PDA

View Full Version : New Sig, Avatar & Wallpaper

Tellus-CR1
12-20-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm soo excited for the MGS pack for LBP that I had to make some Raiden stuff for myself....

...And a wallpaper to share!
http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/littlebiggallery/images/1250/medium/1_LBP-MGS1080-2.jpg (http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/littlebiggallery/index.php?n=509)

You like? ENJOY!!! :)

Killian
12-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Great job. Though I don't like the graffiti-style background but that's a personal thing.

KAPBAM
12-20-2008, 05:43 PM
I freakin love it! Nice job. I'm one of the few that thought Raiden was cool in MGS2 and flipped at how epic he was in MGS4, so I've already got a soft spot, but reason I like it so much is how you arranged everything, looks great man!

Killian
12-20-2008, 05:52 PM
I freakin love it! Nice job. I'm one of the few that thought Raiden was cool in MGS2 and flipped at how epic he was in MGS4, so I've already got a soft spot, but reason I like it so much is how you arranged everything, looks great man!

I liked Raiden as well. He's a ninja! What's not to like?

KAPBAM
12-20-2008, 06:02 PM
I liked Raiden as well. He's a ninja! What's not to like?

Seriously! I remember all the boos Kojima got for taking Snake out of the lead role, but I hadn't even played MGS1 so I didn't quite care as much, even though it was a little strange to switch characters like that shortly into the game. But I just thought Raiden was awesome, the suit, the story... Great stuff in my books!

Tellus-CR1
12-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Thanks guys, and yah Raiden has always been on of my favs. And actually, you don't play as Solid Snake again until MGS4. You played as Snake(Big Boss) in MGS3. :D

Thee-Flash
12-21-2008, 02:50 AM

if KAPBAM says he loves it then mate it is EPIC!

KAPBAM
12-21-2008, 02:52 AM
if KAPBAM says he loves it then mate it is EPIC!

Lol, ;) Bank on it :p

Oh and yea I know about the whole big boss thing in MGS3, but I imagine that didn't bother fans as much, as long as it was a version of Snake they were controling :p

LexxieLuu
12-21-2008, 03:40 AM
I love it!
But the gray around the character kind of blends with the colour so it's hard to see the outline other then that it's really awesome! ^^

ClankXIII
12-21-2008, 03:43 AM
OMG DUDE! You live in Arizona!!!!! I just noticed!!!! That makes this 10 times betterer!!!!

XD :p

Arizonans in the hiz-house!