PDA

View Full Version : Paintinator Zombies

Sackshade
01-23-2011, 10:19 PM
Want to make a zombie level? This tutorial may help with making the zombies! First,open up a sackbot. Set his animation to Zombot, and then set him to hostile. Tweak him to use whatever you want him to use. Now,open up hi circut board. Put a paininator switch in there, and set it to how many bullets you want him to be hit by till he dies. Take the paininator switch output and set it to a destroyer. Yesh! Thats it, now you have zombie sackbots waiting to feast on your insides. But, whats this? They don't kill you? Simply set danger on them. They will kill you.

GMEKills
01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
how do u get the paintinator? Ive done all the tutorials and Im pretty sure I dont have it

Sackshade
01-23-2011, 11:47 PM
This depends. The paininator is dlc,and comes free with the game of the year lbp. If you want to buy,its should be in the metal gear solid dlc.

GMEKills
01-23-2011, 11:50 PM
guess ill have to be getting some DLC soon, thanks

Serpent541
01-23-2011, 11:52 PM
how do u get the paintinator? Ive done all the tutorials and Im pretty sure I dont have it

It's part of the MGS4 level kit. It was DLC for the first LBP game.

lithiumtoxin
01-24-2011, 03:47 AM
If you don't want to buy the dlc you can also use an impact sensor enabled for tags hooked up to a counter, and the counter to a destroyer. Just make sure your bullets have a corresponding tag.

pivottt
01-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Yeah, I think it's lame to shoot with a helmet :)