PDA

View Full Version : Wont stop crashing!!!

DesignedJ
02-08-2011, 03:57 AM
I know this happens alot but One day i was making an Around the earth survival where you would go around the earth while tring to dodge Hamrful gas it was actually looking like my best level yet then i took a break (Battery almost dead) I went back on the level crashed and i cant re-open it. This happens to me way too much. I save ALOT and i made sure i didnt use Turbo Premium level kit and it still happens.

Im trying to get into lbp psp, Can someone please tell me some solution or how to prevent it? I actually had a good level going on.

The-Questor
02-08-2011, 04:40 AM
This happened to me on my first level EVAR!

It stunk. It's gone. :(

It's just certain materials used in a certain way causing this crash.

You'll have to start all-over again. :cry:

DesignedJ
02-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Ugh i worked really hard for this level Oh well got re do it just differently.

FlipMeister
02-08-2011, 06:51 AM
If I'm completely honest, I can't see why a patch hasn't been brought out for crashes like this. Surely this, and the Turbo glitch, is quite a simple fix?

jimydog000
02-08-2011, 07:50 AM
just take it easy and use basic wood most of the time :)

PygmyOwl
02-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Look, just try and remember to save. There are some things that trigger it, but really you are always at risk. :( Also keep multiple craters of your level too.
There is something that makes it happen more often, I am sure of it. :moody: Some levels never freeze, and some freeze all the time... Ah, well till some genius works it out, we shall just have to be careful. :p