Episode 54
Yes, it's that time again folks! The Community Spotlight is back in business with a raft of great levels published over the last fortnight for your playing pleasure. The PS3 Spotlight Crew would also like to" /> Community Spotlight Episode 54 [Archive] - LittleBigPlanet Central Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Community Spotlight Episode 54

Aya042
12-14-2010, 06:25 PM
Episode 54

Yes, it's that time again folks! The Community Spotlight is back in business with a raft of great levels published over the last fortnight for your playing pleasure.

The PS3 Spotlight Crew would also like to welcome back Keldur, who has been away since before Episode 50 with a serious eye disease. We wish him a quick and 100% recovery, and we are very glad to have him back on the team!

Asbestos101 would also like to apologize for less recent interaction in the spotlight, due to increasing workloads at university and would like to assure he'll be back on form soon.

PS3 Spotlight

Catastrophe CoreRadishlord/radishlordhttp://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m550/radishlord/CoreScoreboard.jpg

Drop down into this metal mashup of conveyors, randomisation and gyrating gears, only to be inevitably pulverized by the lethal plasma or sucked into the ratchety recesses of the machinery on either side. How long can you survive?

Besides beer, parties and hangovers, there is nothing I like more than having my skills put to test. And I can tell you this level puts them to some serious testing. See, at the start it's not that bad. You fall down onto a metallic conveyor belt and smile while score bubbles are poured all over you, while you debate with yourself if you are pretty safe in there or extremely safe.
Well, I'm afraid that's none of the above. Faster than you can say "Back to the checkpoint!" obstacles start appearing on the conveyor belt. Obstacles that, if not avoided, drag you to the gas on the side of the conveyor belt. But the best thing about them -and also the worst- it's the fact that they kind of stack. At first it's only some iron structures to jump, and after that it's some iron structures to jump WHILE avoiding some plasma shooted at you. And, after that, it's some iron structures to jump WHILE avoiding some plasma shooted at you WHILE trying to get that paintinator in order to survive WHILE trying to get those pesky placed bubbles WHILE wondering how some people managed to get scores above 2,000 points.
It's just not healthy for your thumbs.Welcome to the Catastrophe Core - A fantastic survival challenge where obstacle after relentless obstacle will assault you as you try to set the high score! This great survival challenge combines awesome gameplay and an interesting steam punk environment to superb effect, making for an addicting and challenging adventure that you'll be hard pressed to stop playing!Shantopolis: Multi-Path Race To The Improvium TowerOstler5000/Ostler5000http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb369/Ostler5000/APhoto_1.jpgRace through the makeshift city by any path you choose! A multiple route race - can you find the quickest pathway through the metal city?

Grimy, metallic and maze-like, this collapsed metal city will have you scratching your head as to where you're going. That ticking clock helps to speed you up as you shoot down meanies on rolling carts and climb to the top of a teetering metal tower.Just to answer the premise of the level: No, I couldn't find the fastest way to the Improvium tower. But instead, looks like I stumbled upon the most hazardous way to the improvium tower. But hey, know what? I'm glad I did. It was incredibly fun racing against the clock and trying to decide -at the same time- which path should I take; the deadly looking one or the complicated and slow looking one. No matter which one you choose, I can assure you that you'll have fun. Another highlight of the level it's the overall design. Many times I would have sweared that I was completely lost, but I still knew which direction I had to head to, somehow. That really adds to the experience. Many times you'll fall to a hopeless looking group of platforms, but it wont take much time until you manage to realize how to get out of there and retake your journey to the Improvium tower. As i said, really there really is some smart level design in here. Another highlight of this level it's got to be the vehicle section. It's also very well designed and it really puts your skills to test. Overall, this is an unmissable level that I'm definitely coming back to.Multi-path levels are difficult to pull off. Clever design and a good sense of direction are needed if the level is to work. Thankfully, Ostler5000 has nailed it perfectly! Despite the clock putting the pressure on you to move fast, you'll somehow always know where to go and never feel lost, which stands testament to Ostler's great level layout. Make sure to play through this one a couple of times, because there's lots to do and see here, not to mention there's no way you're going to beat my score on your first try!Candy MinesWESFUN/WESFUNhttp://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27908&d=1291674812Explore this new world full of sugery goodness. Full of adventure, fun and puzzles. This level is based on a dream I had. And I added a couple of things to make this level complete.

One of the most colourful levels of the fortnight, Candy Mines will surely whet the appetites of those sweet-tooths out there! Some great platforming and stacks of sweet snacks ooze out of this sugary, chocolate coated world. Great changes of pace too - one minute you'll be zooming through the depths of the mines, the next helping a teddy bear sort out his jelly babies!Come on, let's be honest here; this level is nothing but a commercial stratagem from all the dentists in LBP. Yeah, you heard me right: chances are that WESFUN got paid by them actually. Paid with candies, so at the end, they get their money back. Yup, they are that cunning, but, know what? I don't care. Whatever were the reasons behind creating such a sweet level, this is still quite a trip. For a start, the gameplay feels everything but salty; it's bouncy, springy fast paced and fun. Yes, the gameplay here is something to behold, but the real winner here are the visuals. Sugars, it really looks fantastic; not only because it's attention to the detail, but also because of the colorful palette. Not to mention the overall theme, which adds a lot of personality to the level. All in all, Candy Mines is a level that, even if unhealthy, it'd a sweet joy to play.As sure as everyone loves candy, everyone will love this sugar coated level from Wesfun! Its friendly and colorful atmosphere is sure to give you a hankering for some sweets, while its fun and fast paced action will leave you wanting more! One of the best candy themed levels out there, so make sure to give it a good go!
The Temple of Light and Darknessse-mi92/se-mi92http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/v0rtex2002/LBP/APhoto_7.jpg A temple platformer. Explore this magical temple in search of its artifact.

An all round visual gameplay marathon, this temple will challenge you to direct light, find treasure and balance on mysteriously moving platforms. A great temple level by any means, but beautified by water, architecture and lighting to make a very atmospheric experience.Are you up for a visual treat? No? No problem. Because it's not like this level only delivers on the aesthetic part of things. The puzzles are clever, and the platforming uses quite some handy tricks. The pace of the level is also perfect, and I always found myself knowing where to go. Still, even if this gem has plenty of highlights, it'd be a crime not to mention what it really shines for: the visuals.
Let me make a little list of what it delivers: Unprecedented looks -as far as I recall-, manages to emulate the holographic material from LBP2, breathtaking underwater sections, precious and well crafted architecture, a fantastic design... and still, chances are I'm forgetting something. People, do yourselves a favour -and I really mean it- and go play this amazing level. It's downright beautiful.This level has some of the most unique and interesting lighting effects I've seen in a while, end of story. It's clever use of ambient lights and atmospheric changes really makes it stand out, and that's not even counting the great gameplay and puzzles you'll find scattered through the level! You'll remember this level for a long time after you've played it, so don't miss it!
Trail Mix - Score ChallengeL1GhTmArE/L1GhTmArEhttp://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/Rahsaan1/TrailMix/TM2.jpgTry to get the highest score possible by getting point combos in this free-roam score challenge. Many different routes to choose from in these woods. Also try to find the hidden bonus area for even more points. If not, you could just enjoy the visuals

Boy this level's got style - and a highly unique one at that. Every last surface is decorated, whether it be a texture, sticker or a delicate little plant. Log cabins, teetering bridges, multiple paths and great use of layers make this level so much more diverse than your average score challenge - and score bubble placement is genius.If somebody was to ask me what this level was about, I'd immediately spit at them only one word: Greed.
Yes, gentlesacks and ladies, this level is, somehow, about my second favourite capital sin. The whole idea behind the level is getting as many points as you can, getting the wildest score multipliers and beating other people's scores. And let me tell you this; it plays a as good as intuitive. Really. The bubble combos are perfectly chained, allowing you to reach some flabbergasting scores almost -almost!- effortlessly. Typically, these kind of levels have been setted in surrealist worlds/environments, but this time the creator has made the effort to contextualize all these bubble combos into a real looking setting, a forest looking one to be precise. And what an environment has he created! It all brims with detail and color, and it does nothing but to already add to the experience that this level already is.
Why would you wait to try this out? Is it because you don't think you'll can top my score? I most surely can't blame you for that, but it'd be no reason to miss such a gem.Now here's a unique score challenge! While most challenges rely on you ducking and dodging your way through endless perils until you inevitably die, this one relies on one of the most simple elements to LBP - creating score chains! No overly complex obstacles here, just a vast and beautiful world filled to the brim with bubbles that's been so expertly designed that it's hard to believe you could ever find your way around, but somehow you do! Another fantastic addition to L1GhTmArE rapidly expanding portfolio of levels, and one that deserves to be played time and time again!A Broken Paradisemetalhead_as/metalhead_ashttp://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27924&d=1291794740In a dark corner of the world lies the once perfect paradise, later the land was abandoned. As time went on the hidden fortress was turned into ruins, plants now cover every inch, turning it into... A Brocken Paradise

This astoundingly beautiful level is all about quality over quantity! This level manages to capture an entirely new feel for the temple style of levels, which is a feat unto itself! Yes, its unique and gorgeous style will have you amazed as you oggle the beautifully overgrown ruins and navigate through the perilous dangers that await in them!Amazing Atmosphere! or maybe "Vivacious visuals" are a few things that may come out of your mouth after you play through this spectacular, mind-boggling level. Its new temples style will surely become a trendsetter for many more successors to LBP.
Also from the Showcase...
Played everything in the Spotlight and still looking for more?
These levels stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons, so be sure to check them out!

Sand? Caves? Water? If you, somehow, can't shake off those three things out of your mind, chances are that you either need to give The Forgotten (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40517-The-Forgotten&p=692198#post692198) by adidasmufc a play or become a pirate!
Luckily, it looks like jellyfishes aren't harmful to the sackfolk. I swear, it's true; Moonwire just proved it in his newest level, The Jellyfish Journey (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40568-The-Jellyfish-Journey&p=692915#post692915)!
Simon says: go and test your memory on Simon says (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40730-Simon-Says&p=695276#post695276) by sascha_winter
Revisit an incredibly beautiful looking Egypt in Cheese Dreams & Moon Beams - Volume 3 (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40928-Cheese-Dreams-amp-Moon-Beams-Volume-3&p=697298#post697298) by TheNotorious-187
Feel like playing a late halloween level? I know you do, so head to Halloween ummm something (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40995-Halloween-ummm-something&p=698278#post698278) by Bloo_boy
Enter a dreamy world and also get colorblinded in Colorblind 2 (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40659-Colorblind-2&p=694213#post694213) by Chito654321 !
Feel like entering the well of fun? Yes? Poor you! Because it'll end up being the Well Of LIES (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?41170-Well-Of-LIES&p=700636#post700636) by morris6267

PSP Spotlight

The Cardboard Cavernsaustimerr/austimerr
http://i54.tinypic.com/2e1y7mh.jpgAfter surviving Cardboard Island you fell in a hole. This hole placed you at the top of a huge series of caverns. Platform and puzzle your way through The Cardboard Caverns to finally get home after your great adventures! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7FFeX37qI

Unique levels aren't exactly a dime a dozen on the LBP server. But that is just what austimerr has for you as you go back to his pulpy corrugated cardboard series. A solid blast from start to finish. Brilliant puzzles, perilous platforming, and some the coolest character designs this happy gadder has seen in some time.austimerr does it again with a cardboard-ey adventure that we find simply irresistible. Brilliant corner editing, fantastic use of layers, and well designed gameplay round out this fantastically fun experience, and quirky characters really bring everything to life. Watch out for paper cuts!

Journey OverworldSpark151/Spark151
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/staticspark151/LittleBigPlanet%20PSP/Journey31.jpgIn the land of Journey, various creatures roam around. Now that you have been warped in a new world, you must find your way out of this forbidden dimension once and for all.
(Part 3 of Journey) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHR4CV2PKcY

Spark has made a name for himself. If you have played LBP on PSP you know this. Level after level he comes up with some of the best looking and best playing treats on the community moon. Why doesn't Cambridge just give him a job? Travel back to space and explore more strange and wonderful worlds, in Spark's latest installation in the Journey series. Beautiful visuals and fantastic gameplay have become a trademark in this series, and this one is no different. Prepare to be amazed!I couldn't ask for a better holiday gift than another level from one of LBP PSP's best creators. Spark151 picks up where he left off in the Journey saga in yet another stunning space adventure masterpiece. This is one of those levels that just gets better and better the more you play it. Play it back-to-back-to-back with the Solid Journey and Flat Down Journey to really bring the epic experience home. Awesome sauce!

Played everything in the PSP Spotlight and still looking for more?
These levels stand out from the crowd for a variety of reasons, so be sure to check them out!

A long, strange trip awaits you in The Quest To LBPC (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40638-The-Quest-To-LBPC) by The-Questor.
Jet around joyously in Jetpack'n Adventures (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?40856-Jetpack-n-Adventures) by Jimydog000.

SketchNZ
12-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Great spotlight! 1st post!

Pretty small spotlight on the psp side though.

The-Questor
12-14-2010, 06:31 PM
BLAST!!
No spotlighted level.

On the bright side;
WOHOO! Spotlight nod!

EDIT:
Next Week, I'm gonna make a level that might get on the spotlighted list.
I'm gonna finish it; Double Time.

CheezeBo
12-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh dear.
Now I've got a PS3, I now have to play both the PS3 AND the PSP levels. XD

Silver39
12-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Great spotlight! 1st post!

Pretty small spotlight on the psp side though.

I have 12 levels that say that wont happen next spotlight. ;)

Ryhas
12-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Congratulations creators!!! Sorry I didn't get in any comments (it's been freaking busy here with finals!), but I'll be back before you know it. Thanks for creating, everyone, while I've been busy. ;)

Keep creating, everyone! :D

Holguin86
12-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Congratulations guys, more talent still shining through despite the impeding "death" of LBP1. Great job! We're currently working on awesome ways to integrate the Spotlight with LBP2, so watch out for this in January! :p

PS: Sorry for the delay :p

Duffluc
12-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Congrats creators on another list of absolutely awesome levels! Hard to believe there's only two more of these things before LBP2 finally comes out, yet there's still so many awesome levels getting pumped out!

PygmyOwl
12-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Wow, great looking levels. I won't be playing them yet, but I will enjoy watching all those videos. :D

Arnald23
12-14-2010, 06:54 PM
wow another incredible spotlight! congratulation to the people that got in the spotlight, also thank you spotlight team for creating another wonderful spotlight :p

Also a thanks to the creators in LBP1 that are still keeping our community together by creating magnificent levels XD

Eronninja13
12-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Congratulation on the Creators!!!!

Mr_T-Shirt
12-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Levels look good!

'Grats to all creators and spotlight team!

Radishlord
12-14-2010, 07:18 PM
This really made my day :)

WESFUN
12-14-2010, 07:27 PM
yay my first spotlighted level thank you spotlight team

anoken
12-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Great spotlight! I'm glad Carboard Cave got one. Journey was amazing

koneko
12-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Congratulations to the creators whose levels got mentioned this time around and thank you spotlight crew for a great job on another new spotlight! :D :D

Also, I really hope Keldur is doing better! That sounds pretty horrible... :(

piggabling
12-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Such an exquisite list. Thanks to the dedicated team and a big hug and and kiss to the spotlight recipients. Well, while I'm at it, mind as well give a hug and kiss to the team too.

:love:

Hope your eye gets well soon, Keldur!

X-FROGBOY-X
12-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Congrats to the spotlight'ees, and thanks again crew! :D

Ostler5000
12-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Suh-weeeeettt...
Thanks for the feature, guys.

I'll be sure to have a play through the other levels mentioned later tonight.

iBubek
12-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Great levels guys!
Technically I get 10 percent of the spotlight on WESFUN'S level, riiiiiiight? :p

unXpectiD
12-14-2010, 08:48 PM
short and sweet for us pspers...
that means more time to replay!
and watch the ps3 vids!

Keldur
12-14-2010, 08:54 PM
yay my first spotlighted level thank you spotlight team

This really made my day :)

You can tell for my stupidly long comments on both of your levels that you also made my day (:

Congratulations to the creators whose levels got mentioned this time around and thank you spotlight crew for a great job on another new spotlight! :D
Also, I really hope Keldur is doing better! That sounds pretty horrible... :(

Such an exquisite list. Thanks to the dedicated team and a big hug and and kiss to the spotlight recipients. Well, while I'm at it, mind as well give a hug and kiss to the team too.
:love:
Hope your eye gets well soon, Keldur!

They are definetely getting better. I have toa dmit, though, that I had quite some problems playing the Temple of Darkness and Light; I had to pause the level and get to it an hour after because of the crazy visual effects that the creator pulled.
I still have to try not to abuse of such things like screens, books, or looking directly at the sun, but I can already, well, see.
Which come sin handy!

Congrats to the spotlight'ees, and thanks again crew! :D

Thanks to you for both playing and getting the highest scores on these, frogy!

poms
12-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Another bunch of amazing levels to play!?!? Great!
Thanks to the Spotlighters for their continuous research, and congratulations to all the Spotlighted creators.
... And the non-spotlighted creators, just cheer up, and better luck next time ;)

morris6267
12-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Yay! Got a spotlight nod for my epic ps3 level :)

booXely
12-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Congrats to all the spotlightees and thanks to all the spotlight crew! I've played most of them, and the game tells me I've played Trail Mix over 600 times at this point... ;)

ferrrch
12-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Cool, another spotlight, congrats to all creators who got in. Keep it up!

midnight_heist
12-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Levels look nice.
Shame I can't play them..
*cries in the corner*

Cheers crew (as always).

L1GhTmArE
12-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Congrats to all the spotlightees and thanks to all the spotlight crew! I've played most of them, and the game tells me I've played Trail Mix over 600 times at this point... ;)

Wow and still havent beat zynax's score LOL...one day...maybe

Thanks spotlight crew for bringing us another list a levels and keeping the spirit of friendly competition alive. Well I call it friendly competition. Theres so many good creators on this site that I can't do nothing but strive to bring the best of my creative side that my resources and abilities allow me to. Thanks for another spotlight SL crew and congrats to all whose level has been spotlighted and to those who werent just use everything that you learned and apply it in ways that havent been used. Also, now your my competition, so bring your A game...or level, lol. You know what I mean. Ill be competing for SL#56 next time. Wanna try to end LBP1 with a bang :D Til then!

jimydog000
12-15-2010, 05:40 AM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! MY LEVEL GOT A NOD!!
I FEEL SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
:royalty::love::love::love::love::love::):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):):):):star::star::star::star:: star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::st ar:

Antikris
12-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Congratulations! Will check them all out.

Q1q1111q1wer™
12-15-2010, 03:23 PM
WOW! lots of great ones up there! :p

Sim725
12-15-2010, 04:36 PM
This is an AWESOME SPOTLIGHT!! SO MANY GOOD LEVELS!!

Broken paradise and Trail mix looks promising!

Dangerlove
12-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Now that lbp.me is up and running is there anyway we could click a button on this site to add them to our queue??

CyberSora
12-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Awesome! Now that I have a PS3, I'll be sure to play all of them! :D

DaSackBoy
12-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Nice level list, I'll be sure and play these as I make my way back to the Present LBP. :D

Okay, now I need to right these down. :rolleyes: Good thing there will be LBP.me... :p

robotixpro
12-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Nice choices! ;)

Xx_Mr_Orange_xX
12-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Congratulations to all that were spotlighted!

AA_BATTERY
12-16-2010, 01:20 AM
I used LBP.me to queue them :p

YodaCo
12-16-2010, 06:58 AM
Congrats to all the creators. Nice job of spotlight, crew! Thank you! :)

lewis1992
12-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Good selection! I feature good levels that haven't been noticed by the community in my Unsung Heroes podcast! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=763T4LLGiQk :)

Also, does anyone know when the EU Christmas DLC is available? We missed out on the turkey head, and the birthday cake is still available now!! Something tells me it's not being updated at all! :devious:

DrumnremDrabe
12-16-2010, 02:05 PM
A good one, i hope.

I should have gotten it back to all of yah.

However, i would have appreciated a little more warning before you decided to do this, it would have made it much easier for me.

EDIT: IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR TC BACK, PM ME ASAP.

OriginalCreator
12-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Great spotlight!! Love the trail mix level.

psyntens
12-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Now after having been missing for days because my pc was broken, because today i saw the great artists who are here gives me great pleasure to see such good level posts here

Congratulations to everyone for such great levels :p

Alec
12-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Awesome guys, lots of levels in this spotlight!! :D

I put together a list with links to the spotlighted levels LBP.me pages, so you can easily queue it:

PS3 spotlight
Catastrophe Core by Radishlord/radishlord (http://lbp.me/v/vc02-t)

Shantopolis: Multi-Path Race To The Improvium Tower by Ostler5000/Ostler5000 (http://lbp.me/v/tjrs57)

Candy Mines by WESFUN/WESFUN (http://lbp.me/v/vg5qz-)

The Temple of Light and Darkness by se-mi92/se-mi92 (http://lbp.me/v/vmwgff)

Trail Mix - Score Challenge by L1GhTmArE/L1GhTmArE (http://lbp.me/v/vmtf1y)

A Broken Paradise by metalhead_as/metalhead_as (http://lbp.me/v/vm8bx5)

Also from the showcase...
The Forgotten by adidasmufc (http://lbp.me/v/vbwmyt)

The Jellyfish Journey by Moonwire (http://lbp.me/v/tvj77t)

Simon Says by Sascha_Winter (http://lbp.me/v/vd28mb)

cheese dreams & moon beams - volume 3 (http://lbp.me/v/s8n4jh)

Halloween ummm something by Bloo_boy (http://lbp.me/v/t685d0)

Colorblind 2 by chito654321 (http://lbp.me/v/spz7xq) (locked for some reason)

Well Of LIES by morris6267 (http://lbp.me/v/v74tkr)

RoDRiGo-FiLiPiNo
12-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Nice spotlight

Keldur
12-18-2010, 10:05 PM

I put together a list with links to the spotlighted levels LBP.me pages, so you can easily queue it:

PS3 spotlight

Shantopolis: Multi-Path Race To The Improvium Tower by Ostler5000/Ostler5000 (http://lbp.me/v/tjrs57)

Thank you for your help, Alec! We'll most definetely do that ourselves in the next spotlight!

morris6267
12-18-2010, 11:28 PM

PS3 spotlight

Yay me! My level is there XD

redwes
12-19-2010, 05:52 AM
Oh dear.
Now I've got a PS3, I now have to play both the PS3 AND the PSP levels. XD
I quit playing the PSP version when I got the PS3 version. It's so much better in many ways. :)

Keldur
12-20-2010, 10:22 AM
I quit playing the PSP version when I got the PS3 version. It's so much better in many ways. :)

Are you really sure of that? (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?29720-Why-I-Love-LBP-PSP) :)

JustinArt
12-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Congrats to every spotlighted levels. The only one I played is "Trail Mix", and the rest is worth playing. Looks like we're getting ready for the January 18th release of LBP2 as I see more levels coming.

TOXIC_KILLA_
12-21-2010, 03:01 PM
cool , i realy like these :)

robotixpro
12-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Congrats once again to the winners!!! :p

Dorine_Marco
12-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Congrazt spotlightees

Aya042
12-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Locked and archived. :)