PDA

View Full Version : co-op create mode?

CSilverstein
07-28-2011, 07:57 PM
I am rather new to LBP and i was curious if you and a friend could make a level together in lbp2? because i see a lot of ppl who write like special thanks to this or that person.... :D

Hallm3
07-28-2011, 08:52 PM
you can indeed :) if you and a friend are both logged into psn you can invite them most times using the 'friends' page that pops up in your start screen. you can create with up to 4 people at a time, hope this helps. Welcome to Littlebigplanet! hope you have fun (btw this probably shoulda bee posted in the Help section just for future reference : ) )

CSilverstein
07-28-2011, 10:11 PM
you can indeed :) if you and a friend are both logged into psn you can invite them most times using the 'friends' page that pops up in your start screen. you can create with up to 4 people at a time, hope this helps. Welcome to Littlebigplanet! hope you have fun (btw this probably shoulda bee posted in the Help section just for future reference : ) )

OMG just got the biggest smile on my face! that is the best feature to that mode.... i have been getting into infamous 2's ugc feature and even tho it is a single player game, if only i had somebody to actually be in the mission designer with me to physically show me how to do some things.... I am now a lot more confident with tackling lbp2 create mode with the help of some designers! I also noticed the help page lol, sorry I will post there next time... thank you for the welcome message :)