PDA

View Full Version : LBP Maps

Darkelite105
08-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Im still new to the site so i dont know if a thread like this has been made yet, but based on the content what you have seen so far. What kind of level do you want to create. I myself have been taking wall/floor textures from diablo 2 and i want to make a really cool haunted castle with a dungeon, and a bunch of pumpkins. I just dont know how im guna get them onto my ps3 O.o

Darkelite105
08-09-2008, 03:45 AM
oops i just found the "YOUR LittleBigPlanet Ideas!" thread, how do i delete this thread?

Noonian
08-09-2008, 03:49 AM
Welcome!:)

One of the funnest things about LBP for me is looking into the window of people's creativity...:cool:

So I look forward to your Diablo inspired lvl...

On another note look in the Ideas section of this forum...that is where you will find posts of this kind...

Darkelite105
08-09-2008, 03:51 AM
thx, and i asked a admin to delete this thread then i was guna move my idea onto that area of the forums :D

Maltay
08-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Im still new to the site so i dont know if a thread like this has been made yet, but based on the content what you have seen so far. What kind of level do you want to create. I myself have been taking wall/floor textures from diablo 2 and i want to make a really cool haunted castle with a dungeon, and a bunch of pumpkins. I just dont know how im guna get them onto my ps3 O.o

Okay, so your thread is gettting deleted, but in future if you don't know wether or not a thread has been posted, use the "Search" tool, up there next to "new posts" ^

liquidsnake96
08-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Search functions never work for me! Not fair!

Jack
08-12-2008, 02:59 AM
Search functions never work for me! Not fair!

Yeah it doesn't for alot of people.