PDA

View Full Version : Emmiter, U serious? >:C

nysudyrgh
10-02-2012, 06:31 PM
So I have made this lovely vehicle that is able to destroy everything on it's path, but there's a problem with emmiting it.
Whenever I select it, I get the option to place it where I want it to spawn, but when I move it, it only partly follows, the base stays while the rest follows my Pop-It Cursor. I also have this problem when I select it directly from "My Saved Objects"
I tried remaking it but it still keeps this strange behavior. Everything is glued so that isn't the problem. Any help pwease? :3

Valeview
10-02-2012, 06:41 PM
So I have made this lovely vehicle that is able to destroy everything on it's path, but there's a problem with emmiting it.

...Oh no...It can't be... Please no....

Taffey
10-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Does the original version work correctly? Instead of capturing it try using the 'select object' option in the emitter tweak menu and select the vehicle directly from your level.

nysudyrgh
10-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Does the original version work correctly? Instead of capturing it try using the 'select object' option in the emitter tweak menu and select the vehicle directly from your level.

I will try that, thanks. :D

...Oh no...It can't be... Please no....

>:3

comphermc
10-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Do you by chance have a two- or three-way switch on the object? I seem to recall some funny things happening with those tools when captured. If not, what makes up your vehicle?

nysudyrgh
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Nope, no Two-/ Three-way switches. Only two Neon Border circles and waaay too many of those logic thingies, inside a Controlinator and a Microchip.
I'd like to see those Two-/ Three-way switch effects though, gotta test that out. :D