PDA

View Full Version : Are you recreating your BETA levels in the actual game?

yugnar
10-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Yep, I'm back! That guy who posted like a million threads willing for LBPVita's release. So, lets try to chat about Karting as well. Shall we begin? :p

Ok, you probably saw the thread title. Anything else needed? :D

We know there are probably going to be a few of the BETA levels recreated into the final game so that the community can play a few online levels right at the release date for the game, just like Tarsier and D11 made with LBPVita. Anyway, do you think it is worth your time :D to recreate one (or all) of your level into the actual game? Which one(s) and why? For example...

I will probably try to re-make 3 of the 4 of the levels I made in the BETA (one of them was pretty bad, made in 5 hours only...) as fast as I can, because I don't want somebody else to make some ideas I have before me :D What about you?

FreeAim
10-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Don't have the beta, but would if I did.

In case those were worth it, but c'mon, it's me! Of course they'd be worth it!
Right guys? ...Guys?

...Guise?

*Sigh*

Rogar
10-25-2012, 11:10 PM
I might make a level with a manual gearbox again, but with a different track. The one I made in the beta was pretty ugly, didn't have much time.

The5rozos
10-25-2012, 11:40 PM
A little off topic, but it's so irritating seeing people on every website stating 'the beta sucked, not getting this game'. It's a BETA, what do you expect? I didn't have as much fun as I thought either, but I'm still definitely going to give the final game a try. I think it's going to be really good.

Wow... about 10 more days til it releases. Felt so far away earlier this year :p

yugnar
10-26-2012, 12:17 AM
A little off topic, but it's so irritating seeing people on every website stating 'the beta sucked, not getting this game'. It's a BETA, what do you expect? I didn't have as much fun as I thought either, but I'm still definitely going to give the final game a try. I think it's going to be really good.

Wow... about 10 more days til it releases. Felt so far away earlier this year :p

Yeah, agree with everything. Also a bit out of theme, but actually I'd have desired that LBPKarting release date was until November, December or even 2013, because LBPVita is just out! And I just can't focus on both games at a time, and that without counting LBP2! What am I going to do? Oh my...