PDA

View Full Version : I Was Just Wondering Something...

SLS10
05-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Okay. So.

I have a whole bunch of music covers that I've spent my time working on over these several months of my life. Mostly they're from video game soundtracks - my favorite kind of soundtrack - and I was wondering if people would gravitate toward it if I were to put my stuff out there in a level.

Specifically, I've got stuff from Ape Escape, Einhander, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, and Legend of Zelda(the one song from them was by a friend's request, though :B). Oh, and I have some original compositions as well... Though they are less "serious" and more "frickin' weird".

Lemme know!

Ali_Star
05-11-2012, 09:32 AM
I don't see why not. Go for it.

SLS10
05-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Whoop! Modest but still-slightly-helpful feeeedbaaaaack!

...Oh. Might as well say this, too.

So long as the notes aren't intimidatingly numerous or crazy in pitch, I can always attempt to make covers of songs for your guys' stuff. Or original things. Or silly things. Especially good at silly things, I am. :B

grayspence
05-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Do it! I'd love to hear it :D

Fotografht
05-11-2012, 08:41 PM
I would love to, do you got something that fits in a factory theme. It is a platformer by the way.

SLS10
05-12-2012, 03:43 AM
do you got something that fits in a factory theme. It is a platformer by the way.

Try this on for size. I have the data to perfectly cover this song (sans the drum part but I can make something that comes very close).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkUluCPZHNs

If not this, I can try to make something original, or you can find a song you like. :B

Fotografht
05-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Try this on for size. I have the data to perfectly cover this song (sans the drum part but I can make something that comes very close).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkUluCPZHNs

If not this, I can try to make something original, or you can find a song you like. :B

Sounds pretty nice

Ali_Star
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Whoop! Modest but still-slightly-helpful feeeedbaaaaack!

...Oh. Might as well say this, too.

So long as the notes aren't intimidatingly numerous or crazy in pitch, I can always attempt to make covers of songs for your guys' stuff. Or original things. Or silly things. Especially good at silly things, I am. :B

It'll be good for you to have a range of music - covers, originals, remixes of other LBP musician's songs too (providing you give them credit for it of course).