PDA

View Full Version : Ethnicity and Animals

iinov8
07-18-2011, 04:13 PM
...two things that don't relate but oh well. :p
so basically, what do you think the alliance characters are?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ethnicity: (note: this is not meant to offend!)
-Avalon: im not exactly sure, lol all i think when i see him is "American"... generic, yes? but id see a little irish/scottish for the orange hair.
-Clive: i see him with that italian "bada bing, bada boom" and greak feel to him. lol. along with some english for that wonderful vioce of his.;)
-Davinci: italian, with a hint of german maybe?
-Eve: obviously in that latin/spanish area, but with a tad bit of italian or french... her design to me looks like it would be.
-Herbert: German/Russian :D lol i could just see him doing a russian dance with a fez and everything. :p
-Victoria: Dutch/English/a-lil-scotish
-Sackboy: ALL! :p actually... i have no idea. :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Animals:
-Avalon: A LION!(with an ego, but no pride~*do-do-ch*:rolleyes: oh the punnyness~) but with a light orange mane, being that female lions are attracted to darker manes. a loner lion. :hrmf: rawr.
-Clive: oddly enough, i see him as a sloth. yes... a sloth. :gopher: let me explain: he looks like a slow and awkward looking character, but he does have an unexpected side. (ie suprizingly sloths can swim rather well) my chioce is more of a symbolic animal than for physical looks.
-Davinci: an ironic elephant. why you may ask? a very wise and smart charcter, but has a horrible memory. ;) and he looks "elephanty" to me. :p
-Eve: a majestic beautiful bird with long flowy feathers, for she is a beautiful character that takes care of all her patients like they where her little baby chicks~;)(oh barf, sounds like something clive would right to her in a love letter. XD)
-Herbert: i'm not exactly sure but all i see is a grey haired monkey that likes socks and tophats. :D
-Victoria: a show dog, a poodle, because is she always so clean and made up well. not saying it has to be the prettiest showdog poodle, but a showdog none the less. :p with insucurity. i'll tell ya, being a showdog puts stress on your mind. :frightened: lol
-Sackboy: a worker ant, because there are alot of sackboys out in the community, brave, courageous, and heroic --even at a small size. and teamwork is a must. :)
anyway, post your ideas, thoughts, and opinions! :)

Phazerz123
07-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Arn't elephants supposed to like, never forget?

iinov8
07-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Arn't elephants supposed to like, never forget?

yep, that's why he's an IRONIC elephant. :p

zzmorg82
07-18-2011, 07:52 PM
-Sackboy: a worker ant, because there are alot of sackboys out in the community, brave, courageous, and heroic --even at a small size. and teamwork is a must. :)

Best. sackboy/girl. phrase. ever :)

iinov8
07-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Best. sackboy/girl. phrase. ever :)

:blush: d'aww thanks! :D