PDA

View Full Version : How do i get Dragon Costume

Coltfirearms
10-30-2008, 10:49 PM
:pHow far after meerkat do you get the dragon costume? A good answer would be some were in the number of levels.:p

:pI just got the game. And as you can see i love the dragon costume.:p

:pI guess this can be closed now because I figured it out.:p :(Not like anybody cared anyway.:( :)JK LOL:)

kholinar
10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
From what I've read, it seems that it's a part of a 4 player section of one of the later levels. Just going off of a couple forum posts I found.

Hope that helps.

Ozymandias
10-31-2008, 04:39 PM
Second to last level, there's a 4-player section that can be done with 3 people. I got the mask =) (in fact I have everything, muahahaha!)

If you want I can help you through the story levels and help get the dragon mask when you get there, since I have a spare controller than can be the third player =P

(I'm currently helping one other guy through the story, my friend, Greg =)

RAINFIRE
10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Second to last level, there's a 4-player section that can be done with 3 people. I got the mask =) (in fact I have everything, muahahaha!)

If you want I can help you through the story levels and help get the dragon mask when you get there, since I have a spare controller than can be the third player =P

(I'm currently helping one other guy through the story, my friend, Greg =)
wait 3? i thought you needed 4 because of the 4 button switches, but yeah i will add you when i get the chance or if you can add me, the name is RAINFIRE, kinda simple as it is the same thing that it is here

Cheers!

Ozymandias
10-31-2008, 10:25 PM
wait 3? i thought you needed 4 because of the 4 button switches, but yeah i will add you when i get the chance or if you can add me, the name is RAINFIRE, kinda simple as it is the same thing that it is here

Cheers!

You're thinking of "the bunker." I'm talking about the level after that one.

dobilay
10-31-2008, 11:10 PM
I could use some help too while you're at it. I'm at the bunker so there's not much left though.

TearsOfHeaven
11-01-2008, 02:04 AM
i also need help at getting this :p

Code1337
11-01-2008, 02:05 AM
i also need help at getting this :p

Read the above posts.

TearsOfHeaven
11-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Read the above posts.

i've read it, but i need 3 more people to help me ... hmmm ... maybe i should've said that earlier :p