PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigPlanet Karting not ruled out for PS Vita

GribbleGrunger
09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
"...it (the PS Vita)'s a logical place for it to end up but there's nothing set in stone yet… honestly, we're heads down and focussed on that (the PS3 version) right now, but like I said there are just so many more places for it to be and it would be great to see it on a handheld, so we'll just have to wait and see."

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/LittleBigPlanet+Karting/news.asp?c=45261

ythyth
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Although i think they should definitely bring it to Vita,It wont get me so excited.

nysudyrgh
09-26-2012, 04:55 PM
I'll wait then until I'm sure it's ruled out or not.
If it comes out for PSVITA then I'd rather get that one. BTW, doesn't this belong in the Karting Section? :confused:

Nick930930
09-26-2012, 09:38 PM
I would never buy LBPKarting on the vita. If it comes free by means of Crossbuy then fine. But otherwise, the only reason I want Karting is for local coop.

The create mode in Karting is just not as advanced as I had hoped it would be. Nor is it accessible by any means...

amoney1999
09-28-2012, 01:23 AM
I'd just rather play it on my PS3. Playing racing games on a portable period just doesn't work out.

GribbleGrunger
09-28-2012, 07:18 AM
I'd just rather play it on my PS3. Playing racing games on a portable period just doesn't work out.

Tell Nintendo that :)

Toploader
10-07-2012, 05:04 PM
I'd like it for the Vita. Sorry to hear the Create mode is lacking though, but tbh I'd be happy with just a good solid karting game.

koltonaugust
10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I too would like it for the vita but create mode would be really hard with the way it was set up in the beta. Cross-buy would be nice but i probably wouldn't play it on my ps3 simply because the ps3 is a hassle to boot up and stay stationary while creating.

DominationMags
10-10-2012, 02:38 AM
I love MM, and I will still love this game, but the create mode was way too confusing and over-complicated. Im probably going to be sticking with Story mode and Community-made levels.

yugnar
10-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Well, I'm gald many people found confusing Create Mode, that means I'll have much less competence! :kz::arg: Jeje, I'm sure once you get used to 3-D you'll understand everything much better. I just needed a few days (:cool:) inside Create mode to become familiarized with it. Already willing to see how has the game imrpoved since the BETA!