PDA

View Full Version : indiana jones costume

nerzdadestroyer
03-12-2011, 10:05 AM
i am trying to make an Indiana Jones costume ( its one of my favorite films ) and i cant find a suitable hat. i have seen pics of people wearing this cool Indiana style hat but i cant find it. can anybody help?

Ninja_Gnome23
03-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Care to post a pic of said hat? Can't tell you what it is if I'm not sure what it looks like. :p

But if I'm going to venture a guess...I'd say maybe it's the Rorschach Hat (http://www.ps3attitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/watchmen_lbp.jpg) (Watchmen DLC), which also has the silly face mask attached to it, rendering it pretty much useless. :(

Other than that, I'd have to see it to really tell you for sure. :)

craigmond
03-12-2011, 10:54 AM
Is the one your seeing mabye from thje savanha in LBP 1

nerzdadestroyer
03-13-2011, 09:54 AM
no because it doesnt have corks on it..... i think thats right...... i will look for a pic

Matimoo
03-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Prehaps you're thinking of the Cowboy hat from LBP1? I haven't come across any indiana-jones-style hats in LBP2 yet....
If it is the Cowboy Hat, you get that from acing one of the Canyons levels in LBP1 (can't remember which one, but all the levels in the canyons give you pieces of a Cowboy costume)

Hope this helps (:

nerzdadestroyer
03-13-2011, 12:03 PM
oh yeah......... oh i gotta get back on there an ace the canyons! always found the canyons hard....