View Full Version : 3D Camera Help
03-27-2011, 06:00 PM
I am planning on making a racing level that uses the 3D Camera. I am hoping to make it like Overcharged (AWESOME LEVEL) On the cool pages. Anyone know how to obtain/have this camera I can use? I will give full credit. Please help!:)
03-27-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm sure if you search '3D Cam' you'l find plenty of levels giving away the tool ;)l
03-27-2011, 08:57 PM
I am working on a 3D level right now, so I know how this works (found a tutorial on it in the LBP2 tutorials forum) :P
To get the 3D glitch cam:
1) Place a block of dark matter.
2) Put on the small grid with 90 degrees angle snap.
3) Place a microchip exactly in the middle of the dark matter.
4) Place three identical camera's inside the microchip.
5) Put on the big grid.
6) Move the microchip all the way down, this will eventually cause the microchip to be placed on the bottom of the block of dark matter.
7) Change the dark matter to any other material you like.
8) Open up the microchip and tweak the camera's in any way you like. Make sure all three of 'em have the same settings.
03-28-2011, 02:06 AM
Thanks! One question, Is the camera used for top down side ways?
03-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Yes, it is :)
However, you could also put the microchips with the cameras to the side of the dark matter block in step 6. This will place the camera "behind sackboy" in stead of "below sackboy". You should try it out to get the best idea how it works, though ;)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.