PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

alepasztet
07-25-2008, 04:30 PM
As my english is rather poor, I just want to say "hi" to all you LBP freaks. Hope we'll have a lot of fun with this game!

Cheers!

Maltay
07-25-2008, 05:21 PM
As my english is rather poor, I just want to say "hi" to all you LBP freaks. Hope we'll have a lot of fun with this game!

Cheers!

Thats good English, bravo! Although I might not have used the word 'Freaks'...

It's always nice to see new faces here :) where are you from? And welcome to the community! :D

Edit: Oh your Polish :) Don't know much polish myself, sorry

alepasztet
07-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Thats good English, bravo! Although I might not have used the word 'Freaks'...
Hehe, sorry then. Be lenient please, and feel free to correct me. :)

Edit: Oh your Polish :) Don't know much polish myself, sorry

No prob. As you live in England, soon or later you will. ;)

Greetings

Maltay
07-25-2008, 08:11 PM
No prob. As you live in England, soon or later you will. ;)

HAHA no doubt. I know a fair bit of South African (Afrikaans) :p
Yup, alot of Polish in my town.

Reshin
07-25-2008, 08:21 PM
welcome to the forums :)

lbp
07-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Hey welcome here. Should be a great next few years with this game and the great community of designers behind it. :D:p

LBP

Maltay
07-26-2008, 09:11 AM
Hey welcome here. Should be a great next few years with this game and the great community of designers behind it. :D:p

LBP

few YEARS? You really think it will last that long? Wow... the only game on ps3 that has lasted me a good long time was Rainbow six vegas.. it was just fun to mess about in.. I think littlebigplanet will last me until some of other games like killzone 2 come out, then I will juggle between them and it could last me maybe a year, I hope :D

ryryryan
07-26-2008, 01:25 PM
right now i don't see how i could get bored of this game ever.... unlimited levels... unlimited creation.... this will last me years prob...

Jack
07-26-2008, 05:00 PM
right now i don't see how i could get bored of this game ever.... unlimited levels... unlimited creation.... this will last me years prob...

With updates too! This might be a shock goty

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

ryryryan
07-26-2008, 05:13 PM
With updates too! This might be a shock goty

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

i hope it is GOTY - it will deserve it. i mean - they wouldn't even need a LBP 2 cause of its nature. though they could release LittleBigUniverse :confused: :confused: :p

Have it fully 3D haha.

Jack
07-26-2008, 05:16 PM
i hope it is GOTY - it will deserve it. i mean - they wouldn't even need a LBP 2 cause of its nature. though they could release LittleBigUniverse :confused: :confused: :p

Have it fully 3D haha.

or mybe just a graphics update.

Maltay
07-26-2008, 05:29 PM

Have it fully 3D haha.

3D wouldn't work with LBP... and I'm still routing for MGS4 for GOTY :) This should pick up alot of the other awards though, and maybe come a close second... though we're yet to see fallout 3, guitar hero world tour, and home etc..

bbroman
07-27-2008, 12:02 AM
3D wouldn't work with LBP... and I'm still routing for MGS4 for GOTY :) This should pick up alot of the other awards though, and maybe come a close second... though we're yet to see fallout 3, guitar hero world tour, and home etc..

Home's not a game.

BTW, this will only last you until Killzone? Wow, that's a short life span for something this epic. I think this'll last me at least a year. Even if I get bored of playing, there's always creating.

Maltay
07-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Home's not a game.

BTW, this will only last you until Killzone? Wow, that's a short life span for something this epic. I think this'll last me at least a year. Even if I get bored of playing, there's always creating.

But you can call it a game. And ofcourse when I get killzone im not going to just chuck LBP away? Did you read my post? Juggle for a year...

It's all about the juggling ;)

ea9492
07-30-2008, 01:12 AM
hello... im new to the membership thing but ive been reading all the forums and whatnot for quite sometime now!! just saying hey!!

lbp
07-30-2008, 01:28 AM
hello... im new to the membership thing but ive been reading all the forums and whatnot for quite sometime now!! just saying hey!!

Welcome here EA. :D

LBP