PDA

View Full Version : More Sub-Forums?

Inanimacy
10-09-2010, 06:41 PM
So, I was looking through the Artwork & Creativity thread and I was thinking, This place should be a bit more organized. I feel that shops/request threads should have it's own sub-forum, as so the shops would not be ignored and there would be less questions of people asking when requests will open.

It would also help out the new members in LBPC, in my opinion. As for the other threads, like General Chat and stuff, I feel that they are all categorized to the max, Artwork & Creativity is the only one I feel needs more sub-forums. So, who else agrees?

Frinklebumper
10-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Yes. THE GAME

shadow3596
10-11-2010, 05:10 AM
Yes i totally agree with you Inanimacy!

Ninjaferret22
10-11-2010, 02:32 PM
So, I was looking through the Artwork & Creativity thread and I was thinking, This place should be a bit more organized. I feel that shops/request threads should have it's own sub-forum, as so the shops would not be ignored and there would be less questions of people asking when requests will open.

It would also help out the new members in LBPC, in my opinion. As for the other threads, like General Chat and stuff, I feel that they are all categorized to the max, Artwork & Creativity is the only one I feel needs more sub-forums. So, who else agrees?

_______________________http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/signs/thumb_smiley-vault-signs-067.gif
:D

Never thought i would ever agree with inan o.o
lol..

Dragonvarsity
10-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Good idea Inanimacy, yeah, that would be helpful so those who just post some art but not do requests or a shop. :D