PDA

View Full Version : Acing First Lessons in Locomotion

Behonkiss
09-21-2012, 01:26 AM
How do you get out of the cage in this level without blowing yourself up? I remember LBP2's first levels had a similar part with a falling bridge that you could bypass with a sticker trigger, but I don't see anything like that here.

StaticLinuxpro
09-21-2012, 01:37 AM
there is a sticker trigger. it is an ace sticker ( somewhere near the beginning of the level, if i remember)

Behonkiss
09-21-2012, 01:43 AM
there is a sticker trigger. it is an ace sticker ( somewhere near the beginning of the level, if i remember)

I seem to have that sticker, but I've searched the whole cage area and can't find a place to put it.

blastroid
09-21-2012, 02:28 AM
I seem to have that sticker, but I've searched the whole cage area and can't find a place to put it.

Place it 1 or 2 carts before you ever get to the cage area. The big object hanging in the shape of the sticker.

GribbleGrunger
09-21-2012, 08:08 AM

It's right at the beginning of the level. You can't miss it

Behonkiss
09-21-2012, 04:47 PM
It's right at the beginning of the level. You can't miss it

And yet I did :p I was rushing through the level without looking at the background, because I thought the trigger would be in the same spot as the cage. Thanks to everyone who pointed that out, though.

Bluemeane
09-26-2012, 10:41 PM
I seem to be missing two items in this level. Does anyone know where they may be hiding???

ythyth
09-27-2012, 06:27 PM
I seem to be missing two items in this level. Does anyone know where they may be hiding???

In a red block right before the camera tutorial...

AfroSamuraiJack_
09-28-2012, 03:53 PM
In a red block right before the camera tutorial...

you sir are a life saver, platinuming this game seemed so far away when i could'nt even 100% the first level.....