PDA

View Full Version : A Big and Tasty Announcement

CheezeBo
10-07-2010, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myxqv-YEZqc

Voltergeist
10-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Ugh. No offence, but I want you to do something ON YOUR OWN next, please.

But cool.

PygmyOwl
10-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Wow, looks great! Its nice to see you like the community so much. (No offence B3 :) )

anoken
10-07-2010, 08:19 PM
meh, it looks okay. the bridge with all the visible strings looks a little ugly..

SketchNZ
10-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Wow its looking great cheezebo! i can see your getting waaaaaaaaay better at creating.

I liked the walnut/chicken nugget bridge, just make the strings non-visable.

CheezeBo
10-08-2010, 05:09 AM
@DizzyZebra: Thanks! Glad you like it!
@B3: I was making a solo level and I may still have it saved somewhere. I never really got into making it because I didn't really have any ideas other than a sort of 'see what i can do' level. If you have any ideas to nudge me forward a bit I would be very grateful if you could give them to me :)
@valmassoi: I'm going to make the strings invisible.
@Sketch: I'm glad you think my creating skills are getting much better. That bridge, well it's made of something, I hadn't actually thought about it but I quite like the idea of chicken nuggets or something, but for my half of the level I'm sticking with mostly Jelly, Ice cream, and ice cubes/lollipops/popsicles.

himoks
10-08-2010, 02:34 PM
That is so awsome!! I cant wait to play it!

CheezeBo
10-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm afraid, due to busy-ness and the fact that the level (and it's backup copy) have corrupted, Jelly World 2 has been postponed. B3, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear, that due to me not doing any levels in any projects I will begin work on my next solo level. I wouldn't mind some ideas as I'm a bit stuck for ideas. I'd prefer themes rather than full stories, but all will be gratefully accepted. Please PM ideas.