PDA

View Full Version : Oddworld Reboot

acdramon
06-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I know what your thinking. Its not Abes Oddworld. Its a story that was thought of a long time ago. The story was good and it had good ratings. Its just that the gameplay was horrid in my eyes. I wanna revamp the system. I got this cool new concept on my hero, Odd's powers. He can speed run, double jump & auto jump. I need more powers though. If you want input or even ideas on the stopy message here or PM me on PSN.
:pacdramon signing out:p

Jedi_1993
06-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Telekinesis? I mean Abe could control minds so it isn't too big of a leap to this. And it could make some awesome puzzles.
I guess you could do it like:
Go to a Telekinesis spot (direct control) and a cursor appears and you can drag and drop certain objects.
Sort of like PS Move. In fact, when that is out you could add move capabilities!

I loved playing the original and can't wait to see your rendition of a great PSone game.

Jrange378
06-22-2010, 10:41 PM
Telekinesis? I mean Abe could control minds so it isn't too big of a leap to this. And it could make some awesome puzzles.
I guess you could do it like:
Go to a Telekinesis spot (direct control) and a cursor appears and you can drag and drop certain objects.
Sort of like PS Move. In fact, when that is out you could add move capabilities!

I loved playing the original and can't wait to see your rendition of a great PSone game.

Read the first two sentences next time :p. Its not the ps1 game. Thats the first thing i think of when i hear oddworld too haha.