PDA

View Full Version : Santa hat and Beard unavailable

Skalio-
12-12-2012, 10:22 AM
I dont know if this is a Vita issue or a PS Store issue, but i am unable to download the Santa Hat and Beard costume, although i have got the suit and boots part. Everytime i go to download it from the LBP in game store it only adds the coat and boots item to my cart when i click to download cart items, and if i try to find it through the PSStore app i can only find the coat and boots part. The first time i looked in the store i could see the hat and beard bit, but it disappeared after i clicked download. Odd?

Pookachoo
12-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Have you tried downloading from the store within LBP? I did that with no problem.

Taffey
12-13-2012, 01:44 AM
Have you tried downloading from the store within LBP? I did that with no problem.Same here. In fact it's a good idea to take a browse through the in-game store anyway - I discovered a few items that weren't available to me in the PSN store (e.g., turkey head).

Skalio-
12-14-2012, 12:21 AM
yeah maybe i didnt make it clear, ive tried both stores - the PS store totally doenst have the item at all, whereas the lbp in game store shows both items, but only allows you to download the coat and boots bit

kskingsven
12-26-2012, 09:24 AM
i'm having the same problem, at one point i magically had the santa beard on my face but it was nowhere in my inventory.
but also i can download the santa hat andbeard from the playstation store, and it says that it has installed it but nowhere to be found.
so i think it is a problem with lbpv.

Skalio-
12-27-2012, 02:51 PM
getting all the dlc costumes to work the same for everybody seems to be a massive issue for Tarsier or Sony or whoever's responsibility it is. It seems to transcend issues of regional stores, since i know people within the EU who have DLC items which arent available to me...

Frenzie
12-29-2012, 09:59 AM
You are not alone friend, the beard & hat ain't avlabile here, but I managed to snatch the suit... I also can't get my Turkey Head, Competition Winners costumes, Men in Black pack and my Space Suit :moody: Tarsier really seems to have a hard time putting all that DLC Together