PDA

View Full Version : Possible Way to Prevent a Freeze When Replaying the Final Boss?

KlawwTheClown
02-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I finally got around to acing all the cosmos levels today. It took about an hour and a half... :blush:

Anyway, the LAST time I aced "Into The Heart Of The Negativitron," I was extremely frustrated when the game froze, thus losing my ace. (Kept my 30th-or so-place score on the scoreboard.)

When I re-aced it today, I decided it would probably be a good idea to hit REPLAY LEVEL, and return to my pod from there.

It didn't freeze.

I know there's a big chance that it wasn't my idea that saved my ace, but I figured it was probably a good idea to post this, to help other people avoid that kind of frustration. The freeze might be caused by a bug in the level link to the cutscene, in which case replaying the level WOULD in fact, fix it.

It's still probably a good idea to back up your save file regularly, in case it happens and your file corrupts, though.

It would probably be pretty good if I could get people to help see if the game still freezes this way? Pwease? :D

TL;DR:

Back up profile beforehand.
BEAT THE NEGATIVITRON!
Press REPLAY instead of continue, and return to pod afterward.

Doopz
02-11-2011, 11:41 PM
That's exactly what I did, it worked for me as well, but I assumed it could have been coincidence.

Jen
02-18-2011, 02:43 AM
This also worked for me--Thank you SO MUCH.

It's a shame we can never see the credits again with the characters though.