PDA

View Full Version : Hail all sackboys!

Burrich
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey. Sorry for the goofy title couldn't think of anything good :confused:.

Anyway I'm 19 and from Ireland. LBP has replaced Fallout 3 as my most anticipated title at this stage, I really can't wait to play it. Been a gamer, since the Sega Genesis with Sonic and Streets of Rage 2. I guess the game that really got me into games was Metal Gear Solid on the PS1. It is still in my top 5 favourite games of all time along with MGS3 (#1) and MGS4 (#2). I'm currently studying Medicine in UCD in Dublin. Doubt I'll have all that much time for games once I've qualified but still 5 years to go :).

Well that's about it really, my PSN is pillaysteven. Everyone add me if you wish. I'm a pretty creative guy and plan on making many levels both big and small. I do like my alone time playing games as well so you might find me a bit antisocial at times, not really wanting to play or create a level with anyone. But most of the time I'll be fine ;).

Anyway great to be here, really like the forum you've got going here. And BTW the smilies are awesome!!! :cool:grr:p

lbp
07-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey. Sorry for the goofy title couldn't think of anything good :confused:.

Anyway I'm 19 and from Ireland. LBP has replaced Fallout 3 as my most anticipated title at this stage, I really can't wait to play it. Been a gamer, since the Sega Genesis with Sonic and Streets of Rage 2. I guess the game that really got me into games was Metal Gear Solid on the PS1. It is still in my top 5 favourite games of all time along with MGS3 (#1) and MGS4 (#2). I'm currently studying Medicine in UCD in Dublin. Doubt I'll have all that much time for games once I've qualified but still 5 years to go :).

Well that's about it really, my PSN is pillaysteven. Everyone add me if you wish. I'm a pretty creative guy and plan on making many levels both big and small. I do like my alone time playing games as well so you might find me a bit antisocial at times, not really wanting to play or create a level with anyone. But most of the time I'll be fine ;).

Anyway great to be here, really like the forum you've got going here. And BTW the smilies are awesome!!! :cool:grr:p

Hey, welcome here. Hope to see you around, and glad you like the Smilies. :eek:

ryryryan
07-28-2008, 07:30 PM
welcome to the forum pillaysteven :) the smilies are awesome eh haha! feel free to share any ideas for the game and stuff!

Jack
07-28-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Burrich
07-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Forgot the check back on this thread. Thanks for the welcome all. I'm enjoying myself already :).