PDA

View Full Version : Allow objects/be able to enlarge your Pod

lordflash11
11-02-2008, 04:05 PM
I think you should be able to put a limited number of small objects other than stickers in your pod. As long as they dont get in the way. Just a better way of decorating your pod.

e.g A sponge chair or a bathtub sitting in the corner :D

I also think the size of your pod should be enhanced if wanted.

Any thoughts on the matter?

floor3013
11-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I think you should be able to put a limited number of small objects other than stickers in your pod. As long as they dont get in the way. Just a better way of decorating your pod.

e.g A sponge chair or a bathtub sitting in the corner :D

I also think the size of your pod should be enhanced if wanted.

Any thoughts on the matter?

I have a feeling that home will have something to do with the pod when its released. As for furniture, im not that convinced. Ill be happy with stickers and decorations thanks.

Plasmavore
11-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Stickers and decoratipons are fine in my opinion but I do like your idea of enlarging the pod, maybe it could enlarge a bit after completing each zone. Maybe it could have two floors when you have completed story mode

Badmouton
11-07-2008, 04:37 PM
that ill make one uneven ship!
The idea of imported object sounds good though

Justin Hopewell
11-10-2008, 04:56 AM
What about designing your own pod? You could go into a Pod Editor and would basically have a small amount of space and a smaller thermometer to create your own pod. It would be awesome to have a little floating apartment in space for your friends to chill out in while you pick the next level.

Snrm
11-10-2008, 08:10 PM
maybe it can enlarge by your play create share score??

DrunkMiffy
11-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Pod editor would be cool..

Or maybe lots of different preset pods that you can choose from.. You unlock a new one after every section has been 100% aced?