PDA

View Full Version : Noooo! Coruupt data!

Stuff
10-25-2008, 10:50 PM
No no no no non onononononono!~!!!

DrunkMiffy
10-25-2008, 11:00 PM
LOL.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that, but in the Beta, I held the grand record of 13 corrupt datas throughout the 2 odd weeks we played.

Always have a backup save ;)

dorien
10-25-2008, 11:14 PM
LOL.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that, but in the Beta, I held the grand record of 13 corrupt datas throughout the 2 odd weeks we played.

Always have a backup save ;)

Good advise, i never thought to back up your saves in the beta once
But luckily i didn't have one corrupt save at all
Miff though man, you do strike me as the impatient type:)
Bet you didn't turn everything off properly lol I was very careful and used to go back to the pod, wait for a bit then quit game first before i would turn my PS3 off:)

Rabid-Coot
10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
I was hoping that this would be fixed in the retail game. Guess I'll just have to make frequent backups on the external hdd.

dorien
10-25-2008, 11:42 PM
I was hoping that this would be fixed in the retail game. Guess I'll just have to make frequent backups on the external hdd.

Yeah i have never backed anything up on my PS3 before

Can you back it up to anything - say a memory stick or card ????

Rabid-Coot
10-26-2008, 12:02 AM
If it works with the PS3 you can back up on it, I've also used my PSP to back up and put files on with an SD card so backing up to one should work. Only thing that hasn't worked is my usb drive but theres been loads of FW updates since so its possible that may have changed.

dorien
10-26-2008, 12:07 AM
If it works with the PS3 you can back up on it, I've also used my PSP to back up and put files on with an SD card so backing up to one should work. Only thing that hasn't worked is my usb drive but theres been loads of FW updates since so its possible that may have changed.

OK cheers dude:)

Coltfirearms
10-26-2008, 07:45 PM
what did you do to corrupt it.

Snrm
10-26-2008, 08:21 PM
jeez when i have LBP im gonna have 3 backup files!

once when i was playing an RPG game my file corrupted when i had like 110hrs of gameplay