PDA

View Full Version : "Lights Out!"-My first level!

Stuff
10-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Hey guys please play my level "lights out!" by kibbles01. Its a tough level, so be warned. Also if someone could put it on youtube i would appreciate it. Also tell me what you think Many thanks!
-Stuff

YouTube - Lights Out!

I got it up on youtube! Thnaks mike!

dorien
10-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Hey guys please play my level "lights out!" by kibbles01. Its a tough level, so be warned. Also if someone could put it on youtube i would appreciate it. Also tell me what you think Many thanks!
-Stuff

That level was rubbish, i just played it:rolleyes:
JOKES, i haven't even got the game yet as i live in the scum of the earth ENGLAND:p
Well thats how sony have made me feel anywaygrr:mad::(

Stuff
10-27-2008, 10:02 PM
That level was rubbish, i just played it:rolleyes:
JOKES, i haven't even got the game yet as i live in the scum of the earth ENGLAND:p
Well thats how sony have made me feel anywaygrr:mad::(
You gave me a heart attack.

dorien
10-27-2008, 10:16 PM
You gave me a heart attack.

LOL sorry i was bored:)

Stuff
10-28-2008, 03:13 AM
cmon guys it's awesome!

TearsOfHeaven
10-29-2008, 06:21 AM
most people here would like a video of the lvl before they try it out, but once the server is back open, i'll try it out :p

Thee-Flash
10-29-2008, 06:23 AM
When we all get the game we will play your level

ConfusedCartman
10-29-2008, 06:28 AM
I'll try it tomorrow night(4-5 PM Pacific) when I can hook up my PS3.

LordDax
10-29-2008, 03:38 PM
maybe I should read all the threads before posting. I just made two replies referencing a Lights Out puzzle before I saw that someone had actually created on lol

Ozymandias
10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Allright, wait for the servers to kick back up and we'll all have a jolly good time... or a smashing good time... Sorry :o

Sage
10-30-2008, 12:33 AM
-Stuff

On description it says your level is just pitch black, I don't know how much fun that would be to watch on youtube, just a black screen.:confused:

Pinkcars
10-30-2008, 01:38 AM
I'll play it! shoulds rad by title alone.

TearsOfHeaven
10-30-2008, 05:28 AM
i just played your lvl, and i got to say its really hard, for me i'm sorry to say this, i didn't like it very much but thats just me. i don't know how far i got but i was in the spinning area or something like that, i got lost and gave up since i couldn't really see where i was going.

Stuff
10-30-2008, 05:37 AM
i just played your lvl, and i got to say its really hard, for me i'm sorry to say this, i didn't like it very much but thats just me. i don't know how far i got but i was in the spinning area or something like that, i got lost and gave up since i couldn't really see where i was going.

yeah its not easy, but practice makes perfect. Itll probably be one of my last levels, in my progression chain.

TearsOfHeaven
10-30-2008, 05:40 AM
it was interesting though when i first saw the lvl, reminded me of tron for some reason lol

Stuff
10-30-2008, 05:48 AM
it was interesting though when i first saw the lvl, reminded me of tron for some reason lol

Its quite the visual treat, but platforming its a bit confusing.

SailorDeath
10-30-2008, 06:04 AM
A bit tough to get through but wow the visuals are stunning.:p

UmJammerSully
10-30-2008, 01:38 PM
That looks really original but I can't have a proper opinion of it if it's featured in blur-o-vision.

It's a little late now but if you have levels like that, you can probably get a couple of lamps to shine on and around the screen and that would make 50 times clearer.

Caemgen
10-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Visually it's quite nice! Also, I like challenging levels, so I'll play this later when I have the chance. :)

Stuff
11-03-2008, 02:54 AM
That looks really original but I can't have a proper opinion of it if it's featured in blur-o-vision.

It's a little late now but if you have levels like that, you can probably get a couple of lamps to shine on and around the screen and that would make 50 times clearer.

its not that blurry is it?