PDA

View Full Version : (LAP1) Podcast contest

WESFUN
09-02-2012, 02:26 AM
Hello WESFUN here owner of the Pod-cast Little Average Planet. I am doing my very first Pod-cast contest. The theme is no infinite checkpoints. You have to make a story based level on why there is no infinite checkpoints in your level. The level can be a mini-game also but keep in mind that you will still have to make a story.

Rules
The level can not be a level that you have already published.

You must NOT use any infinite checkpoints in your level that can be accessed by the player. having the infinite checkpoints being displayed in cut-scenes is expectable.

Sub levels are not allowed ether being linked from the scoreboard or any other ways. Levels with sub levels will be discarded from the contest. If you change out the sub level before the deadline please inform a judge.

To enter your level into the contest please name your level (LAP1) before the name for example (LAP1) Gary's dream world. This will make it easier for our judges to find the level.

Both LBP1 and LBP2 can enter this contest but LBP-PSP owners will not be able too.

Sack-bots are acceptable in this contest as-well as all power-ups.

You may be able to make a Move level in this contest.

The top three winners will be featured in a very special episode of Little Average Planet.
The contest will end on September 30th 12AM EST
If you wish post all levels here I will be making a list of all levels for the contest here.

If you have any questions please ask

Keep on creating and remember the sky is the limit

biorogue
09-02-2012, 04:56 AM
sounds like an interesting contest theme. look forward to seeing what people come up with.