PDA

View Full Version : Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves should have it's own Forum.

Fishrock123
12-09-2010, 02:11 AM
It's it's own stand-alone game, and it's not fully affiliated with either LBP1 or LBP2.

I think it should have it's own, one, forum. Just seems fitting.

-my two cents

iBubek
12-09-2010, 02:36 AM
It's six levels, the forum wouldn't have anything to talk about imo. O_O

booXely
12-09-2010, 02:37 AM
It's more of a spinoff, not neccesarily an addition to the franchise. A sub-forum in Story Levels or Everything Else LittleBigPlanet might be fitting, but a whole forum dedicated to 6 levels is a bit much, especially considering I think there are like 5 people on LBPC that have a PS3 Move.

Silverleon
12-09-2010, 02:51 AM
If so, they should make a forum for MGS, PotC, MArvel, The Incredibles, Monster, and History packs as well m8. :p

Remember, this WILL be included in the LBP2 full game m8, so it IS technically part of LBP2 already, thus not needing its own forum, but rather just a sub-section in the LBP2 section at most. (if needed at all.)

wev99
12-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Maybe not only Sackboy's prehistoric move but Little Big Planet move in general. Prehistoric moves could be a sub forum along with Move Create and Move suggestions. I'm personally wondering what differences will it make to the forums when LBP2 is released. Will the Community/Creator spotlight automatically synch to the Little Big Planet 2 news and media?