PDA

View Full Version : Not awarded trophy?

jamisonfitz
01-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Okay, i spent the last day or so going back and beating the levels without dying and getting the bubbles i missed, i found all the bubbles easily and got the trophy but i just got done with the final level toward "play", the infamous bunker, i actually did it on my first try, luck i guess, anyway i didnt get the trophy, the only level you cant ace is first steps correct? I'm not sure what to do i double checked and every level except first steps has the spade... this happened to anyone else?

Creative
01-13-2009, 08:54 AM
You can ace First Steps ;) Plus you have to ace all the mini-games where you don't have to die to finish it. Use the sticker on First Steps... It activates a race and a bird where you can swing across the falling bridge to avoid killing yourself.

That also earns you the "Secret Stickerist" trophy :)

jamisonfitz
01-13-2009, 10:34 AM
You can ace First Steps ;) Plus you have to ace all the mini-games where you don't have to die to finish it. Use the sticker on First Steps... It activates a race and a bird where you can swing across the falling bridge to avoid killing yourself.

That also earns you the "Secret Stickerist" trophy :)

Thanks, went back and completed them all, i didnt know the side games were required, funny enough introduction was my final level before getting the trophy, thanks for your help.

Creative
01-13-2009, 10:38 AM
No problem mate :)