PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigBowling

Gondito
08-15-2008, 08:19 PM
ok i have a idea for a minigame where there are two iced lanes with stacked blocks at the end. each lane gets a small iced block to push as a team from a starting point then when they get to a certain point they have to release the block and see how many pins they knowck down!

there can be tons of variations on this like usin a sphere in stead of a block and
different types of pins.

also the bowling alley will feature a system where it cleans the pins off after you bowl and spawns new ones!! and will spawn a new sphere or whatever item you are using to bowl with!
heres a picture of the idea:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa207/seanrocks512/bowlingidea.png

thats only one lane though, there will be two, and i didnt illustrate the spawning becuase its too hard to draw trigger reactions

Sakboy
08-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Good idea

Its short and to the point

That gives times for better scenery :p

Maltay
08-15-2008, 08:24 PM
I like the idea, but it looks like almost the same thing is going to happen each time.. you should shoot the bowling ball from a machine or something that should make it require a little bit of skill / luck and give it variation.

Gondito
08-15-2008, 08:31 PM
I like the idea, but it looks like almost the same thing is going to happen each time.. you should shoot the bowling ball from a machine or something that should make it require a little bit of skill / luck and give it variation.

oh man i forgot to put that in my post i was thinking that!!! yes another variation would be that you have to build a machine and hit the block with that

Marino
08-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Awesome idea! You know what comes next. :p

EDIT: v Yep! Check the Bank!

Gondito
08-15-2008, 08:43 PM
Awesome idea! You know what comes next. :p

O_O i do? blah blah ten characters

Cartoonguy
08-15-2008, 09:45 PM
it would be cool if the bowling ball was your opponent trapped into a block of ice. The opponent would touch the ice to become a block then the other sackboy would use the machine or pull back some launching device and it would be cool to see a sackboy running into objects.

Marino
08-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Haha, I can imagine it now! Sackey (Hockey) where one Sackperson is the puck & the 2 other Sackpeople could play!! I feel bad for the first though! :p

Thee-Flash
08-16-2008, 10:46 AM
haha that's sweet but we could all go bowling in home any way :)

ryryryan
08-16-2008, 03:15 PM
haha that's sweet but we could all go bowling in home any way :)

haha, but LBP will be MORE fun :D

Guitarrassdeamor
08-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Haha this seems like an awesome idea!!! This would be a great start to a level! Simple, and easy to do!