PDA

View Full Version : Avalon has a brother?

Protoraptor
11-08-2012, 07:50 PM
I haven't got LBPK yet, but after watching a walkthrough on YouTube, I discovered that midway through the Story, Sackboy encounters Avalon's apparent brother, Sirius Oculus. Random.

IronSkullKid99
11-08-2012, 08:46 PM
:kz: I'm guessing since Sirius Oculus is portrayed as a 70's(?) Black Man, he meant "Brother from another Mother."

Or, since he's a robot, Avalon's Parents(?) or himself Created him, to act like his brother.

But your guess is as good as mine.
[PSN Web Browser]

Protoraptor
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah, could be. Or am I just massively overthinking this?

The5rozos
11-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Yeah, he just meant he's his bro/brotha/'brother'. So not literally. Also, Avalon is a living creature while Sirius Oculus is flat cardboard which makes it more unlikely.

Unless their mom cheated on Avalon's dad with a piece of cardboard. ;)

JKthree
11-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah, he just meant he's his bro/brotha/'brother'. So not literally. Also, Avalon is a living creature while Sirius Oculus is flat cardboard which makes it more unlikely.

Unless their mom cheated on Avalon's dad with a piece of cardboard. ;)

And davinci is made of paper and Victoria is a doll. Yet they have feelings for each other, so imagine the baby :eek:

Anyone remember the original design for avalon? He was originally a machine too A radio i think, anyone still have a picture of that? I can't find one :(

The Queen in LBPK also confirms that the look-a-likes in Eve's Asylum were them and sackboy rescued them after the events of LBP2

ConanUltimate
11-10-2012, 04:26 AM
It seems the story is starting to get deep...

The5rozos
11-10-2012, 05:07 AM
And davinci is made of paper and Victoria is a doll. Yet they have feelings for each other, so imagine the baby :eek:

Anyone remember the original design for avalon? He was originally a machine too A radio i think, anyone still have a picture of that? I can't find one :(

The Queen in LBPK also confirms that the look-a-likes in Eve's Asylum were them and sackboy rescued them after the events of LBP2

Ooooh that'd be interesting. Perhaps it would produce a paper doll? :confused:

I also want to see the original designs for LBP2's characters. I imagine they're kinda cute, considering you can't get any creepier than Vitctorias/Eves/Da Vincis current design. :frightened: (well... except for LBPV's characters)

Protoraptor
11-10-2012, 08:12 PM
It seems the story is starting to get deep...

Help us...