PDA

View Full Version : Level ideas for LBP2

Schwem00
05-11-2010, 12:43 AM
What levels do you hope to make in LBP2 once your familiar with the new tools, or right away to get an idea of the new controls?

Im thinking of a slave factory, were you have to killl some slave sackbots first, some puzzles, then kill a boss and destroy the microchips in him to un-slave (Is that a word?) the sackbots, and help free them by going BACKWARDS through the puzzles before.

And another question-will you create a level right away to get used to it, or just play around a little bit to get used it it?

X-FROGBOY-X
05-11-2010, 12:48 AM
I'll probably play around a bit to get used to the new tools, then I'll make a level where you have a dancing sackbot that follows you.

monstahr
05-11-2010, 12:48 AM
First, I just wanna play around with gravity and jumping mechanics, and make a prince of persia-type level with cool grappling hook platforming. I don't want to dive into anything complex (though the temptation will be massive!).

Silver39
05-11-2010, 01:22 AM
Im thinking of a slave factory, were you have to killl some slave sackbots first, some puzzles, then kill a boss and destroy the microchips in him to un-slave (Is that a word?) the sackbots, and help free them by going BACKWARDS through the puzzles before.

Dude, that's a story level.

cheesemuffins99
05-11-2010, 02:09 AM
I'm going to make a race like in the video but it will be a death-race and the cars will have weapons. I already made a slogan. Will your enemies eat your dust, or eat your missiles?

Schwem00
05-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Dude, that's a story level.

It is? I just looked at the pitures and got the idea, I didn't think it was a real story level with that theme...

octopus_567
05-11-2010, 07:18 PM
"escape the stone breaker level on a bird made of glass and run away from the sharks that have lasers on their head and grapple the random objects" Is one level I WON'T make... I might experiment and make a boss battle using the sack bot.

Schwem00
05-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Is one level I WON'T make... I might experiment and make a boss battle using the sack bot.

I like the sharks with laser on their heads for a "high-sucurity" type of level in the ocean, but I will try to just use sackbots with a shark costume.