-Gel, that I stole from the future a while back, and run after gdn, I then walk into his catle, and blow a hole in his monitor, take the gold, and run before he has knows what's going on, i call in for my Banshee, and fly away, I then keep flying in circles in the air, in the hopes that I would get into an instense dog fight with gdn.

gdn001
10-27-2010, 08:41 PM
And your right! I notice that Mercuy is taunting me to dog fight, because he wrote "LETS FIGHT PWEZE" on the sky with his plane(?). Then I get my super-mega-hiper-duper-**********-squared jet fighter and down him with a single machine gun shot. He falls on the ground (again :p) and I land and get his gold (again) and go hiding in a new castle, which is fortified with everything and stuff, and I play BioShock again on the computer, this time with a bullet and shatter-proff monitor!

JspOt
10-29-2010, 12:00 AM
I summon the mighty Rubik's Master to DESTROY the GOLD.
I replace the gold with one of RAWK'S peanuts.

Merc
10-29-2010, 01:53 AM
is teh peanut gold? if not, I would not like to participate!

Outlaw-Jack
10-29-2010, 02:27 AM
*Walks up to JspOt*
*Stares at him for a long while*
... Hello there. Look at yourself. Now look at me. Now back to yourself- now BACK, to me. Sadly, you are not me. But with the help of this post YOU can post like a pro, just like this poster does!
Look down. Look up. You're now in a cell, gagged and tied to an uncomfortable chair with the man of your worst nightmares- ME!
What do you want? Look at your hands. Now look at mine. I've got it! A gun with one loaded round! Look again!
*Shoots JspOt*
This gun is now unloaded!
*gun turns into gold*
Anything is possible when you learn how to post like me. I'm on a motorcycle.
*Rides away with gold*

piggabling
10-29-2010, 02:51 AM
Look at your hand.
Look at me.
Look at your hand.
Look at me.
Now back to your hand.
The gold is now gone.
But where could it be?
Oh, is that my beautiful clone over yonder with the gold?
I believe it is.
Do you see him?
Of course you don't.
He, like me, is far too good-looking to be seen by your eyes.
Now look at me again.
I am not there.
You cannot see me for I am too beautiful.
If I'm not there, where is the gold?
I have transported it to the safety of my mansion while I've been speaking.
How you ask?
Because I am too beautiful.
You will not find the old because icredibly beautiful clones, which you cannot see are guarding it.
Better luck next time.
Touché.

Merc
10-29-2010, 03:19 AM
(if old spice commercial puns is how this must be played, then so be it)
Hello Piggabling
Look at the gold,
now back to me
now back at the gold
now back to me.
sadly, I don't have the gold,
but with the help of a bullet it could be mine.
look away,
now back,
your looking down the barrel of a shotgun,
loaded with explosive rounds,
look,
the bullet is now lodged in your head
Swan dive,
into the escape boat of your dreams,
anything is possible when you have the gold in your hand.
I'm on a plane.

TheAffected
10-29-2010, 03:22 AM
Nvmd sniped!!!!

piggabling
10-29-2010, 03:55 AM
Well, since you are now sniped, I will happily take the gold from your hand and make out off with it... O.o

Dragonvarsity
10-29-2010, 01:43 PM
While piggabling's confused on what to do with the gold, I shoot him with a sleeper dart. I put him on a table in some abandoned bar and then give Wild Coyote the gold.

CJ-Flez
10-29-2010, 06:23 PM
I blow up Wild Coyote with C4, and I take the gold but throw it in a valcano... Oops

gdn001
10-29-2010, 08:28 PM
I come at the last minute on another jet fighter that I got from the army while everyone was asking themselves to look at random directions, and I get the gold before it falls on the hot lava. My jet starts to get hot, so I eject with the gold and parachute to safety while the flaming-explosive-heavy jet goes towards everyone else. Someone says:
"Look at me"
"Now look at you"
"Now look at the sky. Is that a flaming-explosive-heavy jet coming towards us"
*big explosion*

JspOt
10-30-2010, 01:18 AM
I pause during the explosion, hover to the gold, and take it with my popit copying tools, deleting the first gold and having my own copy.
But I'm not placing it into existence.

EVER

Oh, and I un-pause so everyone dies in the explosion.

Merc
10-30-2010, 05:12 AM
HACKED!
the gold is now placed, and in my house, and no one knows where it is, I then go to Oakville, and use my new found hacking skills, to hack myself into the LBP2 beta, I then do something with the gold, but i'll keep that a secret.

gdn001
10-30-2010, 11:56 AM
While Mercuy is hacking into the LBP2 beta, I search for his house on Google Maps. I find it and go there. Then I get the gold. Then I run so far away...

JspOt
10-30-2010, 03:30 PM
I meet gdn and say "I'm a pacifist" while punching gdn.

I take the gold, running... when I fall into a manhole.

Outlaw-Jack
10-30-2010, 10:54 PM
... with a landmine inside.

The manhole erupts in a geyser of flame, projecting the gold out of it.

I catch it... then realize I'm in the middle of a warzone.

So I stick my head in the ground like an ostrich. :p

JspOt
10-31-2010, 02:57 PM
I take the gold from outlaw and go to my house protected by Peashooter plants.

Benoas
10-31-2010, 07:57 PM
i suck up the pea shooter plants using an extra long straw

sneak into ur house and eat the gold

gdn001
11-01-2010, 10:38 AM
I invade JspOt's house but there's no gold. I see Benoas running away with it. So I use a Crossbow to shoot him and get the gold, then I leave a lot of eletrified wires behind me.

Gavin
11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Realising that my gold stocks are now low, I find Gdn's trail of electrical wires and hook them up to my car to give it a power boost. Unfortunately, when I found Gdn, the force of the acceleration was so much that I sort of ran him over, you know, just a little bit. With Gdn's uber awesomeness, he was only dazed, giving me a chance to take the gold and flush it down the toilet.

gdn001
11-01-2010, 11:02 AM
As I regain sanity (counsciouness is such a hard word), I see the gold being flushed down the toilet. Then I jump into the toilet and scream a big and long NO. But I end up getting my head stuck in it. Then I see Alec carrying some kind of mushroom. I eat it, shrink, take a breath, and swim down the toilet to find the gold. I find the gold clogging the pipes. Then I desperately try to push it out.

Gavin
11-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Having had no attempt to be stopped by Gdn, I watch as he jumps down the toilet and struggles to release the gold from the pipes. Realising the possibility of TEAMWORK, I quickly ask if I can join him in a manner completely unknown to people like me.

Merc
11-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Having given up my quest for the gold, I walk into the bathroom to find Gavfather standing over a toilet, and yelling at gdn, asking if he had the gold, I have a chance once again! I use my powers to bring the gold into my hands, run away, and ride the train to Montreal.

gdn001
11-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I was almost pushing the gold out of the pipe and running out of air when the I and the gold get pushed to Mercuy's hand. I hide in his pocket and he goes to his hideout in Montreal. He then stores the gold in his safe and I jump inside it before he closes it. He then goes away to do something. I have the gold, but I'm still small, and I'm locked... But I have the gold!!!

Gavin
11-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Having realised the gold had infact dissapeared along with Gdn, I travelled to Montreal with some growth juice. After many hours, I found Mercuy's safe and used some explosives to break out Gdn (who I then gave the growth juice) and the gold! :D
We then took the gold back to my secret nightclub hideout....

JspOt
11-02-2010, 02:55 PM
I go to the nightclub with a gun, face off against Gav, and I throw the gun off his face.
I take the gold and hide it in Gav's pockets.

gdn001
11-02-2010, 02:59 PM
I go to the nightclub too, and find JspOt throwing a shotgun at Gav. He then hides the gold in Gav's pocket, but when he turns around to say "hi" to a girl, I use the telekinesis I forgot I had before and take teh gold!!1 :arg:
Then I go to a hotel to sleep, but I turn on the safety stuff, which include 5 hovering bots, 5 turrets, a flamethrower, lots of laser tripwires and all the cool stuff that you haven't! :D

JspOt
11-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Gdn has stretched time again- I HATE girls in nightclubs! (I really do!)

Time goes back to when I threw thw gun.

Dragonvarsity
11-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Because I'm lazy to look back I just have it where Jsp0t's throwing his gun to a grizzly bear who has the gold. I, stuck in a barrel, press a button inside making the rockets work and a board comes out with controls. I quickly drive it forward and "do a barrel roll" and stick my arm out, taking the gold then it rolls onto a ship, about to sail away.

Merc
11-04-2010, 02:38 AM
"sup captain, were just about to take off, but there has been a delay, some gold seems to have landed on the deck, it looked special."
"CAST OFF!"
I yelled as the hover ship set sail in the open seas of what happens to be an giant planet that is only water and a few cliffs except for a small island metropolis the size of about half of iceland. it seems that dragon went way off course and ended up here, bad luck on his part.

gdn001
11-04-2010, 03:56 PM
I go to the weird planet where they went, and find Mercuy and Dragon having a little fight there. I use the new RC Car killstreak, drive to them, and they make an epic scared face as I detonate the bomb. Then I jump and catch the gold in mid-air. I shoot fire around them so they can't escape! :devious:

Dragonvarsity
11-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Well, thought I was on the other island but I guess we could just say I used my skillz to turn into a dragon, fly over behiind a building, turn back intoo a human, hoping nobody knows about my creepy secret and confront Mercury only to be surrounded in a wall of fire by gdn and hie takes the gold.

As we are felt with doom, we each agree to tell our most inner secrets. Mercury goes first and after a while, I see a crazy scientist come out and say gibberish of his new invention and then lays it down. He then hops back into the water and we stand there in silence......then a ticking sound goes off and the wall of fire dissapears. We are still standing in silence but then I decide to make a move as Mercury is still wondering where that scientist came from, what he's doing now and how he just revealed all his innermost secrets. I'm running off to an island gdn is nearby. I run through the dock and than dive into the water. SI see sharks come out of the water.........ready to help. :D I say hi to my friends that I haven't seen in quite a while now and one takes me to the island gdn is on.

Once done flying to the island, I give them my most sincere thanks and go through the island. I hide behind the trees and stay quiet as I see gdn being surrounded and captured by alien monkey human creatures, they then take them to their base but I stay there so they don't hear me follow them. Once they're far away, I follow their tracks and take the road they did. I see the gold protected and it's now or never. But then, I see a man come out of nowhere, shooting his two revolvers around and shooting down anyone his path. But for some reason he doesn't go for the gold so I might aswell think of it as a good distraction so I dash over, take the gold but instead of leaving, I hide where I was, watching him take down these creatures and gdn escaping.

gdn001
11-04-2010, 11:32 PM
I escape the crazy alien monkeys that decided to take revenge on me (that history I'll tell you another time), only to discover that the gold is gone (like that would be a surprise). I use a scanner to find whoever has the gold, but the alien monkeys get reinforcements. I start to shoot them and Dragon (that was hiding nearby) decides it's time to bug. I notice him and point the gun at him. He stops and begs for his life. But I forgot the aliens, which are holding me at gun point. Dragon points a gun at them too (for unknown reasons). We stand still for some seconds, when a shark jumps throught the window and crushes the aliens. I take Dragon's gold and run to the nearest bathysphere station. I pull the bathysphere lever, and Dragon jumps on it and tries to destroy it with his own hands. The bathysphere goes underwater, and Dragon holds into it. Not for long, as he gasps for air and I go somewhere...

JspOt
11-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Then I pop up outta nowhere... and throw gdn into the hydrosphere.
I take the gold from the hydrosphere and run for LIFE!

Outlaw-Jack
11-05-2010, 02:41 AM
Oddly, I too was running in a "Relay for LIFE", so I run on over and ram him off the track. I then jump on top of him and beat him repeatedly until he finally lets go of the gold.

Now with the gold in my hands... I repeatedly beat him with the gold. :p

JspOt
11-05-2010, 02:44 AM
I swap places with outlaw and put him to sleep with an encyclopedia.
I run and catch pneumenoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Dragonvarsity
11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
You're chasing....a lung disease? Meh, I'll go with it. I let go of the bathsyphere, noticing the gold is gone and swim upward, my head quickly going up, out of the water, gasping for air. I get on the dock to see Outlaw repeatedly beat Jsp0t with the gold. I then chase Jsp0t as he chases the lung disease but then realizees it's a lung disease and then he runs off, getting chased away by the lung disease. Jsp0t is now running straight toward the end of a cliff but right at getting near the end, he turns to the right, tricking the lung disease as it flls down the gigantic cliff. Jsp0t pants, trying to regain his breath. I say, look, another pneumenoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis! He looks away, I take his gold and he hides, not noticing I took his gold. As I run away, he then notices he doesn't have the gold and starts chasing me.

But then an earthquake starts and a couple seconds pass and then it ends...

Then Jsp0t screams like a little girl after seeing lava pour in from the dock. We look over to see no water, but molten rock and lava. We both start climbing a building, not even thinking about who has the gold but our own lives.

JspOt
11-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Then I jump into the lava... and ride the lava waves on a surfboard.
I jump and take the gold, still lava-surfing.

Dragonvarsity
11-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately, as Jsp0t's lava surfinf, a gigantic titlewave is about to drown and kill him in the molten rock. As I'm carefully jumping from rock to rock, I snatch the gold as he passes by on his surfboard, carefully jump over the rocks and back, climbing the city and see the lava rise some.

JspOt
11-05-2010, 01:55 PM
I burp, forcing the lava away and the gold to my hand.
I get a hovercraft outta nowhere and fly away.
Dooby dooby do-ba! Dooby dooby do-ba!

Dragonvarsity
11-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Jsp0t gets on his hovercraft he got out of nowhere and tries flying away only to bounce off an invisible forcefield. He then notices he forgot to charge the hovercraft and it's about to die. He tries flying away, as far as he can and crashes into part of the mountain, near the top but an avalanche starts by the impact of him crashing into the mountain. Jsp0t is now covered in snow.

I go to an abaoned gas station that for some reason's on the top o this building. I then see an odd light source and go near only to get electrified and I fall down. I then wake up to see I have electrified powers and can climb and jump much better than a regular human. I climb and jump over these buildings and get to the mountain and climb up that. I look around for a while and finally see Jsp0t trying to get out of this giant snow pile. He has managed to get his head and arms out but is still very stuck. I see a bit of the gold sticking out of the snow and completely dig it out. I then climb up the mountain to also find a giant base with a gigantic window. Such a nice view. :p I see the lava flowing upwards and see it's just about two yards below where Jsp0t is. Uh-oh :cry:

gdn001
11-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Then I appear in the bathysphere, that happens to be lava-resistant. As the lava approaches JspOt, it melts the snow and he manages to escape. He then runs towards Dragon who is watching everything from above, and jumps onto him. Then the part of the mountain where they are falls on the lava. As Dragon and JspOt are over the piece of rock, I appear in my bathysphere and use telekinesis to take the gold out of Dragon's hands. I prepare to go away, but both JspOt and Dragon jump on my bathysphere.

Dragonvarsity
11-05-2010, 03:57 PM
As gdn is in his bathysphere, with the top of it sticking out of the lava, rolling forward. Jsp0t and I have to balance ourselves but not be rolled into the lava, kinda like when two peoople are on a rolling log in the water. We're almost there to land but then gdn starts to lower his bathysphere. Jsp0t and I jump to the land nearby. Jsp0t makes the jump and I almost do, badly injuring the bottom of my foot. Gdn is about to go under the lava D: Right before the very top goes under the lava, I throw a lavaproof mini bomb at the bathosphere. Gdn hears the ticking noise, drives it upwards near the land and gets out, watching it make a little explosion and then sinking down below.

I then take this chance to take the gold only to see he forgot it. Then a giant roaring sound is made and a rargantuan demon rises from the lava, with the gold looking so puny in one of his hands.

gdn001
11-05-2010, 04:09 PM
The huge monster swings his tail and knocks me and Dragon back. JspOt hides behind a rock. I use my ACR to shoot him, but the monster takes it and eats it. I use my insect powers, but the insects barely tickle him. I try using telekinesis to throw a huge rock at him, but he catches it and throws it back at us. I dodge the rock, but Dragon isn't lucky and gets crushed by it. HOW DARE YOU!!! I rage and jump onto the monster, he tries to make me fall but I climb to his head, then I punch him in the eye and he screams, throwing the gold to the air. I jump and grab it, as the monster falls and I fall after him to the lava...

Merc
11-07-2010, 03:35 AM
"That was the best movie trailer I have seen in a while."
"oh wait, this isnt a theatre! THIS IS GRAB TEH GOLD!!!!!!"
I just in after gdn and use my magical powers to turn the lava in a ball pool!
I then take out the portal gun I stole from gdn a long time ago when he wasnt looking to get the monster back to Earth, and then gdn drops the gold and tries to fight me, but then he loses the gold and cant find it due to the abundance of balls, hehehehhee.

booXely
11-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Being very experienced in swimming through ball pits (remember the creepy guy in the ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese's? Yeah, that was me) I find the gold and swim to the bottom of the pit knowing no one will be able to swim after me.

Outlaw-Jack
11-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Who needs swimmin'? I'll just tear it to bits. :kz:
*Takes out minigun*
*Tears through ball pit with minigun*
*booXley floats to top of ball pit, like a dead fish*
*snatches gold from booXley*
*vanishes*

booXely
11-07-2010, 06:21 AM
I stand up, take off a bulletproof vest, and vanish after Jack. I then proceed to punch Jack while we are both in the rip in the fabric of time that allows us to vanish, take he gold, and dive out before the wormhole closes, trapping Jack forever. Or until he thinks of a completely impossible, physics-defying means of escape.

gdn001
11-07-2010, 09:19 AM
After drowning on the ball pool, being shot by Jack and trying to swim back up, I'm fine. I shoot booXely with a crossbow and he gets impaled to a wall. I get the gold and go away while he struggles to get out.

Outlaw-Jack
11-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Through a freak trans-dimesnional rip in the fabric of time and space that not only kills gdn001 but nearly all people in existance... I return from wormhole dilema.

Hey look! Gold!
*grabs gold*
*walks away with a railgun in hand*

gdn001
11-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I get teleported to an alternate universe in the future. There is a universe translating machine, so I use it to get back to our universe. But the machine breaks in the process. I find Jack running with a gun shooting everyone in sight. I use this distraction to shoot him 5 times with a shotgun, then take the gold and go away in an Apache Helicopter.

booXely
11-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Eventually my weight causes the crossbow bolt to rip through my body, but I use my first aid kit to stitch me back up .I then proceed to fix the universe translating machine, go to an alternate alien universe, acquire advanced alien weaponry, return to our world, all in time for supper. I then eat supper, go outside and shoot down gdn's Apache. I teleport to the gold, and use my jetpack to fly off.

TheZimInvader
11-07-2010, 08:13 PM
I latch onto your jetpack just before you lift off, grab the gold, kick you out of the sky in a very stylish way, then parachute to safety.

Merc
11-07-2010, 09:05 PM
CLOTHESLINE!
"My precious..." I say as I cradle the gold.

booXely
11-07-2010, 09:25 PM
After pulling out my hanglider, I sail down behind a rock near Mercuy, put on the One Ring, turn invisible, and sneak up to Mercuy and take the gold.

Merc
11-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Not so fast, I can see that my gold is gone, so i shoot all places around me and hit booXely in the eye, he drops the gold, and is blinded in one eye so he cant see very well, and It give me the time to get in my Helix APC, and drive away, shooting him with the cannon as I leave.

Outlaw-Jack
11-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Luckily, I already had a piece of C4 placed inside the APC so my work here is done. :p
*detonates C4*
*APC blows up*
*Runs over to wreckage*
*Grabs gold*
*Takes to skies in Warhawk*

TheAffected
11-07-2010, 10:54 PM
*Builds tons of AA stations and shoots Outlaw out of the sky.*

Sends ore collector to retrieve gold and return it to fort knoxx where it belongs!

Outlaw-Jack
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Ok, sir! :p
*runs away with gold*

TheAffected
11-07-2010, 10:58 PM
*Snipes Outlaw for impersonating my ore collector*

i grab the gold and fly off into the sunset with my forcefield activated!

TheZimInvader
11-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I get Ali to disable your forcefield, whack you in the head with my staff and grab the gold, then use my second parachute and land in a forest where no one can find me! But just in case, I find a cave and barricade the only entrance.

eagerneph
11-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Hehehe, so foolish. Zim forgot that you absolutely NEVER enter a place unless you know who or what made it. I stole the gold after she let her guard down and shot a portal into the wall. I stepped in and teleported myself to my little bubble deep under the Arctic Ocean where I then got swallowed by a Whaaaaaaale and had a good conversation with Nemo. :)

booXely
11-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Unbeknownst to you, I had secretly transmorphed myself into Nemo. I proceed to knock you out while you had your back turned, transmrph to to my regular body, and run to the Share-ara Desert!

Outlaw-Jack
11-08-2010, 04:07 AM
... where then incinerator22 blasts you apart with his tank.

I hurridly sneak by Incinerator and snatch the gold. Then I run and hide in the Forum Games Wilderness.

Merc
11-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Sniped.

"AH yes! 10 on the how famous are you roulette!"
"wait... whats that noise?"
As I look to my left I see Jack run by with the gold in his hands, too lazy to do anything, I go to the bar and have ribs for dinner, because the forum games wilderness has amazing ribs,then I sneak up behind Jack, snap his neck, and fly over to Ireland for some drinks.

AA_BATTERY
11-08-2010, 04:11 AM
I then trade Mr.Peanut for the gold. Mercury77 accepts and takes him to his basement. I then hide the gold in [LOCATION WITHHELD] and run off.

Merc
11-08-2010, 04:14 AM
NUUU ur sniped!

AA_BATTERY
11-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Un-sniped it ;)

booXely
11-08-2010, 05:10 AM
Re-sniped! Wait, I need a mod for that... :(

TheZimInvader
11-08-2010, 05:21 AM
Can you guys not post things that don't contain a response to the person above you? It kinda interrupts the game.
Allow me.

Unbeknown to you, I was eavesdropping on your meeting with Mercury77, snatch the gold from its hiding place, then climb up the nearest building. You can't catch me!

JspOt
11-08-2010, 01:58 PM
I run up the building after eating extra spicy Hungarian paprika and I meet zim. I take the gold, rund down the building, and accidentally melt it after eating more paprika.
I put the melted gold in my mouth and out pops the solid gold from my ear.

Magic??

Super_Dork_42
11-08-2010, 04:12 PM
I catch it before it hits the ground and take it to my secret base on Squornshellous Alpha that is guarded by Chuck Norris (not the member here, the real one) and 999999999 clones that are just as awesome, and then hide the coordinates so you can't get in even with an improbability drive.

Dragonvarsity
11-08-2010, 05:09 PM
So Zim climbed up to the highest building which I happened to be when there was lava all around and we were fighting the demon. If you remember, the demon threw a rock against me and gdn & whoever else thought I was dead but it turned out there was a huge hole in the rock so when it fell on me, the big hole in the giant rock fell on me. While you've guys have used what sounds like weapons from MW2, gone to an alternate universe, snapped Jack's neck :cry: and more, I've been using this tool kit, chipping away at the rock and once Super gets the gold, I finally get out. I use the remaining piece of the rock to throw near Super_dork as he hasn't teleported or gotten on the heli or whatever his transportation is to this unknown lcoation. He looks up to see me coming down to him quickly on a hoverboard. I then take the gold from him, open a portal to a desert planet and kick him in it, with ME still holding the REAL gold. Oh and ME isn't someone else, I'm talking about myself o I and no, those aren't other people aswell.

gdn001
11-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Wat?

I go to dragon's location, which happens to be an abandoned lab. I find him and begin to fight him, and I make him fall in the ground, and as I'm about to finish him, he finds a shotgun next to him and shoots me. I fly into a desk full of hypos. Dragon seems relieved, but then I start to feel an immense pain and scream. Dragon looks at me terrified. I look at my own hands. They are burning, eletrified and with ice spikes coming from inside. Everything around me starts to spin around me, including the gold, and the pain gets harder. The lab then explodes and Dragon is thrown away. I find the gold in my hands, and I adquired lots of amazing powers from the substances. I freeze Dragon to be sure, then teleport to an unknown location.

Merc
11-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Didn't I kill super dork back on page 30? Im pretty sure that was the most violent post in Grab the Gold, meh.

Heheheh, that was a good trade trading the gold for some pies, they were quite delicious. Now time for a vacation! I go to my house in an unknown location to find gdn with the gold in his hands, too tired to start a huge fight about the gold, I simply stand next to him and have a pleasant conversation.
"so, how bout that LBP, huh? quite a game"
"ya"
we go on for an hour before he walks away.

TheZimInvader
11-08-2010, 11:47 PM
I had been following gdn this whole time, so he leads me straight to your vacation home. While you and gdn are having a casual conversation, I snag the gold and ride away on a motorboat.

Dragonvarsity
11-09-2010, 01:43 AM
The lab I was at happened to also be up high and as you know I was thro back from the building, right at the edge of this cliff. I'm frozen unable to move but eventually the ice block falls in a giant ocean below. It floats in a random direction for a long tme and eventually fully melts. I then see Mercury's vacation home on an island and Zim get out of the building. I duck my head in the water and then slowly have the top of my head plop above the water to see a moterboat heading straight towards me. I jump up and Zim sees me and tries going the other direction but I grab hold of the top. She tries pushing me off multiple times and goes in different directions but then I snatch the gold with one hand and let go, being flung far away, luckily it's not in a shallow water area.

Ragnarok
11-09-2010, 03:17 AM
As dragonvarsity flies away I predict his fall using physics, then I use a tranquilizing dart to make dragonvarsity sleep and then take the gold which I then give to the Mecha-RockSauron Mk 2.3 version 33-B that I created some time ago, he is programmed to disintegrate anyone who tries to reach the gold from any possible location!

Merc
11-09-2010, 03:25 AM
YOU FORGOT TO REMOVE THE RESISTANCE TO PIES!
I throw a pie at him and then realize he did fix the pie weakness...
I then decide to forget about it and go back into my house, turn on the TV, and wait for someone else to get the gold from the MechaRawk.
"ooh, The Aprentice."

(sorry, that's all I got.)

gdn001
11-09-2010, 02:44 PM
As Ragnarok is using his mech to get away, I eletrify the entire ocean using my powers, which fries his mech, Zim's boat and Dragon. As everyone stares at each other the gold falls into the water. I equip a scuba kit and go after the gold, and I find it in the lost city of Atlantis.

Ragnarok
11-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I then proceed to order mecha RockSauron to get it for meh, he stomps GDN and gets the gold and sinks Atlantis even more!, he gets the gold and then I order him to guard it on a black hole in space!

TheZimInvader
11-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Mecha RockSauron gets sucked into the black hole to never be seen again, but throws the gold back to Earth just in time, hoping his master will catch it. Instead, I do, and paddle my boat to the shores of an uncharted island.

gdn001
11-09-2010, 09:30 PM
I happen to surface near the very same island. I swim to it and travel around some ruins of an ancient civilization, until I find an big hole in the floor. Zim then suddenly appears behind me and pushes me into the hole to send me to destruction. But I grab some branches in the side of the hole. Then I hear a scary sound, the sky turns dark and some mutated beings appear and attack Zim. She drops the gold into the hole, and I catch it just before it is lost forever. Then the next thing to fall is Zim herself. I try to grab her too, but we both end falling inside the hole.

TheZimInvader
11-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I punch gdn in the face, grab the gold, and climb the walls to the surface with my cane. I then move a very large, heavy rock on top of the hole and run into the jungle.

gdn001
11-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Cuuuurseeees... I fall into the hole, but then the ground shakes and I discover that the hole is a giant geyser. I get launched 100 mts in the air by the water, high enough to see Zim's location. I grab the ledge of the hole and climb up. Then I head to Zim's direction to find that she encountered more mutants. One of them hits the gold which flies from her hand and I pick it up and run away. With like 5 mutants running after me. :boo:

TheZimInvader
11-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Now that the mutants are after gdn instead of me, I hide in some bushes that gdn is about to run by, then stick my leg out and trip him. While the mutants start devouring gdn, I snatch the gold and head for the beach.

gdn001
11-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Aargh nooo! Then I remember I still got the powers from Dragon's lab. I set all mutants on fire and eletrocute them right after. Then I run to the beach to find that Zim assembled a boat out of bananas. She waves at me, and then her boat gets eaten by a sea gorilla. I lol at what happened, but then I remember that she had the gold. I dive after the monster and punch him until he spits the gold, then I get it and swim upwards.

TheZimInvader
11-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Unable to swim, I'm at a loss. But just as gdn is about to start swimming away, I notice another mutant behind me. I grab it and launch it right at gdn's face. While waving his arms about, he accidentally throws the gold towards shore. I put it in my never-ending backpack and climb up the tallest tree on the island.

gdn001
11-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Luckily I can swim unlike someone else, I go to the shore and find Zim on a giant tree holding the gold and saying "my precious". I could climbe up there and get it, but I decide that cutting the tree is easier. I do it and the tree falls over me. I get out of the ground saying: "I'm ookay!" and then Zim falls on me. She has the gold! I get it and run away, a bit dizzy, while she tries to understand what just happened.

Merc
11-09-2010, 11:57 PM
"He didn't need to be fired Trump! wait wtf is that noise?"
as it turns out my island ended up drifting towards another island, and crashed into it, I then see Zim run by, followed by gdn, as they reach the end of my island, I get out a lawn chair and some microwave popcorn to see them fight to the death over the gold.

Dragonvarsity
11-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Well, when I was shocked a couple seconds later before the Mecha RockSauron travels to the black hole he accidentally shocks the ocean again. The first time killed me but the second time, shocking my heart to push itself back to life and is still, kinda running. I try regaining consciosness while everybody is doing whatever they're doing and then go back to the island to see Mercury sitting on a lawn chair, eating popcorn and Zim and gdn fighting. I then swim to the right of the island, taking another path to hide. I get on the island and hide in a bush and see them fight. But then I look to the side to see a mutant creature hiding behind a tree about to come out and attack so I yell "Guys, look out!" and the creature comes out, screeching. Gdn gets out his gun and zim gets out her cane and they attack but then 3 other come out. I take this chance and quickly run past and steal both Mercury's popcorn and the gold and then keep running through the forest.

JspOt
11-10-2010, 02:55 AM
I burn the forest with mah LAZERZ
I take the gold and meh, I'm to lazy to run.

Merc
11-10-2010, 03:01 AM
"DRAGON YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY TOODEH!"
I jump up and pull out my new sawed off shotgun (check it out in my sig im pretty proud of it.) and run after dragon, not only do i find my popcorn is burnt, but jspOt sitting on the ground with the gold, and then I say:
"hey jspOt, i'll give you a mudkip pie if you gimme that gold."
he says no cuz thats Pokemon abuse so I just take the gold and fly away back to *********.

TheZimInvader
11-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Just before you take off, I latch onto the back of your aircraft without you noticing (after leaving gdn to die, of course). While you're busy piloting, I see the gold on the flight assistant's chair. I sneak up behind you and grab you by the collar, then toss you off the aircraft and pilot it to a city in the distance.

Dragonvarsity
11-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Mercury's chasing me with his watchyama-call-it sawed off shotgun and notices the burnt popcorn and gets even madder. I say "Jsp0t did it" sinc ehe burnt down the forest and he looks at Jsp0t with those giant eyes staring at him. Jsp0t says "please don't hurt me" and instead Mercury just takes the gold. I see Zim jump on the plane and then the plane starts flying off and I miss it and it fades away. But then I see some of the mutant creatures making an airplane to fly off the island and it's now complete. I'll probably be hated by all of them but run to the plane, get in it, say "sorry" and fly it off with Zim's Crane which she happened to drop when getting on the plane. The mutants get very angry but then notice Jsp0t sleeping and decide since theiy're hungry, they could feast on his BRAINS

gdn001
11-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Lucky that the mutants gave up on me to eat JspOt's brains, I quickly think of an way to catch up with Zim and Dragon. I try to use my powers, but they're gone! :mad: Then I see a plane flying with in it. I look around and find an old crossbow lying next to me. I quickly tie a vine to a bolt, then fire it at Dragon's plane. I then hold into the vine and climb my way to the plane. Dragon didn't notice him, so I pull him out of the plane and shout: "Aww, see what you made me do???" Then I get into the plane, which is very rustic, and chase after Zim. She sees me so she deploys some missiles at me. But my rustic plane doesn't emit any heat so I'm good. But she gets angry and does a loop, appearing behind me. Then she uses the machine gun to anihillate my plane. She then calms down, but she doesn't know that I jumped into her plane before mine was destroyed. I attempt to do the same thing I did with Dragon before, but Zim notices and tries to kick me out of the plane. I quickly get into the cockpit and start fighting her for the gold, but then an alarm sounds. We both look at a giant skyscraper we are about to crash at.
After the crash, I wake up before her, and see the gold lying over a keyboard in the office. I grab it and take an elevator down, which, thinking about it, seems like an stupid idea.

Super_Dork_42
11-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Didn't I kill super dork back on page 30?

Technically, no. First, it was page 31, and second, my heart is not in the regular place, just for situations like that.
Anyways, guess who is at the ground floor. ME!! I punch GDN in the face and knock him the rest of the way out, being almost there from the crash. Then I get onto the last Concord(sp) jet ever with the gold, go supersonic speed to my rocket, then destroy the jet and take the rocket to my death star, which I have modified to have NO weaknesses. Plus, I have set up Gauss cannons that fire Chuck Norrisses at you at a really high rate of speed. I then pilot it into a galaxy where magic and other powers don't work. Come and get it, fools.

Dragonvarsity
11-10-2010, 03:33 PM
I am pushed out of the plane and fall into the water below. I see some mutants just done with a moterboat :p So I say sorry and......................pay them in some mutant money I found in Mercury's pocket.(didn't expect that, huh? :p) I then see a giant seamonster heading toward land and without it knowing, get on it for a ride. I see Zim and gdn crash into an office building in a city not so far away. The seamonster then gets to land and then I see Superdork get off it first, he must have been on the other side of the creature but what I'm wondering is where the heck did he come from?!?! Could he have been with those mutants, maybe talking to one while I was paying some others?

Anyway.... I then see Superdork get on the jet and he flies off. I then see a Mecha DragonX Space Fighter (made it up but meh, oh well) and go inside. I put on the helmet and in less than a minute it has me memorize all the controls of the ship. But before starting it, I have to do something...

I go up into the broken office building and sneakily get Zim's crane. (so it's not magic, doesn't mean I can't use it to whack Superdork :p) Gdn spots me and runs toward me. I then notice he's not running for any gold or a crane but instead he's running from a godzilla sized creature with tentacles and a thousand eyes. We run to the Mecha Dragon whatever space fighter jet but then for a second I realize that Superdork never took the gold! :D But then I look to the building and see through a hole Zim's still in there, with the gold. I then run in there , get Zim and the gold and we get in the jet(did I mention it can hold 3?) We fly off and eventually Zim wakes up, steering the jet of course, crashing us back into the island....but this time it's a lot better, and where we crash there are mutants EVERYWHERE

gdn001
11-10-2010, 03:34 PM
I quickly get an AR-15 assault rifle and start shooting the mutants while Dragon and Zim search for cover. Then a mutant with one of his hands motified into a drill punches me, throwing me away. Before I can get up, I see him jumping towards me. I quickly roll before he stomps me. And now he's about to use the drill! I put my hand in the way to defend myself and the mutant perforates my hand. Zim then appears with her cane punching the mutant repeatedly, distracting him. I get a Desert Eagle and finish him.
But I can't get up from the extreme pain that my hand is causing me. Zim helps me up and I notice that the drill isn't a mutation, it is some kind of machinery. I equip it and it molds into my good hand. Then more mutants appear, and I use the drill to make short work on them. Zim and Dragon run away fro good now, without knowing that I kept the gold.

Dragonvarsity
11-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Sorry for sniping ya gdn, your post was better anyway :blush:

Ragnarok
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Ok, so as GDN has the gold now, I use a giant crane with a magnet and get GDN's drill magnetized to it!, then I just invert the polarity of the gold and make it fall to my hands! then I call Mecha-RockSauron MKIII moahaha!! an almost complete replica! he will hold back zim, GDN dragonvarsity and the others while I hide the gold on a underground cavern!

gdn001
11-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Argh I'm stuck in this magnet with my hand bleeding, good deal... I take the drill off and fall back to the ground. But there is a giant mecha after me! All I have to do is direct the magnet to it, and it destroys the mecha. Looks like it wasn't a good copy of the original. I go to the cave and find Ragnarok mixing some potions. I knock him down and try a potion that heals my hand! Deeper intot he cave I find a lake with a tunnel hidden underwater. I take one of the 3 scuba kits next to me and dive, to find the gold there, underwater!

Ragnarok
11-10-2010, 07:48 PM
GDN didn't realized that what i was mixing was HCl (hydrochloric acid, sorry I don't believe in magic!), so his hand falls off in the water, so while GDN is looking for his hand I deploy mah army of mecha copies of lbp central users! so now mecha GDN is chasing GDN and so on... in the middle of that mess I get the gold and convert it into Railgun ammo (which is perfect because gold is the best conductor of electricity and is the best magnetized projectile available!) and use the Railgun to defend myself from anyone that tries to take it from meh!!!

gdn001
11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Ahh I just drank hydrochloric acid!!! Lucky me that I found some sodium hydroxide to stop the burning. I then tie my hands back using thread!
While Ragnarok approaches with an army of mechas and a Rail Gun with gold ammo! Wait... I taunt him into shooting me, and he tries, but misses, because I'm pretty fast! :D I do that until his ammo is over. Then I recover all the bullets from the wall behind me and hide deeper in the cave where the mechas can't follow me!

TheZimInvader
11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Since Ragnarok deployed his LBPC Member-Mechs, I stumble into my doppleganger! After having an intelligent conversation over a cup of tea, we both team up. While Ragnarok shoots wildly at my mech, I sneak up behind him, grab my cane, and whack him in the back of the head with it. My mech gathers up the golden bullets and melts them into a brand new solid gold cane, just for me! Before getting inside the mech, I see GDN-mech chasing GDN himself. I sneak inside mecha-GDN and rewire its circuitry so it's controllable from the inside. I then proceed to step on GDN with his own mech, then destroy the control panel, get back into mine, and leave the island, with my solid-gold cane by my side.

TheAffected
11-10-2010, 10:27 PM
But little did Zim know the affected snuck into her backpack while she was having tea.

I get out of the backpack knock her out with the gold cane and escape with it while we are over the ocean.

I land on the water and dive until there is no light visible it is then that i activate my secret button that makes my underwater mech-whale appear and take me deeper

gdn001
11-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I take one of the scuba kits in the cave and dive after him, only to find (another) mecha defending the gold. I quickly swim inside him and hide in his engines. Then I start to destroy everything inside it like crazy until it stops working and sinks. And I recover the golden cane while TheAffected drowns (he forgot to bring an emergency scuba kit)

TheZimInvader
11-10-2010, 10:42 PM
I wake up to find my mech sinking, and it begins to short-circuit, about to explode! With nowhere to go, I jump into the water. GDN happens to surface right next to the mech, just as it blasts into a million pieces. The cane falls into the water, and I grab it, but the extra weight causes me to sink even deeper!

gdn001
11-10-2010, 10:45 PM
I survive the explosion, but where is mah gold? I discover that Zim got it, and she is sinking deeper and deeper. I dive again after her and find her there, desperate for air. I get the gold from her, but she looks so desperate that I help her up. She then manages to float on a piece of the mecha while I swim away with the gold.

TheZimInvader
11-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Furious, I rummage around the remains of my mech. I find a couple of rocket thrusters and attach them to my makeshift raft. Then, lighting them with a match I found in my backpack, I hang on tight while the raft rockets towards GDN. Just as I'm passing by, I grab GDN by the collar and pull him onto the raft, then steer it towards shore. While he's confuzzled, I swipe the golden cane and run into the forest nearby.

Merc
11-11-2010, 01:42 AM
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(still falling from Zim kicking me out for some reason)AAAAAAAAAAA-*K'splash*"
"that was fun, let's go again!"
I turns out I ended up next to the island shore, and see Zim run into the forest and gdn run after her, my shotgun still in hand, I run after them, and use my rocket boots to catch up to them. I catch up to Zim just as my boots run out of juice, and swipe the golden cane, I then throw a stun grenade, and slow Zim and gdn, giving me time to have escaped in my P16 Combat boat, and heading for Hawaii.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Recovering faster than him, I grab GDN and head towards the beach, where I see the remains of the mech. As quickly as I can, I gather them up and fashion them into a boat, then add additional rocket thrusters from my other raft. I then realize I'm out of matches! Instead I skillfully rub two sticks together and instantly create a fire. I pull GDN onto the boat, and we take off just as Mercury vanishes from the horizon. Going over a hundred miles per hour, we zoom right past Mercury and I swipe the cane just in time. I adjust the speed of the thrusters and turn around back towards Mercury, get onto his boat, destroy his engine completely, then hop back onto mine and set the thrusters to full speed in the direction of the city in the distance.

Super_Dork_42
11-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Excuse me but I still have the gold people. That other stuff was the pyrite I had switched with the gold.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:58 AM
What are you talking about? Ragnarok had made the gold into bullets, then I made the golden bullets into a golden cane for myself, so unless you magically made a phony cane when nobody was looking, your argument has been rendered invalid!

Super_Dork_42
11-11-2010, 07:04 AM
See post 879 over on the previous page.

YEAH_NAH
11-11-2010, 07:14 AM
after fully exploring my minecraft world in my pathetic wooden boat, I see Zim racing past me a 1000kph.
I begin to take chase but then realize my little wood boat would never catch up...
so I continue my voyage around the sea and forget the gold, for I realize that the real treasure is friend-ship and love. :)

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 08:05 AM
See post 879 over on the previous page.

Technically, no. First, it was page 31, and second, my heart is not in the regular place, just for situations like that.
Anyways, guess who is at the ground floor. ME!! I punch GDN in the face and knock him the rest of the way out, being almost there from the crash. Then I get onto the last Concord(sp) jet ever with the gold, go supersonic speed to my rocket, then destroy the jet and take the rocket to my death star, which I have modified to have NO weaknesses. Plus, I have set up Gauss cannons that fire Chuck Norrisses at you at a really high rate of speed. I then pilot it into a galaxy where magic and other powers don't work. Come and get it, fools.

I don't see any evidence supporting your statement.

Merc
11-11-2010, 01:58 PM
yes, quite right Zim, now on with the post.

As Zim speeds away I pull out my spare engine and thrusters, and follow Zim at 130mph! and catch up as we reach Hawaii, Zim then docks near a City on Oahu, and runs off having gdn cover the boat while going to a building to hide the gold in, I then speed my boat directly into gdn but he doesn't have time to react befoore he almost drowns, I then get off my boat witch is now grounded, and run after Zim with my shotgun still in hand.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 02:16 PM
I go after Mercuy and fire at him, but I miss. He then hides in an alley and camps here waiting for me. When I get past him, he surprises me ponting the shotgun at point-blank range. I quickly kick the shotgun out of his hands, it does a flip mid air and falls in my hands. I then punch Mercuy with the shotgun and go after Zim. I find her complaining to a guy with a pineapple in his head about the price of the helicopters he is selling. I go there with a ¬¬ face, buy a helicopter and get inside it with Zim. We take off as Mercuy appears running and cursing.

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 02:25 PM
After taking cover for a while, I look in a cave on the island to see a machine emitting these doppleganger mechs. It's created Zim, gdn, me. I have to stop it.. Just as alf of Mercury has come out of the machine I plug the switch and destroy the machine and the half of Mercury mech lies there in the cave...poor fella. Anyway, I run out of the cave near the shore to see Zim and gdn get in the boat and zoom away. Now how am I going to-*huge stomping sounds go off* I see a gigantic mech of me going near the shore where I am. He lets down his hand, I get on and I get into the central brain room. I start to control it after another very quick teaching of the controls while wearing a helmet just like in the jet a while back and I have it fly up in the sky, towards the city. I see Mercury's boat hit gdn and I boost my speed and get to the island. I pick up the boat and throw it far, far away in the ocean and pick up gdn from the water(this robot can be in water :p) and put him down in the land. I say "excuse me" and then run towards Mercury, pick him up, destroy all his weapons and mechs(besides the nice whale much that offered me some bread, I let that one go) and then put him dowmn next to gdn who happens to have a ton of weapons on him.

Before I can find where Zim and her crane is, while still in my mech, I see Superdork crashing down into the earth in an escape pod..

EDIT: Sniped

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 03:16 PM
So, you gonna edit that post or should I just disregard it? Guess we'll go on then...Oh wait, we still have the gold. Come and get it, sucka's!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 03:58 PM
Nobody is going to post? :cry: Time to set a fire in this house! :D
--------------------------
As me and Zim were flying in a helicopter heading west, a random missile is fired at us. I hear the alarm and see the thing coming at us. I try to dodge it but it hits the tail rotor and sends the helicopter spinning randomly. Zim takes a parachute and jumps first, I jump after her, right before the helicopter explodes. But the explosion burns my parachute and I hit the ground hard. Luckily I landed in a snowy terrain, and the snow cover softened my fall. I notice that I have the gold, but Zim is nowhere to be found. I see some lights at the horizon, I decide to go there.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 04:03 PM
As I'm landing, I head straight for a snowy forest and the pine trees tear my parachute apart. I end up falling flat on my face in the freezing snow. I use my instincts to find my way out of the forest and see a figure in the distance, and ahead of it, the lights of a small village. I see the distinct shape of the golden cane next to the figure, and run as fast as I can towards it!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 04:09 PM
As I was heading towards the lights, someone quickly jumps over me and we roll down a steep hill until we stop at the base. I regain counsciousness and see it's Zim. We laugh at each other. But some guards with dogs and flashlights appear screaming russian stuff. I then notice that I have no weapons (I lost them at the heli crash), and the guards are getting closer...

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 04:10 PM
I take my old cane from my backpack and tell you to head for the city with the golden cane while I hold them off!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
So I head to the village while Zim hides to ambush the guards. But, bad news! The "village" is a military base armed with helicopters and tanks and jet fighters and all the stuff that would make Incinerator jealous. And the base has a lot of soldiers too! I see a eletricity station at the distance. If we got there and cut the power, we could invade the base unnoticed! But it is very far away, so I hide near the exit gate of the base and wait until someone comes out on a jeep. I make a noise on purpose, and he stops. He exits the car and I stab him with my knife! Now I have a jeep and an AK-47! I go get Zim, and I find her taking cover from 10 soldiers. Looks like the small patrol wasn't that small...

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 04:21 PM
I kick snow in the patrol group's face, then hop inside the jeep with GDN and drive towards the electricity station, while GDN uses his AK from the back. But a bad guy jumps right into the passenger's seat, and I try to fight him off while staying on the road!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I notice that Zim is having some problems with driving and fighting the enemy, so I kick him out of the jeep. But some guards on snowmobiles show up! I shoot them with the AK-47, but I'm out of ammo. (forgot to take some extra mags, do'h) So I just tell Zim to drive faster. She seems to understand pretty quickly, as she goes down a hill at full speed, dodging trees and stuff, while the stupid guards behind us can't do that. Then we get to flat ground, but there's a giant cliff next to us. "It's ok..." I think: "Zim isn't a bad driver..." But then an BTR shows up and forces Zim to dodge it, and the jeep falls on the cliff. "Nobody could have surived that!" Said a soldier. They all go away.
They didn't know that we jumped at the right moment before the jeep fell.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 04:36 PM
[lolol Uncharted 2]
GDN has a hold of the cane, hooked onto the edge of the cliff, hanging on for dear life. But the snow is too slippery, and the weight of both of us is too much! The cane loses its hold on the ground, and we both plunge down into the snowy abyss.

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 04:39 PM
The guards think gdn and zim couldn't have survived that fall.But then a gigantic Mecha Dragonvarsity appears and crushes the guards and their base.(I got here like my sniped post said) Both zim and gdn are safely secured in their own cabins that are in the robot. Since I don't want what happened before when people teamed up to happen again, I'll add a bit of excitement losing the gold soo....a missile hits the robot and the door to where I am, the central brain, opens and I fall out of it and so does Zim's cane. The robot falls on the ground and guards are coming. I am taken to what's left of their base and the commander takes the cane..so you could sya someone took the gold..

Edit: Sniped yet it still kinda works :D

gdn001
11-11-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm still inside the mecha, and so does Zim. But Dragon and the gold were taken to the base! I quickly assemble a Rivet Gun with some of the parts of the robot, while Zim just gets a piece of metal to swing. (looks like she isn't into guns that much) We see some remaining soldiers that are about to leave the place. We kill them, and a tank appears! I throw a grenade I got from a dead soldier inside it and everyone comes out, then we finish them. Now we take the tank! I drive, while Zim controls the gun above.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Since I can't figure out how to get the darn gun to work, I jump off of the tank and hack and slash my way through the waves of enemies until I reach the base where dragonvarsity is being held in captivity. GDN arrives as I'm trying to bust the door open.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Wait, wasn't Zim above, shooting all the enemies? Or did I just ran over them? Who cares, we're at the base now. Zim doesn't seem capable of busting open a giant reinforced steel gate alone, so I give her a hand, by firing at it. We are inside! But there are lots of enemies around! As I take the time to aim and fire, Zim goes like crazy, swinging her "weapon" and killing everyone. "Ok..." We get on a building where the cells are located. Dragon must be here.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 05:00 PM
I quickly run by each of the cells to find dragonvarsity in a particularly reinforced one. I see the golden cane next to him (the commander thought the gold was phony). While he's ecstatic that we came, I reach between the bars and grab the cane and run out of the base, leaving him to die, then drive the tank out of the area. See ya, suckers!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Betrayed! :mad:
But Zim didn't pass throught heavy tank driving lessons like I did, so she crashes 300 mts away from the base. I get the gold from her while she's still dizzy, then I look around and there's nowhere to go, so I run back to the base (yeah I'm crazy), with Zim right behind me. The russians then fire a missile, they seem angry that we invaded, so they fired a missile to hit an unknown location. I jump onto the missile before it takes off, and wave to Zim as I hang into the missile. (did I mention I'm crazy?)

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 05:14 PM
My arms are tied, but my legs aren't! I jump out of the chair and trip the commanding officer. I hit a button nearby and a robot like voice says "Self destrucing mountain in 3 minutes". Gdn unties me whiule the commander's down and then the commander fights gdn and takes his weapon down. I try to attack but then get my arm shot. I grab for a shotgun nearby with my good arm as I'm down and shoot the commander in the head. Gdn and I get out of the building, taking out any guards we see. Now to deal with Zim... with a minute left, we run toward the tank but then a missile is fired and explodes the tank and both gdn and I take cover. By holding the cane, Zim was protected by the cane. We can't see what's going on but when rthings clear up, Zim is at the edge of the mountain with gdn and me surrounding her.

We fight Zim and I manage to take the cane but then she runs toward me but then gdn pushes her near the edge. Then I see zim lose her balance and fall off the cliff of the mountain and gdn is holding the cane.

Edit: Sniped for a third time in a row, meh, do whatever you want, gotta go do something

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 05:14 PM
I tumble down the side of the mountain and off of another cliff, then see a lake below me as I'm falling. As fast as I can, I pull out a scuba kit from my backpack and put it on just as I hit the water. I sink straight to the bottom. Then I remember my backpack! As I turn around to get it, I realize it floated to the surface...So I sit at the bottom of the ice cold lake and wonder what to do.

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
If youre saying ya got sniped by me, ignore it, I got sniped by gdn so you can keep whatchya have and ignore what I put.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Dat's alright, I finished editing. Now it's either yours or gdn's turn.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 05:26 PM
(sniper fest around here, isn't it?)

As Zim sits in the lake, thinking, I fly over her on the missile. I make my way towards the missile's computer, and I order it to remove the warhead (don't want this thing to explode now). But, when I do that, the missile starts to lose speed, and it falls on a forest 2 miles from the lake. Now what to do?

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 05:38 PM
As it seems to be progressively getting colder and colder, I realize I'm going to get frostbite if I stay here any longer, plus the air supply is running out! I hastily look around and see nothing but seaweed and rocks...That's it! I throw a rock up towards the surface, and luckily it lands right on top of my backpack, causing it to sink. I grab it and rummage around inside, then find one of the old rocket thrusters. I kick start it and tie it to a flat rock I found. I hang on as tight as I can and rocket out of the lake, right into the same exact forest GDN was launched into. I land flat on my face (again) and begin searching for GDN while suffering from a mild headache, the effect of so many explosions and crashes today. I find GDN unconscious and hanging from a tree, the cane right next to him. I climb up, and careful not to wake him, I grab the cane and run off as fast as I can, but begin to lose speed, being so tired.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 05:44 PM
As I was unconscious from the crash and Zim gets the golden cane back, the soldiers appear screaming at us. This is enough to wake me up. Zim gets terrified as she sees an squad coming towards her. They hold her at gun-point and ask her to drop the cane. She drops it. I'm still hanging from the tree, and they haven't noticed me. I search for something, and I find a weapon that I took from the soldiers before, with one grenade launcher left. I use it to explode all the squad at once. I then get down and pick the cane, while Zim suffers from her headache and can't move. (poor Zim unused to explosions and bullets and crashes...)

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:02 PM
I fall to the ground exhausted, too tired to stand. From the corner of my eye I see GDN running back in my direction, being pursued by even more soldiers. At the last second, I stick my foot out and trip him, and he tumbles into the bushes a few yards away. I take the cane from the ground and try to stand up, then realize I'm surrounded by the soldiers. I attempt to lunge at one of them, but there are far too many and one of them grabs me. I try to kick him off, but he throws me into the back of their supplies jeep and take my cane as well. From the small opening in the back of the vehicle, I see GDN popping his head out of the bushes just as it turns onto a dirt road to the right.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Good. They took Zim, they took the cane, they took transport, now what? I see then another truck coming in the distance. I quickly climb a tree and jump onto it without the guards noticing. Then I get inside it and wait. The truck parks on an airport, and I see the soldiers taking Zim inside a cage to a cargo plane. I sneak around, looking for a way to get into it, and then the plane starts moving. So I get in the first jeep nearby and speed towards the plane. The guards notice me, and they shoot, but I manage to jump into the plane's landing gears and get inside. The jeep rolls over and explode, so they think I'm dead. Now to find where the caged Zim and the cane are...

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I try moving around in the small area, but I just can't find a way to get out - They took my backpack as well! So I decide to wait until they let me out, so I can make a run for it. But that won't be for another few hours...

gdn001
11-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Then I find Zim on her cage, sitting there, thinking about the meaning of life. She looks happy to see me, and begs to me to open the cage. Well, I would, because I'm a nice guy, but how? Then some soldiers get inside the cargo bay to check out everything, and they spot me! I see the golden cane right next to me and grab it. The soldiers shoot me and I use the cane to defend myself. They then scream something over the radio, and the cargo doors are opened, making me and Zim fall on the ocean. I survive the fall, but Zim is still inside the cage and she is sinking (looks like she has that sinking feeling). I dive after her.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Not again, now look what you've done, GDN! My backpack was on the plane, too...I try to kick open the small door, but it won't budge. So I sit there and wait for GDN to come and open it, since you know, he owes me for getting us into this mess...

gdn001
11-11-2010, 06:27 PM
I get to Zim and try breaking the lock with the cane, but it won't work. Then I remember that I still have some grenades. I attach one to the lock and ask Zim to back away. The cage breaks free. I help Zim to get to the surface. Dome of the plane's cargo fell with us, including Zim's backpack onto which she holds to float. I see a ship coming towards us.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:30 PM
The fishing boat didn't seem to notice us - they lower their fishing net right near us, and GDN happens to get caught in it! I try pulling down on it with the cane, but I just end up being pulled up as well.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
The fishers come to see what they caught: A wet soldier with a golden cane, an almost drowned girl with a backpack and some clams. They then look at the cane. One of them gets it and runs away, then everyone runs after him wanting the cane. I look at Zim and say: "Wait, what?"

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 06:36 PM
But it's not an enemy ship, it's MY ship :D I destroy the enemy's ship and a lot of soldiers fall in the water. Some even try swimming to you to get that cane so I quickly go down and bring the giant door down(kinda like in Firefly or Serenity(a show and movie)) and both gdn and Zim get on. Then I close the door and before I can finish a sentence, the plane stops moving. I look to the window to see a gigantic eyeball...

EDIT: Double sniped, keep going where you guys were.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Wait...What? Plane? I thought we were on a boat!
EDIT: sniped by an edit lolol

I jump off of the net and run after the fisherman that stole the cane, then take the cane and punch him in the face for stealing. I then realize that wasn't a very good idea, considering there are ten of them and two of us...

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Sorry, I meant boat but like I said, ignore what I said.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Edited my post...CONTINUE!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 06:46 PM
I point my weapon at the fishers and they get scared. Then I ask Zim to take control of the boat. She runs away. One of the fishers asks me if I'm not bluffing. I say that I'm not, and fire at the sky to show. But the gun is jammed, and only water comes out of it. Then everyone jumps onto me and someone gets the cane and run away.

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Before they get to you all of them fall to the ground froma few poison darts from yours truly. I then take out everyone elseand to start to drive the ship after finding some sardines to eat. Now what do we do with all these people? But before anyone answers that question, I hear a giant noise and the boat is getting eaten by a WHALE. :boo:

EDIT: Sniped, I call turn :mad:

EDIT 2: I managed to sneak on the boat while nobody was looking and knock these guards out. I start to drive the ship , offers some sardines but then we get caught into a tornado. "Hurry! There's a house right next to us in the tornado!" We jump and grab onto the door. Gdn is holding onto both of us as I'm holding onto the door handle and Zim's holding onto the cane but ehr backpack and the remains get blown far away. Zim is enraged but then once we're inside I point out the window to see the boat completely broke apart and fell in a volcano which then erupted then went on the ground and earthquake happened and the island cut in half and the earth's crust over there was breaking and it feel deep down and then a gyser spit it up and when in air it got eaten by a whaaaaaaale and then the cycle repeated after the whaaale spit it out.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:51 PM
The Whaaaaale swallows the entire boat, and all of us are stuck inside it. We'd better hurry outta here before he starts digesting! But I can't find any pepper in my backpack...NNNOOOOO!!!!

Dragonvarsity
11-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Well, I kinda edited my post since I got sniped but then you followed on my psot when it wasn't edited sooo...what do we do? :cry:

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 06:57 PM
FUUUUUU whatever we'll just go to where you left off when you edited your post.

So then we all looked at each other and went "What just happened?" Because honestly I don't know either.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
The whale appeared after the tornado+volcano combo and ate us. So Zim's last active post counts.

The Whaaaaale swallows the entire boat, and all of us are stuck inside it. We'd better hurry outta here before he starts digesting! But I can't find any pepper in my backpack...NNNOOOOO!!!!

--------------------------------

I try shooting, but my guns are jammed with all the water. I don't have any grenades or anything. I
suggest we go deeper inside the whaaaaale. Zim and Dragon accept as there's nothing else to do. We get down throught the esophagus, but lose control and start falling. I manage to hold into the edge, with Zim holding my hand and Dragon holding Zim's foot. And there's stomach acid right below us! "Great idea soldier!" says Zim, while I say: "Quiet! I need a minute for thinking..."

---------------------------------
Tip: try clicking "Go advanced" after finishing and before posting and see below if nobody is about to snipe you.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 07:10 PM
I climb on top of GDN's head and manage to pull both of them back up. So we're back to square one - But wait! The Whaaaaale is about to open it's mouth to eat! But since there's going to be too much water coming in, we won't be able to get out. Maybe if I have just one more rocket thruster left, then...

gdn001
11-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Zim quickly searches her backpack for something useful, but she only got destiled water, kerosene, and an empty mortar shell. I take that and quickly asseble a makeshift rocket. But it still needs some ignition. Zim and Dragon tie themselves to the rocket while I light a fire using Zim's flashlight. (I had to break it, sorry :cry:) The rocket goes off with Zim and Dragon, but I forgot to tie myself to it. They get out in time before the water gets in and towards me.

(I won't be able to post for a while, brb)

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
I look back to see GDN left behind just as we rocket out of sight. Dragonvarsity and I end up landing on the shore of a small town. And I fall right on my face...Again. Dragonvarsity landed right on a rock and I see him unconscious. I'm about to try to wake him up, but I see the cane a few feet away. I grab it and pull dragonvarsity on my back and head into town. I see a doctor's stand nearby and pay him to take care of him, then run off with the cane to the town's military base to find a submarine.

(I'll be back later as well)

JspOt
11-11-2010, 08:38 PM
I fly in a plane, take the gold, and end the teamwork AND the world with heavy artillery!

DO A BARREL ROLL!:D

gdn001
11-11-2010, 08:40 PM
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

I respawn at a new world. With the gold in my hands. So I run away.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 08:50 PM
I respawn three seconds later next to GDN and run after him.

JspOt
11-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I barrel roll, crashing into zim and gdn.
I take the gold and leave.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I grab onto JspOt's ship right as he barrel rolls into us. I then climb into the cockpit where his is piloting it and snatch the gold, then parachute off of it.

gdn001
11-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Zim falls on my hands, I get the gold with one hand and use the other to throw her away.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Ow! I hook GDN's neck with my cane right as he runs away, swing him around, then throw him into a pit of quicksand right after I take the gold from him.

JspOt
11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I giant Rubiks cube falls on zim and gdn.
I take the gold and /runs

gdn001
11-11-2010, 09:10 PM
I pick up one of the rubiks and throw it at JspOt. The gold falls from his hands to mine, and I sink in the quicksand with it.

TheZimInvader
11-11-2010, 09:14 PM
I pour water all over the quicksand so it dissolves, then while GDN is confuzzled, I take the gold and fly the Arwing into space, where I do a barrel roll and use my boost to get through!

JspOt
11-11-2010, 09:24 PM
I summon all memes to bring me the gold.
They just called and said it would take them a minute to come back.
If you don't post in a minute... THE GOLD IS MINE!

gdn001
11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
I fly to space after Zim on an personal spaceship of mine and fire missiles at her ship. She does a barrel roll to avoid it, so I just fire car keys at it to scratch the painting. Her ship stops working, then I do some pretty bad parking job next to her, take the gold thank you, and fly away!

EDIT: No gold for spOt

JspOt
11-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Remember, this thread has no teamwork:rolleyes:
The memes finish off zim and gdn and give me the gold.
CELEBRATE!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS-acFo_omQ&feature=watch_response

gdn001
11-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Now I'm comfused. :confused:

TheAffected
11-11-2010, 09:51 PM
i take out the Starfox cartridge and walk away with my gold. man that was easy.

JspOt
11-11-2010, 10:13 PM
I place a DVD of 300 inside the DVD player and Affected gets punched into a hole while I get the gold.

AA_BATTERY
11-12-2010, 01:45 AM
I activate Mr.Peanuts peanut shield, which fails (its a peanut). I then engage you in a battle using vacuum cleaners, sucking your nose away. This battle of suction goes on for a while, until I decide to just bonk him on the head with the end. I then take the gold and board a Maximum Security Vehicle, MSV for short. This amphibious vehicle can travel at up to 400kph, and can withstand a hit from all of Russia's nuclear arsenal. It has only me inside, as its armor is to thick for anyone else to fit in. Its atomic engine whirs as I get away.

Merc
11-12-2010, 03:31 AM
"I'm so glad I managed to attach the smallest cameras in the world to everyone who posts on this forum game's shoulders."
"now I don't even need to go for the gold to get thrill, it's right there in front of me all the time!"
(In case you didn't realize, that was why I went to Hawaii, cuz my surveilance TVs were there)
I then flip to the jspOt channel, and watch the movie 300, and see him ruin teamwork all the time because he is the Scrooge of grab the gold. :(
I then flip to the AA_Battery channel, and see that no one is attacking him, so I order a Super Ninja Pave-Low, SNPL for short, and watch it blow AA to pieces, and tell it to hide the gold on the great wall of China.
It is fun being the Commander of an army.

AA_BATTERY
11-12-2010, 08:44 AM
I inspect my ruined MSV and decide to get a mech suit. With wings. Yeeeaah.... I then fly to China, randomly shooting billboards on the way. I walk along the wall in till I see a ninja robot thing. I then rip it to shreads and take the gold, hiding it deep within my visitor pages.... Try find it!

Clue- in between page 20 and 30...

Ragnarok
11-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Well, as anyone started to do stuff with mechs, I plant a EMP mass bomb that de-activates all the electronics and damages all circuitry of the mechs in this thread including AA battery mech (Of course I put all my tech stuff safe from the EMP), I destroy the visitor messages section of AA battery and lbp cool pages earth, then I detect and take the gold. I proceed to put the gold in a stasis cube that holds a negative-infinite universe where the gold will lie never to be found again!

AA_BATTERY
11-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Alas, i do find it again, and begin the painful rebuilding of my visitor messages empire. I then hide the gold in the most out of the way place of the Nether.

JspOt
11-13-2010, 02:22 AM
I go to Nether, but I can't get the gold with my Z and R button gone...
SowhatdoIdo?

Try a somersault!
I grab the gold and use the boost:kz:

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 02:28 AM
alas, all vehicles glitch when trying to get through the nether portal, so you are blown to smithereens from the glitchyness. R.I.P Jsp0t :(

Anyway, the gold is dropped from your inventory and i take it. I then hide and bond it with of TheZimInvader. Getting out would kill her. :kz: You have been warned

JspOt
11-13-2010, 02:31 AM
I end all teamwork in this thread and steal the gold with the powah of :kz:

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 03:21 AM
YOU KILLED ZIM! YOU MONSTER!!

Anyway, I use the power of CHUCK NORRIS! Therfore defeating you once and for all. I then take the gold and hide it in your mother. Taking it out would kill her. :kz:

JspOt
11-13-2010, 03:24 AM
I find a button, I press it, and the history of the thread is erased.
(The next poster must react to the first post instead of this one)

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 03:28 AM
"I refuse your reality and substitute it with my own!"

I do just that and keep my gold. I take it out of your mother, killing her. I then decide to hide it in ConfusedCartman. Taking it out will kill him. Kill him, and you have pretty much killed LBPC. :kz:

Merc
11-13-2010, 03:30 AM
(NUUU!)

I press rewind on my serveilance TVs that have anti EMP technology, and call in a nuke that kills everyone around the area, I then command a squad of 100 chinese soldiers to retrieve the gold for me, because I commanded lbp to be in charge again. if you want it, you have to come and get it!

SNNIIIIIIPEEED!!!

actually.. that post still works, continue.

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 03:32 AM
I do come and get it. They stood no chance..... I then take the gold and hide it deep in the depths of YEAH_NAHs visitor messages. Its around page 50-60. AND IT IS THERE. So go find it.....

JspOt
11-13-2010, 03:44 AM
I get lazy and make a new gold.
Problem solved.:p

Dragonvarsity
11-13-2010, 03:51 AM
Silly rabbit, that's not gold. I look through YEAH's vM's and find it. I have no idea where I came from or whateverz since there's been so many posts so let's jsut say I came from wherever I came from, did whatever I did and got the gold. Oh and most of you guys, I didn't fall for taking Mercury's Flu Shot, how else do you think he can trac us down? :kz:

JspOt
11-13-2010, 03:56 AM
I take the gold as dragon forgot to run.
I forget to run too.

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 04:01 AM
I then hit you with a steel baseball bat, flinging your head off. You die. I then take the gold and hop in a super-sub, able to travel at over 867kph. I make sure there is no surveilance, including Mercury's shoulder cam, and hed off into the distance.

Merc
11-13-2010, 04:39 AM
I didn't fall for taking Mercury's Flu Shot, how else do you think he can trac us down? :kz:

im conffuzled by that sentance, I can't tell if I'm just dumb, or you have bad grammar.
anyways, I then turn back to the AA_battery channel and see him looking at me for a second, then the camera goes fuzzy, and I lose service, good thing I got his coordinates before I lost him! I command my sub that goes 900kph to go after him, and it catches up to him, my chinese soldiers board his submarine, shoot AA in the leg, and take the gold back to me in my appartment in Hawaii.

I am going to rule this thread if this keeps on!

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 04:48 AM
I heal, and do something you could never comprehend- I destroy your army, every last one. They all just dissolve into a puffy liquid. Now you are alone, unguarded without your army. I then shoot YOU in the leg. *bang* You writhe on the floor in pain. To my surprise you get up and attempt to punch me. I catch your fist mid-swing and brake it in a swift movement. I throw you on the ground and kick you in the head. I whisper something in your ear and then stab you in the back. I get up, take the gold and store it in the most secure bank in the world. i then go home for a slice of pizza.

Merc
11-13-2010, 04:54 AM
dang, I is downed now, good thing I have Second chance pro! wait..... no one is near... someone! anyone? come revive me plox!

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 05:03 AM
I say 'No". I then muffle your calls for help and throw you deep into the nether.

NOBODY SAVE HIM. We dont need that tyrant anymore.

Merc
11-13-2010, 05:07 AM
Fine, i'll just wait a little while so I can show up out of no where in perfect condition, thats how I always did it before!

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 05:08 AM
Not on my watch. You are staying down, tyrant.

Merc
11-13-2010, 05:10 AM
NUUU! i'll do what I want, in fact, I will summon a giant Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle to kill you and revive me and take the gold!
ahahhahahaha welcome to reality!
I run away to Mexico city to celebrate Mexico's 100th year of indipendance with them!

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 05:11 AM
No. *sends you back to nether*

I then take mah gold back.

Merc
11-13-2010, 05:14 AM
NUUU! I take back my gold and go back to mexico!

where's jspOt when you need him?

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 05:18 AM
I can propose an alliance with you? Or else... *prepares to send you back to the nether and take the gold*

chimpskylark
11-13-2010, 01:49 PM
With the help of my trusty tranquiliser gun I render you both unconscious and make a speedy escape in my mustang to a remote cottage in scotland, where I wait with the gold for things to die down a bit.

ConverseFox
11-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Using explosives, I asploded your cottage

http://www.lahc.edu/classes/chemistry/arias/nuclear-explosion.jpg

And ran off with the gold.

JspOt
11-13-2010, 04:15 PM
I revive and take the gold with a hookshot.

Ragnarok
11-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Wow, you guys went nuts with the story that I don't really know what happened here O_o next time try to explain how did you got the gold and not just say you got it k? I break JspOt's hookshot and take the gold from him and then use my earthquake ground punch to knock down all the other people who posted here lately, in the crater I made punching the ground I then make another punch and send the gold at supersonic speed to the center of the earth!

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 06:52 PM
But i to was also deep under the earth, and i see the gold hit a rock and stop. I can see it smoking. I grab my trusty oven mitts and get the gold, and then hide it deep within an inappropriate website. Dont worry, i was blindfolded. ;)

Merc
11-13-2010, 06:58 PM
am seen skydiving above ragnarok's head as he punches a rift in the Earth and sends the gold into it, I quickly speed by as it reaches the outer core, and I grab it and use my thrusters to speed back out of the Earth,I retrieve the gold bye giving the site a virus, which gets me the gold somehow and go to my Vacation house in South Africa.

SNIIIIIPED! I know!

AA_BATTERY
11-13-2010, 07:25 PM
sniped, sorry..... :p

JspOt
11-13-2010, 11:00 PM
I take the gold from Battery as he was apologizing to Mercuy.:p

Dragonvarsity
11-15-2010, 04:12 PM
As Js0t "forgets to run", I shoot my missile at his airlane which was around a bunch of mines which Jsp0t didn't know so a chain reaction of explosions happens and then the final explosion explodes a flying tree xD which is right above AA_BATTERY. But the ieces of tree exlode in differe directions and hundreds of peanuts shower AA_BATTERY in peanuty goodness :p (your welcome) Mercury is showing off his newest weapon to others, AA's taking care of his peanuts and Jsp0t's.....just standing and not moving for some reason. I make sure he's not a cutout, but he is. Then Jsp0t is behind me, enraged.

AA_BATTERY
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM
But I am behind Jsp0t, curious to what is happening. I stop making Mr.Peanuts out of the fallen Peanuts, and stab Jsp0t in the back. I salute dragon and he runs off, to god knows where.

JspOt
11-17-2010, 01:47 PM
I win the game and get revived! (I lost) I steal the gold from Battery with a hookshoot.
I walk away whistling.

Dragonvarsity
11-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Since this is the 1000th post, I am granted magical powers and one of them is of earth so I bury Jsp0t down and down and down into the ground after getting the gold, hookshot and all his other equipment and put a berry in the ground which grows into a gigantic tree for all the animals and me to sty in :devious: