PDA

View Full Version : Sack Hero!

Noonian
08-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Here's my idea for a mini-game...let me know what ya think...:)

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc358/Jdknght24/sackhero.jpg

The sound chip's would each have a different sound effect attached to it...so as the notes come down it will trigger the sound...after some work...I should be able to make a decent tune for you to listen to as you avoid death...:p

Marino
08-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Haha, that is awesome! So you aren't really playing the music yourself, the 'hazards' are, right? That is a really original idea, I just hope the moderators don't take it down because of the 'Guitar Hero' reference. :rolleyes:

Noonian
08-11-2008, 03:05 AM
Haha, that is awesome! So you aren't really playing the music yourself, the 'hazards' are, right? That is a really original idea, I just hope the moderators don't take it down because of the 'Guitar Hero' reference. :rolleyes:

Thx Bro!...Ya the hazards make the music...while you dodge and weave...and if your lucky and survive the onslaught you will battle the boss...Jimi Hendrix...:p

:kz:Noon

Reshin
08-11-2008, 04:04 AM
so you would be dodging the notes instead of hitting them, thats neat... the layout reminds me of Kalax for some reason...

lbp
08-11-2008, 04:33 AM

Not a chance would I take that down or anything unless we were legally threatened or something. Great ideas guys!

LBP

xzentrico
08-11-2008, 06:36 AM
OMG! That would be awesome!! [even though I'm not a lot into GH]. Very original idea!! I hope you really do this level!! [or many like it with different tunes!].

Maltay
08-11-2008, 06:39 AM
Not a chance would I take that down or anything unless we were legally threatened or something. Great ideas guys!

LBP

He means in-game mods/devs xD

Noon, its an awesome idea, I've seen many guitar hero remakes on the web so this should be fine. I think its only the controller they have copyright laws on not the gameplay.. :) So are they going to dissolve once they pass the chip? :rolleyes:

Noonian
08-11-2008, 03:59 PM
He means in-game mods/devs xD

Noon, its an awesome idea, I've seen many guitar hero remakes on the web so this should be fine. I think its only the controller they have copyright laws on not the gameplay.. :) So are they going to dissolve once they pass the chip? :rolleyes:

Thx!:)

Yes I was going to have them disolve...That means every note is unique and not recycled...on a belt...which is a logistical problem ...all hail trial and error...

:kz:Noon

Sakboy
08-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Yea that sounds like a really good idea

And will probablly be really popular with all of those Guitar Hero fanatics out there :)

OverZee
08-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Never thought of that, this is just a great idea!

LittleBigMan
08-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Great idea. The amount of hazards should increase too. The music would go faster, get more harder and more exciting with combination of both of them

Noonian
08-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Exactly!...Hopefully I can pull it off...:eek: