PDA

View Full Version : another edition of sackboy sketchies!

cocojen
08-03-2008, 06:15 AM
i've just been in the mood to doodle so here's a funny sketch i came up with!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/cocojen27/lbpfunny3.jpg

marmiteman
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM
It's a really good sketch. Do you think you'll draw some to make into stickers for your levels?

Maltay
08-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Again, really awesome sketch :D Love the camo material...

Can I make a request? Could you do a cartoony sackboy (Like those ones) just sticking his thumb up and smiling, maybe winking? I'd like a sticker of that

Thanks!

LittleBigSack
08-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Nice sketch :o

Alaska_Gamer
08-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Wow. That's awesome.

I'm still trying to get used to drawing a sackboy correctly. I'm not used to drawing overly big heads.

ConfusedCartman
08-03-2008, 05:56 PM
That is really freakin' cool. Seriously.

cocojen
08-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Again, really awesome sketch :D Love the camo material...

Can I make a request? Could you do a cartoony sackboy (Like those ones) just sticking his thumb up and smiling, maybe winking? I'd like a sticker of that

Thanks!

of course you can make a request! keeps me busy! lol is there a certain material design or costume you wanted?

ConfusedCartman
08-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey, do you mind if I re-render this in photoshop? I think it would look cool completely digital. All credit to you, of course. ;)

Maltay
08-03-2008, 08:49 PM
of course you can make a request! keeps me busy! lol is there a certain material design or costume you wanted?

The classic sackboy (:)) and sort've positioned the same, except with the head flipped horizontaly I'd like it to be cut-off just before the legs and the thumb up to the left of his head? :D

Abit specific.. but thanks :P (Make sure you keep it bright though :P) Oh and a plain white background is a must. Thanks alot man

cocojen
08-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey, do you mind if I re-render this in photoshop? I think it would look cool completely digital. All credit to you, of course. ;)

of course you can re-render.... i was using my tablet so i made this in a program called sketchbook pro since photoshop on my tablet isnt sensative to pressure (or i havent figured out how to get it that way...)